TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In some ways, maybe slightly different, but in the grand scheme of things, probably not. I have my own way of seeing the world for what it is and just getting help sooner won't likely help my situation. Furthermore, I may have been worse in other ways too, there are just too many variables to give an exact scenario.

Reactions: Dima2 and Sinai Silence
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I do think that if some mental problems I have had been addressed from an early age things would have been very different.

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
If my family would have stepped up and not let their power and control trips get to them, I probably wouldn't have developed so many illnesses and my life wouldn't have tanked. I used to think it was cowardly to blame anyone else for your problems. After so long suffering though, I now believe the opposite. I think it's definitely okay to acknowledge who made your life unnecessarily worse and who fucked you over. When I leave this world, I intend to put them on blast and ruin their sterling reputations.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
In my opinion, the simple answer is "family." If you are blessed with good parents, or parents and not breeders in general, then life can't be happier. If not, then you find yourself typing a reply to "do you think things could have been different?"

Reactions: Mixo and Sinai Silence
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
if my parents had believed me when i said i needed help so long ago at age 9, i probably wouldn't be this bad. is it the same for you?
absolutely. better parents, no crippling injury

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If I had a caring mom no maybe yes/I am unsure. I think sooner or later I would've came to the conclusion life is appalling. I think it would've delayed my death date by a few years/decades.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Nah, I was born a failure and every step I ever took in life reinforced that label. Some folks are just not meant to thrive, I'm one of them.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
D

DommeIsis

Aug 8, 2020
if my parents had believed me when i said i needed help so long ago at age 9, i probably wouldn't be this bad. is it the same for you?
If I didn't get married and have kids. My mother started it off and I grew angry and strong. My husband and kids picked up where she left off and now I'm ready to ctb. I'm 36 and don't know one ounce of genuine tlc. So, I do believe in different situations it would be better

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
In a realistic sense, absolutely not for me. I would have to be a different person from a different family in a different kind of world. My life was already determined before I was born, and I'm confident that nothing I could have done or can do will change it. I don't regret the decisions I've made and would not have done things differently in my life if I could relive it. I have fought as hard as I possibly could but still lost, so there's nothing left for me here. I am at peace with death and ready to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and GravityUtilizer
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
im worried that i may have been born to be in pain

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Probably if I hadn't been so stubborn and stuck my head in the sand and pretended nothing was wrong.