drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
My worldview is constantly changing. Ideas and thoughts constantly replace each other, giving me no rest. But amid this chaos, there is one constant: pessimism. I wish death. I wish this world didn't exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I believe that all humans are good and all of their actions are just trying to right what we see as wrong

Reactions: drmihilo
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Same as you OP- pessimism and cynicisim.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't care so much about the world all in all because to 99.9999% what's happening out there I don't have any influence so why bother about it? Even if the world was "better" in general I may not be able to recover my life in the way I want it to be.

Reactions: drmihilo and SenseOfLoss
KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
I mean wishing to not exist yourself is one thing but wishing the world did not exist is some super villain level stuff...
My worldview is only pessimistic of the next few decades. I just don't want to play the game regardless of how good or bad it will be.

drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
I mean wishing to not exist yourself is one thing but wishing the world did not exist is some super villain level stuff...
My worldview is only pessimistic of the next few decades. I just don't want to play the game regardless of how good or bad it will be.
No world = no problem and pain.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
My worldview is also changing, with all these things going on my opinions change very often. I have no rest from it as well. I also wish for death, I am pessimistic in regards to the future and I believe that nothing will change, no matter what is done. Humans are a plague to this earth which is why this world shouldn't have ever existed. Humans will forever be a plague until they are wiped out.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That existence is something that just causes harm and I could never see it as being worth enduring. I certainly believe that something so hellish and replusive as existence would be better off never existing in the first place, the existence of life was such a horrific, tragic mistake.

The endless loop of suffering, cruelty and decay that is existence could never be something beneficial, it's just unnecessary and I find existence unacceptable, I only desire a peaceful, dreamless and eternal sleep free from the burden that is having the ability to suffer so extremely.

Only nothingness is ideal as nobody can be harmed by it, existence is something so disturbing as it's the ultimate cause of all suffering and torture.