MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
Yes, that's the worst. I'm a child my mom prayed for. I think my departure would kill my grandmother. They love me very much. I have a lot of friends trying to hold me, but I can't. It's worse every morning. anxiety attacks are no longer twice a week, but three times per day.

It's hard.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I am upset that we have to live with the consequences of our stupid decisions, or decisions of others. My mother thought it was a good idea to make a baby because my (runaway) father promised to take care of her and asked for her trust. She made a choice I'm not very fond of but I try not to blame her, and I certainly not going to blame myself for making a choice my family wouldn't like.

Mr.phantomX

Mr.phantomX

Jul 27, 2019
I'm suffering too much to care. If my circumstances were better then i would care but there comes a time in your life where you have to make a choice for yourself.

Reactions: MakyMy
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I thought it was just me that has a family not showing up during the worst moments of my life. I use to believe in family very much but not anymore. I've been there for them and when I need help I've got no one.
I could be laying on the side of the street dead right now and they wouldn't even know, or would they really care to be honest? I was under my mother's phone plan and she cut off all communication I had so now I'm relying on wifi to keep in contact with people, but all is good because I'm getting a new phone on Saturday and not a single fucking family member is getting my number, they can all go truly and royally fuck themselves for all I care, if they got killed in front of me it wouldn't phase me the slightest bit. Infact, I would pet their killer on the back and give them a round of applause!!!!!!!

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I really couldn't give af, they didn't care when I was alive. It would be an act for them "oooh poor me, my sister/ daughter died give me loads of attention" or in the words of my "mother" "she will go straight to hell! Suicide is a sin "

dramaqueen

dramaqueen

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I care too much. That's why it came too far, but I cannot take it any longer. My brother is disabled and very ill, and my parents are caring and loving, I feel bad for leaving them, but I cannot this any more. I feel trapped and it makes everything even more complicated and worse. I know they will never recover from my death. I will ruin all their souls and life... I just wished to live one more day than they will, but it seems I cannot last that long.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I care very much. They're wonderful people, I truly am lucky to have these people as my family. But that's not enough to stop my plan - I don't think I should continue living just so they're not hurt.

Reactions: throwaway_2620
harlope

harlope

awaiting peace
Feb 17, 2019
For sure. It's the only thing that stops me. However, it won't stop me forever, that much is certain.

T

thomasdoyletad

Jul 12, 2019
No. I used to worry about my sister, but now I know she'll be alright without me. The rest of my family are scum. The only thing I'll put in my will is that I demand a closed service so none of them can come. I don't want to give them the opportunity to put on some show for the neighbours pretending they were somehow involved or cared.