• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I took a pretty long break from posting here; I don't really know why though. Regardless, I think I want to get better, but I don't know how to put things into motion. I can't work, I can't drive, and I can't have appointments with my psychiatrist. I'm looking into getting a sleep apnea diagnosis so I can get bariatric surgery, but I sleep so much that I haven't had a chance to set anything up with a doctor. I feel like I have too many things to do and not enough energy to do any of it. I even struggle to do things that I want to do because I'm that exhausted.

What should I do?

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Don't focus on what you can't do focus on what you can do. Start small or try just try to do part of something. So say like you set yourself a goal of going for an hour walk outside. Then when it comes to it you can only manage 30 mins or 20 mins or even just a 5 min walk pacing around your bedroom, or walking on the spot watching something, at least you managed something then next to aim for more.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Well, TIME TO GET UP!!! That is the first and most important step :) then it goes from there!

Reactions: Proteus
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I took a pretty long break from posting here; I don't really know why though. Regardless, I think I want to get better, but I don't know how to put things into motion. I can't work, I can't drive, and I can't have appointments with my psychiatrist. I'm looking into getting a sleep apnea diagnosis so I can get bariatric surgery, but I sleep so much that I haven't had a chance to set anything up with a doctor. I feel like I have too many things to do and not enough energy to do any of it. I even struggle to do things that I want to do because I'm that exhausted.

What should I do?

Wld sggst havng 1-2 goals pr dy

Nt havng t/ b lrge or n.ethng - bt cmpletng a goal rleass dopmne

Perhps '1 goal whch = task' & '1 goal of doin smethng tht u Njy'

Strt smll & tke frm thre