• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
I'm not joking, I literally have no one to talk to in my entire day aside maybe the casual yes-no-how was your day conversations. I could go on not talking to anyone for 3-5 days then out of the blue and in my desperation, I just whip out my cell phone and call anyone left in my life like acquaintances or not really close cousins so I can just hang out and chill (but more likely they're going to reject me outright and tell in a subtle manner that they don't want me or any visitors). I can't even talk with family because they suck so bad at conversations too and we rarely talk with each other in the house. I get that people are busy nowadays but if your support system is like this, then what the hell? Is it even really worth living? I have no one who cares for me one bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they only find out I'm dead after weeks have passed by.

A

AintNoWayOut

Student
Jan 6, 2020
only to coworkers these days, and maybe short convos with my dad and step mom. ive been off work the past two days and have been rotting in my bedroom, feeling a bit extra miserable. there was a solid two years where i basically only ever spoke to my mom who i lived with at the time, and some of my other family who i'd visit once every few months. i only saw my friends about three times in that span, so i really had no social outlet. its driven me pretty insane.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I'm socially awkward and tend to block people out of my life. Or get tired of them easily. There's always this strange urge to talk to someone, but specifically someone I've never met. Idk. I think I enjoy the splendid isolation. And would be very happy If i could live a properly functioning life if I could go every other week without having to talk to anyone.

moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
I live alone and rarely go out, don't really have anyone to call, and classes are all online. Literally go days without even using my voice, and then when I finally go out to buy groceries I sound like a dying crow when I say hi to the cashier. :/

It doesn't really bother me that much, except for exactly what you say here:
I have no one who cares for me one bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they only find out I'm dead after weeks have passed by.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i only talk to people on this site really. because of my dissociation im not very good with actual conversations anymore. i barely even talk to my husband. when im with him and hes talking to someone i just sit there quietly until they acknowledge me (which i wish they wouldnt) then i just make a noise like 'eh' "i heard you go away now i dont talk to people" is what eh means or at least what i think when i say it. i use to talk to people all the time but....not anymore. i just have no idea what to say. at least on here i can read it then think about it before answering. try that irl, i promise youll feel worse lol

Last edited:
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, that is. Literally a 2-3 days ago I had a few people to talk with almost every whole day after the months of "silence" and now all our conversations are gone due to my stupidity. Sometimes it's sad when I have no one to talk, but sometimes I think "fuck them all and their conversations too".

K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
It's because people hate people.
If you would look closely on the private life of the successful people you would quickly realize their relationships are toxic and based on fear and hate,
Most people see this as life and are fine with it,

Learning about the real truths of life makes you wanna shoot yourself indeed.

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
When I told one of my closest friends that I was suffering because im so lonely, she told me I should hit up a friend and ask to hang out. She didn't mean herself though. And when I told her, I didn't have that many besides her and a few others, anymore she suggested I make new friends.
I spent 5 weeks in hospital lately and at she asked me if I'd appreciate a visitor and I told her yes. When she didn't show up after two weeks, I asked her if she could come visit me and both times she said she would, she didn't show up. I haven't seen any of my friends since late June. Which is confusing considering they got so upset when they noticed something was wrong with me.

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I'm very reclusive and can go weeks with only saying "hi" to the cashier at the grocery store - no self checkout at the store closest to me, otherwise.....

Very happy in my middle age to be isolated. Would live on a deserted island, like the late Marlon Brando, if I had his bankroll.

LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl

Sep 4, 2020
I have pretty bad social anxiety. I don't leave my apartment. I have no family or friends. So yeah, I can go awhile without talking to another person. sometimes weeks. Atleast I have my dog tho so I have a reason to hear my own voice once in awhile.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I don't mind not being around people as long as I can pretend they don't exist. During spring break on campus for example, no one was there for a whole week and it was wonderful, inside that space no one existed but me. Until they came back, and I had to hear them talking about fun things and hanging out and shit. That's never fun.

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
When I told one of my closest friends that I was suffering because im so lonely, she told me I should hit up a friend and ask to hang out. She didn't mean herself though. And when I told her, I didn't have that many besides her and a few others, anymore she suggested I make new friends.
I spent 5 weeks in hospital lately and at she asked me if I'd appreciate a visitor and I told her yes. When she didn't show up after two weeks, I asked her if she could come visit me and both times she said she would, she didn't show up. I haven't seen any of my friends since late June. Which is confusing considering they got so upset when they noticed something was wrong with me.

Lol, just wish they'd just say bluntly they don't consider you a friend a don't want to be with you than try to mask all of this through polite talk but showing subtle hints they don't want you near with them. This is why I don't take the words said by people seriously. Actions speak louder than words. And to add, they don't care when we're alive. They only care when we're dead. Which is what makes it more infuriating when they speak "he/she should've opened up," "I would always be there for him/her," and all that jazz in your eulogy. F*ck off you normies. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I'm not joking, I literally have no one to talk to in my entire day aside maybe the casual yes-no-how was your day conversations. I could go on not talking to anyone for 3-5 days then out of the blue and in my desperation, I just whip out my cell phone and call anyone left in my life like acquaintances or not really close cousins so I can just hang out and chill (but more likely they're going to reject me outright and tell in a subtle manner that they don't want me or any visitors). I can't even talk with family because they suck so bad at conversations too and we rarely talk with each other in the house. I get that people are busy nowadays but if your support system is like this, then what the hell? Is it even really worth living? I have no one who cares for me one bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they only find out I'm dead after weeks have passed by.

I can relate to this. It's horrible. I feel if i want contact with family or friends, it's me who contacts them, so agree I'd go a while before being found.

I have support from community mental health but that's not reliable, if i don't answer my phone they say, i assumed you didn't want to talk?

REALLY!

I'm sorry you have this experience.

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Wow I relate to this so much. I can go weeks without having a conversation with someone, aside from the cashier at the grocery store. I have no family, no friends, I have nothing. I wouldn't wish this 'life' on anyone.