• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I'm definitely not in love with myself. There are more moments I dislike (fucking hate) myself than moments I'm proud to be me. I have a lot of SH tendencies and habits. I don't hate myself for commuting SH, I SH because I hate myself.
I understand that makes sense. I am tremendously sorry you feel that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and lavender143once
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Pretty much the title... Just curious because as much as I hate the vast majority of humanity.... I think I hate myself more...
Because of my story and all the things I've been through I always think that I'm not enough and I honestly hate myself for that

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and HAL 9000
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
i hate being me

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and HAL 9000
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
It took some time but I started to love myself. It's the world and others that I have a problem with.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, TapeMachine, tera_forest and 1 other person
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I think this broad sweeping generalization that large groups are inherently more oppressed or privileged in the US is harmful to everyone. A someone who is wealthy and transgender is infinitely more privileged then the homeless straight guy. Oppression and privilege in the West is generally on the basis of are you rich or are you poor...

Makes sense.

I'm not sure what to say. Maybe you overestimate how nice they are.
Definitely not lol. Im just a piece of shit

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
As a child I was ok with myself, when problems started up I lost myself and I had to find myself again, there was point in my life when I hate myself but eventually I learned to love myself again :) So I would say yeah I love myself, why would not I ? :) I am just human with all the good or bad within, imperfect as everyone else.. if they can love themselves, why can not I ? Its hilarious that I have built with myself pretty strong and good relationship and now I am my biggest friend and support yet I have to end it because of this stupid illness, hah how destiny can be so fickle

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Because of my story and all the things I've been through I always think that I'm not enough and I honestly hate myself for that
Makes sense I understand that.
i hate being me
Same here.
It took some time but I started to love myself. It's the world and others that I have a problem with.
I can totally relate to that.
Definitely not lol. Im just a piece of shit
Why do you say that?
As a child I was ok with myself, when problems started up I lost myself and I had to find myself again, there was point in my life when I hate myself but eventually I learned to love myself again :) So I would say yeah I love myself, why would not I ? :) I am just human with all the good or bad within, imperfect as everyone else.. if they can love themselves, why can not I ? Its hilarious that I have built with myself pretty strong and good relationship and now I am my biggest friend and support yet I have to end it because of this stupid illness, hah how destiny can be so fickle
What illness? I'm sorry to hear that.

Reactions: heavyeyes and ANONYMOUSM
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Yeah, I like myself. Hate my brain sometimes though.

I can definitely see how I'm not a person everybody would love, but I enjoy my own company quite a lot.

• Hugs
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Makes sense I understand that.

Same here.

I can totally relate to that.

Why do you say that?

What illness? I'm sorry to hear that.
genetics, my metabolism is failing my body, I can barely eat, my kidneys are about to fail, chronic fatigue, loss of weight I am just slowly dying in pain thats just tip of an iceberg, I struggle with depression too etc... not easy to enjoy life but I had good moments too and I really miss them

• Hugs
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Yeah, I like myself. Hate my brain sometimes though.

I can definitely see how I'm not a person everybody would love, but I enjoy my own company quite a lot.
I'm glad to hear that. I don't anyone is universally loved.
genetics, my metabolism is failing my body, I can barely eat, my kidneys are about to fail, chronic fatigue, loss of weight I am just slowly dying in pain thats just tip of an iceberg, I struggle with depression too etc... not easy to enjoy life but I had good moments too and I really miss them
Wow that sounds awful. Hopefully things get better for you.

venting247

venting247

Aug 9, 2023
I hate myself more than I ever have, and that's just one of the reasons why I want to kill myself.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and tora
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
hell no. I hate the person I am. I hate the way I look and the way I act and talk and everything I do. I think I'm a bad person and I don't deserve to be loved by anyone, even myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and venting247
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Well, as I am someone who has just woken up and had the denial total lift off my whole past false narrative of the NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder), and now I can see everything that I thought about the past interactions with the people closest to me in my life, that is was all a lie that my subconscious and NPD told my conscious mind, saying that it was everyone else's fault, and now I see that it was all me, I pushed away and hurt those closest to me, those that I needed and valued in my life, including the woman of my dreams 12 years ago after we got married, and I didn't even realise that a dark hidden side of me was writing emails that I never remember writing which were nasty and clearly designed to make her run away from me, and she tried to get it to work with me, but I was not really in charge, the dark side of me was subconsciously, hurting her when she attempted to come close, and eventually she ended up in the arms of another man, who she is still with to this day, and I had suppressed the memories unknowingly until this day with the narrative I thought was one of her leaving me, when this could not be further from the truth.
Now I am a shell of a man, abused in childhood by my two narcissistic parents, one of which was my alcoholic abusive father who would beat my mother black and blue, all in front of me, and then both would ignore me when I went to show them something or speak to them, or anything that required them giving me attention even for a second.
My childhood was one of trauma, shouted at and insulted for everything or outright ignored.
Therapy helped me realise that this had damaged the way I developed my attachment style, and this would then follow on throughout my life as the years passed, and was why I would stare at the ground alone at lunch time at school, and in high school would throw desks at the teacher in defiance and aggression and rage.
Wrote my first suicide poem at age 11,, and my mother scolded me with anger for disrespecting her for doing so.
As an adult I have lost everything that I loved through the damage that was caused in childhood by my abuse, and then affecting my ability to form any sort of friendships or perform well at school in all stages of my schooling, and then as an adult I found alcohol, which made me feel better temporarily, but caused me to go gradually into an ever descending downward spiral, and now I look back sober for 3 years (yay "you should be proud everyone says", and I just give them a stone cold look, they just don't understand, that my whole life has been trauma and loss, and pain, seeing opportunities slip away due to my NPD, and being unable to take those opportunities because of the NPD, including the woman of my dreams who wanted to love me so much, but my NPD took over and closed her out due to what I now know is it's deep fear of abandonment that my parents caused to maladaptively develop inside me.
Now I look back to my whole past, and see no joy, nothing there except what could have been, painfully and tragically stolen from me, worse than having been in a coma for those years as I can see what I could have had, and what was painfully taken away by NPD caused by my childhood trauma, pain all through my life, pain and loss and misery, all the way up to now where I am almost 40 years old, and seeing the love of my life happy and married to the man that she replaced me with 12 years ago, and more wreckage along the way, so there is nothing to hold onto from my past, just pain I caused others that drove them away, and ultimately as I hurt the ones I loved, the ones closest to me that I needed and wanted in my life, that ultimately hurts me, and the present I feel guilt, shame, anger, frustration, regret, hopelessness hatred of myself and hatred of my parents who betrayed me.
There is no future for me, as I am already dead inside, I died long ago, or maybe I never existed at all, my body a wandering suffeering breathing corpse, wandering the earth in pain and suffering and despair until old age end my suffering? I don't think that is fair on me, it gives me great sadness to have to admit that my entire life was ultimately a failure, even though I tried my best, and endured great suffering, but I must now have the courage to finally admit that enough is enough and it is time, the 11 year old me who decided to see if life gets any better in the coming years, to my 11 year old self from back in 1996 I sadly have to say tom him that it sadly did not get any better, only more pain and misery, tragic heartbreak and loss. I know how he would react, he would nod his head at me that 11 year old me from 1996, and say "I understand, you did your best, but it's time now", it's time to find peace that I could never find in this world, let alone the fact I only ever got teased with grasping any joy, but it was all out of reach due to the NPD caused by childhood abuse that I never asked for and never deserved. To hate myself, yes maybe I do, so I have realised that I am both giving myself the death penalty, and at the same time showing myself the ultimate merciful pathway to peace, not on this earth, but in whatever comes next, even that is total nothingness, as if to be unborn, then that is fine by me, because I can not imagine anything worse than what I have had to endure whilst alive in my life, and indeed it is time to call this fight off, and let me rest in peace, leaving all the traumatic emotions that I could never handle nor make sense of, and even though I was never taught how to have empathy, I will show myself mercy, for that is the least that I deserve, even if I hate myself for all the pain I have caused others, and I am sorry for such, I am so deeply sorry, not least to my 11 year old self who wrote that beautiful suicide poem called "suicide, I'm already dead inside" back in 1996, and that title fits perfectly for how I feel now. There is nothing left for me, and there was nothing here for me to begin with, no sense of self-identity, hollow inside, now it's time for my body to catch up to the soul I never had, the ego which never truly existed as anything other than a fabrication of my NPD, and so as I can not access a dignified death due to people seeing Narcissists as cruel and deserving the pain and misery we get, and as right to die as being overall not seen as something that society needs to do sadly, I will being myself deliverance from this torment in a way which I care not for how undignified and messy it is for those who would find me after I am finally free from this suffering, but a way that will give me the best odds of successfully ending my suffering, carefully and meticulously planned, not in a "crisis" as the mental health lingo says, but in the empty and hollow cold calm of a man who either never lived, or who died many years ago, my final act will be one of great effort and planning, and attention to detail to ensure the best chances of success, as I expect nothing less, from a life of complete and utter failure as a man, at least my final act can be the first and last success of this existence, and then I shall be free.
No more hatred, no more pain, no more anything, finally free.
Damn I can relate to a lot of that. my ex has been gone for 12 years too.

• Hugs
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
hell no. I hate the person I am. I hate the way I look and the way I act and talk and everything I do. I think I'm a bad person and I don't deserve to be loved by anyone, even myself.
I'm sorry to hear that. I can't say I don't understand. It's difficult.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
loathe myself in every way

• Hugs
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I don't love myself but I don't hate myself either

W

wanttosleep

Aug 8, 2023
i cant anymore i wasted my life, my potential and became a disappointment and a burden to everyone close to me

• Hugs
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
i cant anymore i wasted my life, my potential and became a disappointment and a burden to everyone close to me
Sounds like you need to forgive yourself. I'm sure you have plenty of life and potential left.

• Love
P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
I don't hate myself, I just hate my life. I hate my circumstances and I hate this society we live in where money rules everything.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I love myself most of the times. I just feel like i certainly don't fit in the society. I have autisim and severe mental problems.

• Hugs
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I don't hate myself, I just hate my life. I hate my circumstances and I hate this society we live in where money rules everything.
Makes complete sense right there with you.
I love myself most of the times. I just feel like i certainly don't fit in the society. I have autisim and severe mental problems.
I understand not fitting in just as well as anybody unfortunately!

TRIXI3

TRIXI3

may death be upon me
Jun 28, 2023
Never have, never will.

Static-n-cyanide

Static-n-cyanide

Failure to the point of no longer being human.
Jul 22, 2023
Pretty much the title... Just curious because as much as I hate the vast majority of humanity.... I think I hate myself more...
Was looking in the comments seeing if there was one positive answer, to no avail. It really shows how fucked up the world is, I'm sure a lotta people on here actually tried to get help first, but then finally decided the best help was to leave (like me). And I'm sure no one listened, now I'm not blowin smoke sayin I care, cause that'd be a lie, I don't know anyone here, I just know y'all are people and honestly, deserve fucking better (again, not saying I care and not trying to push that suicide prevention shit, just saying this world is all fucked)

whyyoulooklikethat

whyyoulooklikethat

Aug 7, 2023
If I wasn't surrounded by the people I am around, I would love myself way more than I do now. I told a lot of people that I do love myself, mainly because of my feelings being invalidated anyway

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
rationnaly i am not a bad person, i know i m smart and know how to create good relationship with humans.
But emotionnaly i am another person, but i don t know who - i know me and my reactions and thoughts - always thinking I WANT TO BE ME without knowing what it means.
There is a fight inside me between all those parts. Sometimes i hate me so that i would like to destroy myself with hammer. Sometimes i calm down and am able to accept my qualities.
I am so tired to be the place of all that mess...
I do love myself, I've been alone for practically my entire life so the only person who really had my back was me.

• Hugs
xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

There’s escape in escaping
Mar 24, 2023
I hate myself so much I can't even explain it. I can't find the words to express all the hate and disgust I feel about myself. I want to die and I know I don't deserve to live.

• Love