• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you think Kenneth Law owned the account of Greenberg?

• Yes, I think Greenberg is Kenneth Law

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No, I don't think Greenberg is Kenneth Law

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm not sure if Greenberg is Kenneth Law

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
The relatives of Joe Nihill are saying that Ken Law and Greenberg are the same person.

Greenberg apparently frequently shared sources for Ken Law's SN on here, but I'm not sure if they're the same person.

Ken law has been charged with assisting members of this board with ending their lives, I kinda regret not buying SN from him back when he was still selling.

Below is a post I found made by Greenberg, his account appears to be disabled:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
God, I hope he isn't... That would be pretty disturbing. I can't find many other posts, the link to his messages via the username profile isn't working.

The news report made it sound like 'Greenberg' was promoting the SN method which does sound suspicious and freely messaging people the IC source. I don't know. It could just be people trying to lay blame.

In the profile section, he claims to be a retired medical examiner from New York. I suspect our mods have been contacted if they are really investigating this. But- I really hope they aren't connected.

The article says there was no more activity on his account once he had been arrested. It's hard to judge whether that is the case with the 'messages' function not working. Still- the account has been disabled. I don't know. I hope not.

• Informative
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Venessolotic
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume he could have had an account or a few that he used to "attract" business anonymously so as not to be banned by moderators.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I think it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume he could have had an account or a few that he used to "attract" business anonymously so as not to be banned by moderators.
Methinks you are right.

Reactions: rozeske