• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I don't want to contribute to the narrative that suicidal people are dangerous or to be feared. I truly believe this forum provides space for those of us who are struggling and I am endlessly grateful for it. However, I do take caution.

So, what do you think? Do you think that the nature of this website will attract people with the wrong motives? Narcissists? Sadists? People who aren't truly suicidal but just want to have fun with it?

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I think most people here are sincere. But there are manipulators everywhere, esp. online. I imagine many of us are vulnerable and those who wish to take advantage are aware. Be cautious.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I personally don't fear anyone online because I don't have much to lose anymore. They are harmless to me. Naive people can get preyed upon unfortunately or those with thin skin.

I do have my moments ocasionally but I get over them eventually. I also learn about myself whenever I reflect on it. Those moments are nothing to do with fear tho, just frustrations. On sasu in particular I don't have anyone on my ignore list and I try to keep it that way.

Other people should be careful because they get involved too much. I don't. I just type.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I think most are fine, but some of the posts that are vaguely creepy so it reminds me - focus on my goals and only come here if it's really bad.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yes, there will be bad people no matter where you go. It doesn't scare me in the slightest though as I couldn't care less about what happens to me at this point. Heck, I'd be happy if someone murdered me as I'd finally get to ctb! By any means though, I wouldn't want anything to happen to anyone else in here, so we definitely should be caucious. I'm just too depressed to care about myself really.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I don't want to contribute to the narrative that suicidal people are dangerous or to be feared. I truly believe this forum provides space for those of us who are struggling and I am endlessly grateful for it. However, I do take caution.

So, what do you think? Do you think that the nature of this website will attract people with the wrong motives? Narcissists? Sadists? People who aren't truly suicidal but just want to have fun with it?
You left out pro-lifers and undercover journalists, much worse than any of the above 😁

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, there will be bad people no matter where you go. It doesn't scare me in the slightest though as I couldn't care less about what happens to me at this point. Heck, I'd be happy if someone murdered me as I'd finally get to ctb! By any means though, I wouldn't want anything to happen to anyone else in here, so we definitely should be caucious. I'm just too depressed to care about myself really.
Same. Homicidal people on this forum hmu

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

As you can find everywhere in the world, even (or specially?) in churchs, yes this kind of people exist among us in this comunity.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not joking lol. The reason why I haven't ctb yet is my fear of failure. I would hate to fail an attempt and be left with permanent damage. If I got murdered then I would have a sure-fire way of leaving this world.
That was supposed to be a fake laughter, hence the crying face. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. I too am afraid of failure, and also the unknown, and also my SI likes to make me afraid when attempting even if it doesn't make sense for some reason. I too genuinly wish someone would murder me.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
You left out pro-lifers and undercover journalists, much worse than any of the above 😁
Yeah, journalists and "influencers" who doxx members (or try) are the creepiest. I'm vaguely curious as to what the New York Times and the BBC had to say about the practice when it was happening to Anita Sarkeesian. Who knew that within ten years they'd be doing it themselves?

Reactions: sserafim
грустная сука

грустная сука

сладких снов~
Dec 24, 2023
Honestly, yes. I agree that most people on here are genuine and sincere, but like anywhere else on the Internet, there are also people to be wary of. Suicidal people tend to be vulnerable and therefore easy targets, sadly. I personally have been taken advantage of by a sociopath/sadist (not on SaSu). Be careful.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Same here. I would have never thought dying would be harder than living, so having someone do the deed for me would be great....as long as it's instant.

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
Before I joined I was a bit worried there would be people taking advantage of vulnerable people. Some of the articles made it sound like people were pushing others. Go on, do it, sort of thing. If anything I've seen the opposite. Some people need to be talked down and encouraged to take time to think. Others are totally ready and just want some company or to say goodbye.
There will definitely be some here who get some sort of kick out of it. But in the main I think it's easy to spot the fakes.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'm not joking lol. The reason why I haven't ctb yet is my fear of failure. I would hate to fail an attempt and be left with permanent damage. If I got murdered then I would have a sure-fire way of leaving this world.
There are people in the world who would do it if they could.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Im sure most people here have good intentions but there is probably someone here that is looking for content for a gore site. Unfortunately there will be bad actors on every website.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I'm more scared that someone I know could find out that I not only frequent this site, but what my account is and that I am relatively (by my standards at least) active on here. Definitely if it's found and I'm still around.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I would just say this. This is the case almost everywhere on the internet. I, for one, wont let a person into my personal space unless I really know them. I think this can be as good a place to make good friends as any other place on the internet. Atleast there is the advantage of not being physically close to somebody on the internet. Over time, close friendships can be built anywhere. I think because most of us here are suffering, we might be able to bond better and possible even help pick ourselves up from this situation. who knows. I'll just leave it to the universe.

Reactions: davidtorez
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Most community members have publicly discussed their personality disorders and mental health issues.

Although we are a friendly community, it's important to acknowledge that psychological disorders can sometimes lead to unpredictable behavior.

On SaSu, everyone is welcome, including pedophiles.

When communicating with people online, exercise caution. Report suspicious activity.

Reactions: davidtorez
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Same here. I would have never thought dying would be harder than living, so having someone do the deed for me would be great....as long as it's instant.
Exactly! Although for me, I can't rly bring myself to care wether I'd be in physical pain or not, although I'm usually pretty scared of being in too much physical pain. Idk, it's weird what depression can do to you sometimes :/

Reactions: thegoldengirls
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most people here are looking for like minded people to discuss life and its challenges. Ironically not that many CTB, at least not publicly. We certainly save way more than CTB.

There are a small minority who are very pro death and are very subtle about encouraging others to CTB by saying things like there is no hope or all life is pointless etc. Luckily they are rare and usually challenged on their narratives.

Reactions: NorthernMonkey
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Moderators are doing their job very well. And with a drop of skepticism and caution, it's very unliekly that you'll be ever scammed or hunted here.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024

I am relatively new on here but in my opinion there are certainly people contributing who are not suicidal as to their motives for this is anyone's guess but it will not be for the benefit of genuine members

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Hadn't thought about it, do now and feeling a bit creeped out after the acknowledgement that paedephiles are welcome too. Even closed my browser, determined to never visit again but that's not where my head's at 🤷

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
I'm more scared that someone I know could find out that I not only frequent this site, but what my account is and that I am relatively (by my standards at least) active on here. Definitely if it's found and I'm still around.
Me too. I don't really care what anyone thinks of me. But if I was found here, I know people would try to help. Freedom would be lost, everyone looking at you differently, thinking you aren't in your right mind, trying to take over because they know exactly what is needed for your recovery.... Help, I wasn't scared before but I am now :(