• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
like, you know something is REALLY wrong with your mental health but you don't have any diagnosis (due to lack of energy to search for doctors etc).
sometimes i feel my wish to ctb is not valid enough because i don't, even though i have many symptoms that something is indeed wrong.
i also wonder what would happen if i got treated, if it would work and if i'd be able to be a ''functional, normal human''.
sometimes it feels unfair that i won't give myself that chance. and sometimes it feels that ctb is my only choice.
can anyone relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't think that not having a diagnosis makes your feelings invalid. Something is wrong, you feel pain, I think that's enough despite not having a label for it. A label is just what the normies need to be able to wrap their mind around why someone might be suffering better. I don't think so, I think you can suffer with or without a mental illness.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Late autism. In the UK the gp told me it would be a 36 month wait. However 7 months prior to that was saying that I was depressed and trying everything single kind of anti depressant. When they didn't work they upped the dosage. Had to stop eventually as they were causing all kinds of havoc.
I'm only doing it now for assistance. Suffered enough with being told I'm weird for liking animals more than people since I was a child. My pattern recognition hasn't let me down though. Even though more trusting I've figured out that the majority of people are not good. Neurotypical masses as I've learned.
Oh and when you don't have money it's funny how the GPs have no options lol. It's an absolute circus.