E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I think you'd be more likely sent to a psych hospital than prison if you're caught in possession of a well known euthanesia drug

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
So would i go to prison if caught in the US with a gram of cocaine i would go to prison??

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So would i go to prison if caught in the US with a gram of cocaine i would go to prison??
Possibly depending on your judge and lawyer and previous record and jurisdiction. What I was talking about is importing an illegal drug.

When caught you would definitely be thrown in jail awaiting being bonded out. Then you have an arrest record meaning you can't rent an apartment or get a job. Then you are "in the system" and process slowly and horribly through the judicial system of lawyers judges probation officers, psychiatrists, reporting in every week, going to numerous court appearances where you are treated like a criminal and at the mercy of judges, lawyers, public defenders and other such hideous people.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
It depends on your prior record. If first offense, you'd go to jail briefly but be released with fines and certain conditions with follow ups to a case mgr etc. if 3rd or more offenses, things change. If you're dealing or selling, that would be more jail time even on first offense.

• Wow
Reactions: checkouttime
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I think you'd be more likely sent to a psych hospital than prison if you're caught in possession of a well known euthanesia drug
You would be locked in the psych hospital so not too much difference. And you would still have a record meaning no one would rent you an apartment or hire you for most jobs. It's a huge problem and one reason for so many homeless people now in US.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
You would be locked in the psych hospital so not too much difference. And you would still have a record meaning no one would rent you an apartment or hire you for most jobs. It's a huge problem and one reason for so many homeless people now in US.

Lucky i don't live in America then :wink:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Meditation guide
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Btw there is a very recent member who received N from C in the US. Took 3 months but no issues and user is believed to be gone.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Yes you do. I'm sorry to keep saying what no one wants to hear but you most definitely do. And it's not going to be just possession if you import an illegal drug. It's going to be a very serious crime and treated as that. You will be in jail when caught.

Then why hasn't gone anybody to jail for importing 2 bottles of N. in the US.
Enough bottles have been confiscated throughout the years but as far as I know (and the Exit forum knows) nobody has ever gone to jail.

Why is that?

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, EGR92 and peacefulhorizons
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
I applaud anyone who has the money Nd big balls to purchase N wish I had the money haha.

Need to set up a suicide pact and order a bucket load to get some

Reactions: Meditation guide
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, am jealous as fuck!
But I don't hate them as they are fellow suicidal people who were in a better position to obtain N :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Btw there is a very recent member who received N from C in the US. Took 3 months but no issues and user is believed to be gone.
I wouldn't mind reading about it if possible. Is there a link to that?

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
No, I don't feel bad when people can obtain N and I can't. I'm happy for them, like "Congrats! :) ", in a way. I gave up on the idea of using N when I saw how expensive it is and that it's illegal in the U.S. SN is the only option I have for ctbing, and I doubt it's as painless as N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Busdriver
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I wouldn't mind reading about it if possible. Is there a link to that?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/post-761778

Maus7

Maus7

Jan 7, 2020
I think the petty criminals for drug crimes you mention in your post,will probably be low level drug dealers at the least. I would doubt they are some one with a gram of cocaine,wrap of heroin etc. otherwise there would be half the population or more and no room at all in prisons!!!!!

I am UK based though, but i would guess they would seize it and at worst you would get a fine( if one bottle) but also your record of previous offences would come into play if you had any

You are very much mistaken. Texas for example has the largest Prison System in the world. It rivals the old Soviet Unions gulag system. It is often referred to as Texas Largest Hotel Chain. Yes they lock folks up for a gram, less than a gram even. About 75% get probation for first time offenses but not all.
I'm not "scaremongering". I'm informing people how it is here. I want to educate people in the U.S. so they don't get caught up in the nightmare of the US justice system.

Yes you do. I'm sorry to keep saying what no one wants to hear but you most definitely do. And it's not going to be just possession if you import an illegal drug. It's going to be a very serious crime and treated as that. You will be in jail when caught.

Most of you are younger than I am and not familiar with how things operate regarding doing illegal things. Believe me you do not want to learn the hard way.

Mediation is correct. There are 50 States in the US including Hawaii and Alaska. The majority do and will prosecute you for Possession of a controlled Substance which is any amount of said substance. I worked in the legal field for many years and recite cases from memory all day long. Once a young girl went to a public hospital that offered detox and an inpatient addiction program. During her intake a used needle was found in her belongings and the police were called. They actually tested it and found enough to be identified as heroin. She was arrested and charged. She later accepted a plea bargain that included a year in prison. Get caught importing a drug into the country and its now Federal. If you are dying of pancreatic cancer and are obtaining N for a peaceful exit its a logical calculated risk. Ultimately it is a risk each will have face in procuring N. One should carefully examine the risks and consequences before acting.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You are very much mistaken. Texas for example has the largest Prison System in the world. It rivals the old Soviet Unions gulag system. It is often referred to as Texas Largest Hotel Chain. Yes they lock folks up for a gram, less than a gram even. About 75% get probation for first time offenses but not all.

Mediation is correct. There are 50 States in the US including Hawaii and Alaska. The majority do and will prosecute you for Possession of a controlled Substance which is any amount of said substance. I worked in the legal field for many years and recite cases from memory all day long. Once a young girl went to a public hospital that offered detox and an inpatient addiction program. During her intake a used needle was found in her belongings and the police were called. They actually tested it and found enough to be identified as heroin. She was arrested and charged. She later accepted a plea bargain that included a year in prison. Get caught importing a drug into the country and its now Federal. If you are dying of pancreatic cancer and are obtaining N for a peaceful exit its a logical calculated risk. Ultimately it is a risk each will have face in procuring N. One should carefully examine the risks and consequences before acting.
I think it's reasonable to assume you will be doing several years in jail and possibly up to ten years in jail for importing a schedule 2 drug. This is considered a very serious crime.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It depends on your prior record. If first offense, you'd go to jail briefly but be released with fines and certain conditions with follow ups to a case mgr etc. if 3rd or more offenses, things change. If you're dealing or selling, that would be more jail time even on first offense.

i have heard about the "3 strikes" thing where you get a 'life' sentence for re-offending in some cases. but people in jail for minor offences is way over the top!!!! and if the people can't get a a job or rent an apartment for having a record, well we all know id take an educated guess........... they turn to committing more crime!

That is seriously shocking stuff!! They clearly they pick and chose(probably less fortunate people) as you see all the rap stars etc smoking the weed(before legalisation in places) and drinking that 'sizer' stuff etc all the time on TV shows. I watched a border program other day, this guy had cannabis stashed all over this pick up truck and i mean kilos of the stuff(obviously dealing). at the end it said they decided not to prosecute WTF!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Arresting people and locking them up is one thing our government is good at. It's a big part of our economy in the U.S. In Federal prisons that is a huge work force of slave labor that manufactures all sorts of things. There are untold numbers of people, cops, judges, probation officers, prison workers, who make their livings from locking people up, not to mention building prisons and jails. In many places, jails are private companies running them, contracted by the government, making their owners rich.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Arresting people and locking them up is one thing our government is good at. It's a big part of our economy in the U.S. In Federal prisons that is a huge work force of slave labor that manufactures all sorts of things. There are untold numbers of people, cops, judges, probation officers, prison workers, who make their livings from locking people up, not to mention building prisons and jails. In many places, jails are private companies running them, contracted by the government, making their owners rich.

don't doubt that for a minute! all governments/police etc are corrupt as f@ck