• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
I don't fear this forum at all. Most of the posts I see are about peoples subjective experiences, and when it comes to method I make sure I do my own research. I do not take anyone's word as gospel. This forum goes so out of its way to make sure you know how to be safe and responsible.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There might be a good chance of members and guests lurking around here with ill-intentions but it doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't interfere with my plans.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Historically we have had all sorts of characters here. I think the most heinous are the sexual predators using the 'partners' thread.

Honourable mention to the scammers claiming to sell sought-after substances. Also, at least one high-profile member turned out to not be who she claimed (indeed, not even a 'she'). Then there are the death fetishists.

Of course, all this is very much in the minority, though that would be little consolation to anyone who got burned.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I honestly don't care. if anyone really wanted to know who I am, they could find out.

that said, seems I get a lot of random requests for SN sources, nitrogen sources, etc. lately. Don't like it. I'm cool with sharing info, but not with people who just joined the forum and are padding comments so they hit the minimum to PM.

I hate this world!

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I think that the majority of users are here for genuine reasons. There are also probably a minority of people who join for malicious reasons, but they do not concern me personally, because they are likely no worse than some people who I deal with in the real world; if anything they are less threatening to me because they are not even near me physically. Though I am concerned for other more vulnerable users who could be exploited by others with horrible intentions.