• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
Just wondering if you feel any pain with N because death appears from a lack of respiration. Do you feel you're suffocating even though you're helpless to do anything?

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Good question. I would like to know the answer as well.

I

Itsjustme21

Dec 4, 2020
I believe they use it here in the Netherlands as a pain free euthanasia on people. They wouldn't use something that'd hurt anyone.

T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
I believe they use it here in the Netherlands as a pain free euthanasia on people. They wouldn't use something that'd hurt anyone.
I've always wondered whether the Netherlands allows foreigners to be euthanized.

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I watched many videos of people taking N in euthanasia clinics, almost all of them are pain free without any symptoms. It is like falling asleep. That is really the holy grail of CTB

Last edited:
I

Itsjustme21

Dec 4, 2020
I've always wondered whether the Netherlands allows foreigners to be euthanized.
You'd have to be in treatment here. You can't just come here, say your life is worthless and then get euthanised. They want to be very sure you tried some treatments and that nothing will work anymore for you.

T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
You'd have to be in treatment here. You can't just come here, say your life is worthless and then get euthanised. They want to be very sure you tried some treatments and that nothing will work anymore for you.
How long does it all take?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I don't know about it being "painful" per say, but I read an account from an N survivor and they mentioned a "crushing" sensation in their head, and that it felt as though they were being dragged into the ground (or something along those lines) which sounded frightful...

Last edited:
T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
I don't know about it being "painful" per say, but I read an account from an N survivor and they mentioned a "crushing" feeling in their head, and felt as though they were being dragged

How can you feel anything if you're passed out like you are in a hospital setting?

I

Itsjustme21

Dec 4, 2020
How long does it all take?
If it's about mental illnesses like depression, a long fucking time. Only worth to try it if you plan to live here for a while. You will have to do the proposed treatments first. You will be on waiting lists for treatments. So at least a few years if you're not already following treatment here.

T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
If it's about mental illnesses like depression, a long fucking time. Only worth to try it if you plan to live here for a while. You will have to do the proposed treatments first. You will be on waiting lists for treatments. So at least a few years if you're not already following treatment here.
What if it's not a mental illness? If it's something physical.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
All the documentaries I saw about N, they just fall asleep peacefully without any sign of pain. It is indeed the holy grail like some op mentioned above.

T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
Geez the quality of information ranges from good to terrible here. No it isn't painful. People who take it fall asleep, usually in around 5 minutes, quickly progress to a coma, and Around 50% are dead in 15-20 minutes.
I think IV administration causes death much faster than 20 mins..

Reactions: TerminallyAlive
T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
If it's something physical it is easier. But you still need to be in treatment in the Netherlands. Your suffering needs to be unbearable and not fixable.
Yes it's not fixable. It's a chronic condition with no cure that causes pain and suffering and massively affects quality of life.

In such a case, how long do you have to be in treatment?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@turquoise of course it does. I was, very obviously, referring to oral administration.

Reactions: turquoise
T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
@turquoise of course it does. I was, very obviously, referring to oral administration.
One thing about ingesting the N that freaks me out slightly is you're waiting for death to arrive. In those 15 to 20 mins you're basically the living dead. Too much time to think about things. What if you decide to change your mind or some stupid survival instinct kicks in? And you try to vomit out the drugs or try some other desperate act driven by the same stupid survival instinct?

Reactions: heliumornitrogen
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
From the dignitas videos of people consuming it, they drink it, feel nothing for 2-3 minutes, feel "something", and then are unconscious 60-90 seconds later.

Reactions: Wrennie
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
One thing about ingesting the N that freaks me out slightly is you're waiting for death to arrive. In those 15 to 20 mins you're basically the living dead. Too much time to think about things. What if you decide to change your mind or some stupid survival instinct kicks in? And you try to vomit out the drugs or try some other desperate act driven by the same stupid survival instinct?
Yeah that would be my worry, the survival instinct can be a bitch no matter how much you want to do it.

I

Itsjustme21

Dec 4, 2020
Yes it's not fixable. It's a chronic condition with no cure that causes pain and suffering and massively affects quality of life.

In such a case, how long do you have to be in treatment?
I have no idea. Only a dutch doctor will be able to judge that.

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
N by mouth = immediately drowsy, 5 mins unconscious

Reactions: Meditation guide
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
No, although some people may find the heavy sedation to be somewhat unpleasant.