• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Yea my longest so far was three months
I wish I had that kind of isolation. I get so tired when someone wants to talk to me and I need to respond or else they'll get angry.
When I told one of my closest friends that I was suffering because im so lonely, she told me I should hit up a friend and ask to hang out. She didn't mean herself though. And when I told her, I didn't have that many besides her and a few others, anymore she suggested I make new friends.
I spent 5 weeks in hospital lately and at she asked me if I'd appreciate a visitor and I told her yes. When she didn't show up after two weeks, I asked her if she could come visit me and both times she said she would, she didn't show up. I haven't seen any of my friends since late June. Which is confusing considering they got so upset when they noticed something was wrong with me.
I had some male "friends" like that, but sometimes they insult or hit me for no reason (childish). Now I talk to one special friend regularly and no one else. If you ask me, Stay away from those "friends" of yours. they're fake people and they probably don't truly care for you, maybe they only wanna use you. Itll be really tough, but you should try to find real company, For me the introverted people are better listeners and are more likely to geniunely care about you as a person in general, try talking to them

Last edited:
Baffelingbofos

Baffelingbofos

Sep 14, 2020
gone a couple months now without talking to anyone except the cashier too. The only exception was a phonecall i got from my dad 3 weeks ago, in which i lied through my teeth telling him im doing abseloutly fine such and such. shit sucks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MrBlue and mooncake
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Wow it seems like there is an ever increasing amount of loneliness everywhere. I wonder what led to society becoming like this.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I send maybe 1/2 texts max a day, sometimes I ghost people for days, I even call in sick at work just so I get sick pay and don't have to talk to anyone, I work in retail so I have to talk to people and pretend to be all happy go lucky, I dont come out of my room much so I can avoid my brother and not say a word, today was the first time I actually left my room

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
im completely isolated. my only contact are my parents. i rly dislike ppl but then i feel lonely. ill ctb this week.sorry mom and dad :(

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyTheWind
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. And I have difficulties to speak because I don't talk too much. I don't know it's like my tongue forgets how to move lol

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i've thought hard about destroying my phone and just removing contact with everyone and moving far away alone and ctbing.

nowadays i have my phone on Do Not Disturb and just hope everyone goes away and listen to music and zone out. i could care less about speaking to people including family on a day to day basis and id rather be alone so it helps to push me to want to CTB more.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I'm not joking, I literally have no one to talk to in my entire day aside maybe the casual yes-no-how was your day conversations. I could go on not talking to anyone for 3-5 days then out of the blue and in my desperation, I just whip out my cell phone and call anyone left in my life like acquaintances or not really close cousins so I can just hang out and chill (but more likely they're going to reject me outright and tell in a subtle manner that they don't want me or any visitors). I can't even talk with family because they suck so bad at conversations too and we rarely talk with each other in the house. I get that people are busy nowadays but if your support system is like this, then what the hell? Is it even really worth living? I have no one who cares for me one bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they only find out I'm dead after weeks have passed by.
I don't really have anyone in real to talk to and because I get distressed sue my situation at home I say a lot of sad stupid stuff and people get worried and eventually I push them away. Mostly I just to my cats that's how saw my life as become. I'm kind of lucky I can still send the odd message to friend and get a reply but I'm just trying to keep away from everyone because I don't wanna constantly bother them or burden them with my problems