lamargue

lamargue

concupiscent soul
Jun 5, 2024
sometimes, i will read controversial threads from long ago. they don't offer me respite, but they are interesting nonetheless. sometimes there are certain actors from old threads who you can agree with wholeheartedly. but realizing that most of these people are likely dead or inactive feels surreal. i'm not really speaking about vent threads or milking anybody's pain for entertainment, but discussion threads in particular, often with a controversial twist.

and the site is replete with controversial threads. i'm not even sure if the opinions toward these topics have changed for the better, if at all. blackpill threads are innumerable. i almost fear that i might slip back into blackpill thinking because of these old threads. a lot of it is just dogpiling blame from either side.

thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Gangrel

Gangrel

Experienced
Jul 25, 2024
Yes, i like reading. I also enjoy goodbye threads from a long time ago, not enjoy like i'm happy about it, it makes me sad actually but thankful i got to read some people's last words in here, i wish they are happy where they are now.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Could you link any, please? (I know it sounds wrong, like "go and find them, bucko", but like, this is my response and I can beg.)

lamargue

lamargue

concupiscent soul
Jun 5, 2024
Could you link any, please? (I know it sounds wrong, like "go and find them, bucko", but like, this is my response and I can beg.)
i usually just search "blackpill," "incel" or other related terms. i was reading https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-will-die-without-ever-having-a-gf-but.134017/ before, but there are more incendiary ones, among which you've actually posted in

threads claiming that either sex has it harder than the other also feature a great deal of controversy. not sure if i can find those right now

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I like rereading my old threads or threads where I first reacted with particular users.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I used to like going through old threads but I got bored of it now so I stopped

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I mostly read and respond to fairly recent threads. I don't go back often to the old threads.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
It can offer great insight into how interacting with this community and elsewhere changes people over time. Definitely interesting. Many learn empathy, some grow more bitter.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I forget what I've posted and my opinions usually change. I've commented before on threads just to have already commented before where I had a completely different view lol

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I get more disappointed that the discussion is probably over. They're not going to respond if they're gone- however they're gone- left the forum or, left life. I guess I really enjoy the participation side of the forum rather than just simply reading posts. I agree though, there are some really interesting posts.

The weirdest/ kind of saddest part is when someone sounded like someone you would have gotten on with and, they're no longer here. I know that's selfish. A part of me has to be relieved for them if they got out but, I suppose we're looking for connection while we're stuck here.