• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate pro life people, honestly I find it disturbing how so many hold pro-life beliefs even know this world is filled with endless torment and suffering. It's so sadistic to want to prevent other people from dying on their own terms, I despise this hellish world where there isn't the option to just reliably die in peace, it's evil to deny people the option of a painless death. Suicide prevention really is just enslavement and extreme cruelty, it disgusts me how they see suicide as something to so harmfully prevent rather than accept as a personal choice.

In my case I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer in this meaningless existence that was always undesirable in the first place. I see no value in being tormented in this existence for decades on end when the peace of death solves everything. I despise anybody who is against the right to die, pro-life people have no compassion and the fact that there isn't the option to easily die in a painless way is a devastating tragedy.

Those people just want others to die slow painful deaths from old age which is something that sounds beyond hellish to me, it disturbs me how a human can exist for so long, it's disturbing how one can suffer so much yet not die. It should be a crime to be pro-life when nobody consented to this existence in the first place that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine. It's an abomination to exist, I never would have chosen existence.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I'm sorry but I disagree. Hate the policy not the person. The way you're looking at it IS pro-suicide. It doesn't have to be one way or the other. Look at it as an agreement in the middle where it is legal to receive assistance in dying or just make painless more humane ways to CTB more accessible.

Also, you really post about this, a lot…
IMG 2289

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sorry but I disagree. Hate the policy not the person. The way you're looking at it IS pro-suicide. It doesn't have to be one way or the other. Look at it as an agreement in the middle where it is legal to receive assistance in dying or just make painless more humane ways to CTB more accessible.

View attachment 135484
The people believe and enforce the policy

M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023

View attachment 135484
It's so weird that the people who don't like Funeral cry's posts are literally always looking for, clicking on, reading, and replying to them.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I'm neutral in a sense. We are temporary. The ideal state is to go through the temporary existence in the best manner possible. I wish everyone finds a way out of CTB. It's sadly inevitable in the state of the world that many people will, and the problem is many blind pro-life people dont attack the root of the problem, rather the symptom (the people who wind up there).

If this modern world is so good, why is it generating more misery than ever before? Over a million people CTB every 20 years in USA, despite all the legal limitations and shallow efforts. That is a failure of society.

Last edited: