• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Ive covered a 300sq mi area looking for nitrogen, and its common knowledge what its used for besides industrial uses. Ive been refused nitrogen 3 different times, and even asking about it, I got weird looks.

Weird. you can buy it online, have it shipped to your door.

Reactions: Cyanide
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
In the US?

Regardless, I would need a tank as soon as I got it, I live with my only remaining family, and they open my mail.

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
How would you really know if they dont tell you their age. They could easily make a new account too if you decline because they're too young. Kind of pointless to argue about it. Also the ppeh is open for anyone to download. Theres nothing you can do about it.

It's mostly about doing it knowingly. If they lie, it's on them, not me, morally. Would you knowingly, as an adult, have sex with a 14 year old? Scary to think of the people that would.

Last edited:
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I don't think there's any ethical dilemma. Being alive isn't objectively, inherently, better than being dead, regardless of age. And unless you're giving them info that isn't readily available, it seems moot to me. *shrug*

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think there's any ethical dilemma. Being alive isn't objectively, inherently, better than being dead, regardless of age. And unless you're giving them info that isn't readily available, it seems moot to me. *shrug*

I think it's the encouragement more than anything, but seriously, you would have to be a bit FUBAR to really want to help a kid kill themselves. Just MHO. Yes, the info is there, but kids are easily pushed by the right words from the right person. A person that they consider their friend, even online, could finish them off more than words on a random website. Ever had kids?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I think it's the encouragement more than anything, but seriously, you would have to be a bit FUBAR to really want to help a kid kill themselves. Just MHO. Yes, the info is there, but kids are easily pushed by the right words from the right person. A person that they consider their friend, even online, could finish them off more than words on a random website. Ever had kids?

Right, I'm not saying tell them to go off themselves, that's clearly unethical.If you're thinking I have some hard-on for helping people die, you're mistaken. I'm all for listening to them, try to help them with their circumstances, but I'm not gonna call the cops on them, fry to force/nag them into treatment, or any of that shit. I won't give them new ideas on how they should do the deed, but if they talk about a method that seems risky I'll warn them. If they ask me where to get the PPH, honestly, I don't know what I'd do. Yeah they might die young, or they might screw up whatever method they read about and end up fucked, or maybe I'd discourage them and then their life turns to shit and that's now partially my responsibility. Orr maybe I'd discourage them and they'd live a long, fairly content life. Idk what the outcome would be, so I'm just saying, it's hard to know exactly what the ethical decision is. This is not a clear, black and white thing. Hopefully, no one that young ever asks me these things. But, ideally, I prefer to stay as neutral as possible, it's not my life.

I'll say this, I am pro assisted suicide for anyone, of any age, as long as they are of sound mind and realize the consequences of their actions. They should be screened to make sure this is the case. If some people decide to get out young, they should be able to. I don't personally, want to help anyone ctb. It shouldn't be my responsibility. It should be an elective medical procedure that we all have rights to. But life is high risk, so I'm personally not going to try and get anyone to stick around.

No i'm not reckless enough to have kids, thank god.

Really, it would be better if this site were 18+ which would take away all these dilemma's.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I do not encourage anyone, I only respond to questions (if I know the answer). If someone wants to die and they are 14 years old, I am not going to try to stop them. It is not my life, it is none of my bloody business. When I was 15, I already wanted to die and that didn't change. I am 27 now. You will never find a post of mine where I encourage anyone regardless of age, but 14 or 97 years old, it is their choice, not mine.

Also, a "kid?" 14 year old people these days are having sex and making children. So much for being kids.

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
No i'm not reckless enough to have kids, thank god.

Really, it would be better if this site were 18+ which would take away all these dilemma's.

Great idea, but sometimes accidents happen. Surgery fixes that possiblility.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Great idea, but sometimes accidents happen. Surgery fixes that possiblility.

I dunno what the relevance of this is it this thread, but okay, surgery isn't needed in my case. I won't be dating again before I ctb. ...also, accidents can be fixed,

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I think we have inalienable rights at age 18 and one of those should be access to a peaceful suicide. Do I believe a kid has the right to not be crit for that opinion yea, but teen angst is like molting skin sometimes so it makes sense to help get them to see the world positively. The correct response is to act shocked and then laugh. Then if they have a list of reason why that cannot be solve you say I understand but I can't condone suicide wink. But if there are things they can correct like personality and appearance and mindset then fucking tell them to work harder and reform.

Reactions: Cyanide and MAIO
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It's mostly about doing it knowingly. If they lie, it's on them, not me, morally. Would you knowingly, as an adult, have sex with a 14 year old? Scary to think of the people that would.

I have mixed feeling about this. Just becuase someone choose life or death does not mean they choose correctly that is nonsense. The main problem is we do not know whether or not life is better than death or vise versa. We know human preception etc is generally vastly off, suicide is currently the most stigmatized concept in society to the point that murder is less stigmatized, death is seen very irrationally(when people talk about death their not talking about actual death their a concept set = to a terrible negative etc). I personally would not try to convince most people to go either way, unless extreme circumstances becuase its compeltly their choice and their are so many factors I don't have the answer to.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I do not encourage anyone, I only respond to questions (if I know the answer). If someone wants to die and they are 14 years old, I am not going to try to stop them. It is not my life, it is none of my bloody business. When I was 15, I already wanted to die and that didn't change. I am 27 now. You will never find a post of mine where I encourage anyone regardless of age, but 14 or 97 years old, it is their choice, not mine.

Also, a "kid?" 14 year old people these days are having sex and making children. So much for being kids.

I personally have regretted failing suicide in highschool more times that I can count, I have never been glad I suceeded

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Maybe we should not provide methods to most young people, but I feel like the opening post is ignoring the exceptions.

Sorry about taking this personally but I am a little offended because in a sense we are the exception as well. It is almost like saying majority of the people in the world have good lives and can be happy again if they are unhappy for a while so the minority of people who want to commit suicide must be wrong.

What is right for most people does not need to be right for everyone. It is difficult to determine which young person should be able to do this but I am sure we can think of the exceptions (an obvious one would be terminal illness for children). I feel it is too absolute in saying we should never X if that person is under the age of Y.

In addition, I think it is more important to respect others' choice about life even if it is a wrong choice. I strongly believe one should be able to do whatever he/she wants as long as he/she does not affect others.

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Maybe we should not provide methods to most young people, but I feel like the opening post is ignoring the exceptions.

Sorry about taking this personally but I am a little offended because in a sense we are the exception as well. It is almost like saying majority of the people in the world have good lives and can be happy again if they are unhappy for a while so the minority of people who want to commit suicide must be wrong.

What is right for most people does not need to be right for everyone. It is difficult to determine which young person should be able to do this but I am sure we can think of the exceptions (an obvious one would be terminal illness for children). I feel it is too absolute in saying we should never X if that person is under the age of Y.

In addition, I think it is more important to respect others' choice about life even if it is a wrong choice. I strongly believe one should be able to do whatever he/she wants as long as he/she does not affect others.

The main problem I have is people arw not actually talking about death. They are saying their life is better than the worse thing ever. If you ask me if my life is better that the worse thing ever I would say yes much better. However if you aso these same people who claim to love life about sleep(the closest example to a neutral) they will say they love, want to get as much as possible ie better than their lifes on average.

Reactions: Phantom
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
The main problem I have is people arw not actually talking about death. They are saying their life is better than the worse thing ever. If you ask me if my life is better that the worse thing ever I would say yes much better. However if you aso these same people who claim to love life about sleep(the closest example to a neutral) they will say they love, want to get as much as possible ie better than their lifes on average.
I wish I could understand you.....

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Very interesting. Sometimes you present yourself as someone who cares about young people, and that's what I thought earlier. But seeing you say "it's on them" makes me feel like the important thing for you is that you feel like you are doing the "right things".

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
To be perfectly frank, this problem is exactly what critics of this site and others like it would say. And they have a point! As this is completely anonymous, we cannot in practice exclude minors even if we wanted to. You have to decide whether you are okay with passively participating in this risk or not.

Reactions: MAIO
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Yes but if suicide was not severly stigmatized we would not need to go to anymous forums to talk about it
Thanks! Your last post makes more sense XD

Anyrhing you do not understand or disagree with about it? I can explain it much more/better. I am just so use to these concepts(since I have been thinking anout them for the last ten years that I sometimes forget it's new to many people + I am drunk. )

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Anyrhing you do not understand or disagree with about it? I can explain it much more/better. I am just so use to these concepts(since I have been thinking anout them for the last ten years that I sometimes forget it's new to many people + I am drunk. )
Okay tell me if i understood this or misunderstood it:

You are saying people do not understand that death is not inherently a bad thing. Death is like sleep. People contradict themselves when they claim that they love life and fear death, yet at the same time prefer sleep over life.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Okay tell me if i understood this or misunderstood it:

You are saying people do not understand that death is not inherently a bad thing. Death is like sleep. People contradict themselves when they claim that they love life and fear death, yet at the same time prefer sleep over life.

Exactly and it's get worse and worse the more you objectively analyze it. It's very unfortuante.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Life is inherently risky, there's all sorts of shit than can happen to you. painful and debilitating illnesses, traumatic accident resulting in permanent injjury, loss of loved ones, become a victim of a horrible crime, burn in a fire, the pain of getting older, divorce, poverty... etc... I could go on and on. Death is basically eternal deep sleep. You're not missing out on anything because you aren't conscious. We only identify things as "good experiences" because we have a psychological need for them. Death removes all future risk. The truth is, life isn't really worth all the risks, objectively.

A

Alias

May 30, 2018
Ok. Let me be straight here. I'm 15. And I'm suicidal. I have good reason to be, I have been through so much shit it's not even funny. I was mental, physically, and sexually abused for 8 years of my life. I have depression and an eating disorder, I was thrown in several hospitals. And let me tell you that if I want to get out of this world then I'm gonna find a way to do it. Don't give me this "we have to protect the children" shit cause it's not true. Your just trying to make yourself a seem like better people because you don't condone young people doing it. Now you guys may be nice people idk. But if I want to kill my self, I will kill myself. Understand?

T

Tiburcio

Ok. Let me be straight here. I'm 15. And I'm suicidal. I have good reason to be, I have been through so much shit it's not even funny. I was mental, physically, and sexually abused for 8 years of my life. I have depression and an eating disorder, I was thrown in several hospitals. And let me tell you that if I want to get out of this world then I'm gonna find a way to do it. Don't give me this "we have to protect the children" shit cause it's not true. Your just trying to make yourself a seem like better people because you don't condone young people doing it. Now you guys may be nice people idk. But if I want to kill my self, I will kill myself. Understand?

Really nice answer.

I remember when I was 12 and I thought "no I'm too young, I shouldn't, maybe life is not so bad blah blah blah... Now I am 18+ and not only my life didn't improved. Now it's even worse than before. If you really want to die, you should be able to do it. If you are very convinced, waiting 18 is an useless waste of time.
Young people, think concuentously about your reasons. If you are sure there is no solution or you are too harmed/traumatized and there is no hope... Then do it You are who must decide about when is the time. After all life should be a right, not an obligation.