Maus7

Maus7

Jan 7, 2020
Each time I read someone has been able to get N I feel so much envy and I have never been one to experience that much before now. I am afraid of going to prison.
read up on N and perhaps read up on A....

Reactions: Fedrea
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
That's such an interesting statement! You personally know multiple people who have not only ordered N but had it confiscated?

Forgive me, I'm having a difficult time fathoming that one would personally know more than one person, if even one, who also sought suicide and specifically pursued N. My imagination fills in the blanks, seeing you in a group of like-minded folks. People in a retirement community, the PPH is on the library bookshelf. A ring of sellers/potential scammers. A cult. An N fetish subculture. Ah, but you said you know of other Aussies, not that you actually know them. Perhaps you're a member of the EI forum and have read posts just as one would here. Perhaps published news stories, in which links would be beneficial for all if you shared. Perhaps a friend of a friend, and another friend of a different friend, and another friend of yet another friend -- interesting friends. Perhaps you visit an elderly person in a retirement home and over card games he and his buddies share stories of the N that got away.

I noticed from your posts you've successfully ordered from A twice. Not unheard of, but in this context, and in light of your comment... intriguing.

No need to respond, of course, unless you want to. My imagination is having plenty of fun, and you owe no defense. I'm going to chuckle over the N that got away for while, thanks for the unintended creative inspiration.

Well GoodpersonEffed, what RRH is saying is actually legit. I'm one of the unfortunate Aussies to have my N (liquid) seized twice by Australian Customs.

Do you honestly think that Border Control does not intercept multiple N imports per year, are you that naive to think that anyone, especially an Aussie needs to lie or embellish a story of personal experience about N being taken by the authorities. Honestly, if you think he is lying why not say it, or is it too much effort for an imbecile like yourself to search Google and see first hand news reports about the number of people who were either warned or charged by the Federal Police.

I'm not sure where you're from mate, nor do I care. But to outright say that it didn't happen is ridiculous. I'm sure with 5 minutes and an internet connection you could find sources from any country and see how often it is seized.

Some time ago there was a group called SMH, before it was cancelled it was extremely informative and a lot of information was shared about import successes and failures. Unfortunately it's no longer available. Regardless I'm sure not just Aussies but other members here from many countries have offline communication with their peers. You maybe surprised to find that we don't sit around nursing homes crying into our drinks discussing how we were beat by the system trying to obtain a peaceful exit.

Anyway to quote the uninformed " No need to respond, of course, unless you want to. My imagination is having plenty of fun, and you owe no defense. I'm going to chuckle over the N that got away for while, thanks for the unintended creative inspiration. "
I'll leave that here in the hope you reflect on this and realise that we are all exposed to different experiences and your simplistic outlook and laughable arrogance doesn't always make you correct.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Meditation guide, ithappens and 1 other person
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Each time I read someone has been able to get N I feel so much envy and I have never been one to experience that much before now. I am afraid of going to prison.

I dont see the big deal in trying to order it. its not that tough and you wont go to jail for ordering one for you. At least not in our western world. may be it wont get to you due to customs, but i would give it a try.

nothing to be afraid of ordering. but maybe im not that thoughtful, cause of buying other drugs back on the festival and clubbing days.

we are all raised in the believe to do the right things and dont do something thats against the current laws. Thats so bullshit as long as you dont harm anybody or commit sth thats bad. But whats the point in buying sth for you, thats just for you and that doesnt harm anybody, any animal, enviroment and so on. Its just someone saying "no you mustnt buy it, cause its dangerous". But you know what you are buying, lol.

Reactions: rhiino
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, I feel very envious. I got it once but spilled it. Now I order and it doesn't come :'(

Reactions: Meditation guide
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Yeah, I feel very envious. I got it once but spilled it. Now I order and it doesn't come :'(

you did spill it out? On purpose or it just happened`?
Did you fell unconcious?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Well GoodpersonEffed, what RRH is saying is actually legit. I'm one of the unfortunate Aussies to have my N (liquid) seized twice by Australian Customs.

You're conflating your experience with the one I quoted, that one person personally knows or knows of several cases. I didn't say there were no such cases, but that the person personally knows of many. A person who twice has not had theirs confiscated.

Your brandishing anger with name-calling and other personal attacks doesn't get me to back down from my position. If anything, it reinfornces it.

This site has a history of scammers with multiple accounts who have conversations in support of themselves, defend themselves, are references for themselves.

On an interesting side note, I notice you both posted in May 2019 that you have N.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
As far as I know, nobody has ever gone to prison for possessing or receiving a single deathly dose of N. You can get a fine but I've never really heard from anybody who's had one either. It just gets confiscated.

The customs/police know for what it's used so some people with mental health problems (and a history of ctb attempts) have been admitted to psych wards for a week or so (bad enough) but that's it.
You must not live in the U.S? It's a drug on the DEA schedule of drugs that are illegal to import and the prisons are full of people who tried this. We have never stopped the "War on Drugs" and they do mean war.

Last edited:
Reactions: Invisible 73
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
What Mud. said applies to the US too.
So you know for sure they don't do anything if they catch you importing illegal drugs in the U.S.? How?
I think it's naive to think that.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
You must not live in the U.S? It's a drug on the DEA schedule of drugs that are illegal to import and the prisons are full of people who tried this. We have never stopped the "War on Drugs" and they do mean war.
do they knock on your door and bring you o jail instantly?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
So you know for sure they don't do anything if they catch you importing illegal drugs in the U.S.? How?
I think it's naive to think that.

Well we have to rely on anecdotes but no one here or on the exit forums has gone to jail over ordering N as far as we know.

US LE is well aware that basically the only people buying pentobarbital nowdays are using it to kill themselves and the very very very rare person using recreationally so they usually act in "pro-life good faith". It's very costly and bureaucratic for customs to send their evidence to other agencies and state and local law enforcement to track you down so they are very selective in what they dedicate their time to. So being caught purchasing N most of the time is a simple seizure and a "love letter" in the mail asking you to not do that again.

Anyway how customs and LE works is significantly different than how hollywood and urban legends says it does. Millions of packages flow through customs on the daily and LE have bigger fish to catch than someone buying N to ctb.

No one can offer complete reassurance. Everyone has to decide how much risk they can handle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea and Busdriver
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
do they knock on your door and bring you o jail instantly?
Yes

Most people aren't aware of what extremes law enforcement goes to. The is particularly in the realm of illegal drug importations.

Maus7

Maus7

Jan 7, 2020
Well we have to rely on anecdotes but no one here or on the exit forums has gone to jail over ordering N as far as we know.

US LE is well aware that basically the only people buying pentobarbital nowdays are using it to kill themselves and the very very very rare person using recreationally so they usually act in "pro-life good faith". It's very costly and bureaucratic for customs to send their evidence to other agencies and state and local law enforcement to track you down so they are very selective in what they dedicate their time to. So being caught purchasing N most of the time is a simple seizure and a "love letter" in the mail asking you to not do that again.

Anyway how customs and LE works is significantly different than how hollywood and urban legends says it does. Millions of packages flow through customs on the daily and LE have bigger fish to catch than someone buying N to ctb.

No one can offer complete reassurance. Everyone has to decide how much risk they can handle.

You might read this short summary that is specifically for New Jersey who I might add has more lenient drug laws compared to many other states

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Nah, I think SN and benzos is better. Less poison to drink. Same result.

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
You're conflating your experience with the one I quoted, that one person personally knows or knows of several cases. I didn't say there were no such cases, but that the person personally knows of many. A person who twice has not had theirs confiscated.

Your brandishing anger with name-calling and other personal attacks doesn't get me to back down from my position. If anything, it reinfornces it.

This site has a history of scammers with multiple accounts who have conversations in support of themselves, defend themselves, are references for themselves.

On an interesting side note, I notice you both posted in May 2019 that you have N.

This site has a series of narcissists and trolls too. In saying that, yes people have been done in Australia and in our previous groups a few people in Australia and US had told us of their issues with their respective Customs seizure...
Shame you were not around for the SMH days, we shared a lot of info about how many were caught by Customs. It was a close knit community. In my own case being caught twice by Customs I was fortunate only to have been given a warning (twice) and taken to hopsital for Mental Health assessments where RRH received his N without problems.

Damn, you got us. We're one person reinforcing our own argument. We are trolls, or should say I am 2 people.

FFS, how fkn stupid do you have to be. RRH and myself have both different reasons for being here. FYI he is about 1500kms away, being in different states we are fortunate enough to have someone "local" we can chat with..

Wow mate, we both have N. I have had the powder for sometime but it seems to have lost it's potency. RRH ordered the liquid from A. Theres no mystery here, it's just you trying to find a reason to call people out over nothing. Step back son and trry not to put your foot in your mount and then proceed to chew on it.

Reactions: RRH
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: peacefulhorizons
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
May I ask how long you had it and how you know it lost potency?
Had it about 5 years, I'm not too sure about is potency, but when I use it recreationally on occasion it seems to have less effect.
When I first tried it, only needed a small amount on a teaspoon and I slept for 12 hours or more, last time I used some knocked me out for only about 6 hours..
It may not be less potent, maybe its just some paranoia about its efficacy.. Hoping it's still good but I have doubts Rhiino.

Reactions: rhiino
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It sounds like most are in Australia. Wish I lived there.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
With all due respect, and I know I wasn't addressed in this debate but I am witnessing it and would like to add the following

Hi,
Seeing as expenses aren't an issue, have you considered purchasing from A? It would be a hell of a lot easier and less risky.
I live in Australia and successfully purchased from A recently.
This was Feb 2019 and N from A, liquid form.

Wish I hadn't failed the first attempt back in '14. My ctb partner and myself were too naive to understand how to buy N, didn't even know about the LD50 back in those days.
5 years on finally have more than enough N and preparing for ctb...
This was Apr 2019 and member stated they bought powder N from China supplier and have had it now for about 5 years

If members are the same person or a scammer or alt accounts, they would be supporting one source of N.

Reactions: RRH, AlreadyGone and GoodPersonEffed
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Had it about 5 years, I'm not too sure about is potency, but when I use it recreationally on occasion it seems to have less effect.
When I first tried it, only needed a small amount on a teaspoon and I slept for 12 hours or more, last time I used some knocked me out for only about 6 hours..
It may not be less potent, maybe its just some paranoia about its efficacy.. Hoping it's still good but I have doubts Rhiino.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the N necessarily, I think you're just building up a tolerance for Pentobarbital.
Just like you build up a tolerance for Valium or for Heroin when you use it on a regular basis.
You'll need more and more to get the same effects.

If you want to use the N to ctb i strongly suggest to stop using it for recreational purposes.
After a few months, your tolerance will reset.

Last edited:
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
With all due respect, and I know I wasn't addressed in this debate but I am witnessing it and would like to add the following

This was Feb 2019 and N from A, liquid form.

This was Apr 2019 and member stated they bought powder N from China supplier and have had it now for about 5 years

If members are the same person or a scammer or alt accounts, they would be supporting one source of N.

To clarify, I bought the powder from J, when he was still considered a reliable seller. My father had many health scares and nearly died about 4 times since purchasing it. I force living this hell of an existence for him as my CTB will most likely kill him..

Obviously we are not the same person. RRH can defend himself. Although we desire a similar method we still have our own thoughts on how and when its time to go.

Reactions: RRH
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
you wont go to jail for ordering one for you. At least not in our western world.
How do you know? I'm sure you realize law enforcement isn't going to just say ok we forgive you for importing an illegal drug. No one is that naive. Have you heard of the war on drugs? It's never stopped. We have an entire well funded branch of the government which does nothing but lock up people for importing illegal drugs. It's called the DEA. They are kind of serious guys.

I'm amazed hearing how in Australia they just confiscate it and nothing more. Our prisons are overcrowded with petty criminals for drug crimes.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
How do you know? I'm sure you realize law enforcement isn't going to just say ok we forgive you for importing an illegal drug. No one is that naive. Have you heard of the war on drugs? It's never stopped. We have an entire well funded branch of the government which does nothing but lock up people for importing illegal drugs. It's called the DEA. They are kind of serious guys.

I'm amazed hearing how in Australia they just confiscate it and nothing more. Our prisons are overcrowded with petty criminals for drug crimes.

I think the petty criminals for drug crimes you mention in your post,will probably be low level drug dealers at the least. I would doubt they are some one with a gram of cocaine,wrap of heroin etc. otherwise there would be half the population or more and no room at all in prisons!!!!!

I am UK based though, but i would guess they would seize it and at worst you would get a fine( if one bottle) but also your record of previous offences would come into play if you had any

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I would doubt they are some one with a gram of cocaine,wrap of heroin etc. otherwise there would be half the population or more and no room at all in prisons!!!!!
A large part of the population IS locked up for petty drug crimes. No they never just seize it. They arrest you, you go to jail.

What country has the highest incarceration rate?
the United States

As the statistic above illustrates, the United States has one of the highest rates of incarceration in the world. With 655 inmates per 100 thousand of population, the U.S. is by far the leader among large industrialized nations in incarceration. Russia comes closest at 381.Jul 4, 2019

Why is US incarceration so high?
A 2014 report by the National Research Council identified two main causes of the increase in the United States' incarceration rate over the previous 40 years: longer prison sentences and increases in the likelihood of imprisonment.

Who has the most prisoners in the world?
the United States

As of July 2019, the United States had the highest number of incarcerated individuals worldwide, with about 2.12 million people in prison.

I'm talking about this to make anyone in the U.S. aware that they are taking a huge risk if they try to import any illegal drug. It's not going to be easy and you will be arrested most likely. Our friends in UK and Australia aren't aware of this and apparently have a much more civilized way of handling things.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bluemon and Maus7
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
A large part of the population IS locked up for petty drug crimes. No they never just seize it. They arrest you, you go to jail.

yes petty drug crimes would be low level dealers though. you do not get sent to prison for possession, its when they elevate a charge to dealing(which could be a smallish amount).

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Stop scaremongering
I'm not "scaremongering". I'm informing people how it is here. I want to educate people in the U.S. so they don't get caught up in the nightmare of the US justice system.
you do not get sent to prison for possession
Yes you do. I'm sorry to keep saying what no one wants to hear but you most definitely do. And it's not going to be just possession if you import an illegal drug. It's going to be a very serious crime and treated as that. You will be in jail when caught.

Most of you are younger than I am and not familiar with how things operate regarding doing illegal things. Believe me you do not want to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maus7