• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it seems like a lot of the people who are the most pro-life are parents, it disgusts me when there are anti-suicide news articles with parents wanting to stop others permanently escaping from suffering even know other people's personal decisions are none of their business.
I just don't get why they procreate in the first place if they are so anti-death and against death as everyone's going to die anyway and they are literally the ones causing people to die. And then they call people who support the voluntary choice to die "pro-death" when in reality they are the ones that are pro-death as they impose death onto people on the first place, I'm very much against imposing existence and believe procreation to be unacceptable, harmful crime.
It's disgusting how they impose meaningless suffering onto others and wish to do all they can to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape, suicide prevention really is just cruelty and enslavement.

I'm repulsed by how many parents believe they owned the person they so harmfully brought into existence, I'm especially disgusted by the anti-suicide people who forced life here in the first place, I don't understand why people should have to be punished by being forced to suffer for decades all because others were selfish enough to procreate into a world so hellish and cruel.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
People who procreate are in denial of death. Parents don´t want their children to die and parents don´t want to die themselves either. Procreation is the opposite of death.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Maybe in afterlife, maybe. Even there you don't know how it will end for anyone you bring to life. Paradise lost, anyone?

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Because they want their kids to die long after them so it's out of sight out of mind. If their kids have to languish in a nursing home not knowing who they are or die of cancer they're fine with that as long as they don't have to see it. Then they literally never have to address their own child's death even though they know it will 100% happen.