• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
People should only ever be pro-choice towards suicide because after all suicide is a personal decision, it's not something for other people to decide or have a say in. When it comes to other people's suicides people need to mind their own business and accept that just because they worship this cruel, meaningless existence where there is endless potential for suffering it doesn't mean that others want to suffer.

Pro-choice means respecting and supporting people's decisions, not forcing unsolicted "advice", toxic positivity and any life valuing sentiments with the intention to keep that individual suffering in this existence. It's insulting to act like suicidal people even need help in the first place, and suggesting such is anti-choice not pro-choice, I find it disgusting how many act like one is ill for wanting to choose when they die. In my case suicide is all that's rational as it's unnecessary suffering prevention in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place.

And I find it insensitive when people say things like "I wish you wouldn't ctb", that is certainly anti-choice especially as in my case I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, being conscious and aware only causes me to suffer, for me suicide is something positive as it's the way to escape from this hellish and harmful existence, I have no interest in decaying from age just to be tortured by very old age.

Anti-choice is toxic and patronising, I cannot stand those who hold anti-choice beliefs and love to force this onto others. It's insane to me when many act like suicide is the worst thing possible when existence is the source of all suffering with nobody being able to be harmed by the absence of everything, no matter what suicide should only be supported as a very valid personal choice.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For those who say that FC is pro death, how do you explain this thread? Just to clarify, I'm not really looking to debate, I'm just curious as to why people say that she's pro death when she repeatedly says that she thinks that suicide should be a personal choice. Sure, I will admit that she thinks that people are more tilted towards suicide than they actually are but, in the end, she still has pro choice views

• Love
Reactions: Proteus
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
It's insulting to act like suicidal people even need help in the first place, and suggesting such is anti-choice not pro-choice
Well, suggesting isn't enforcing. As long as the person can reject said advice, it's optional. Plus, there are suicidal people who want help.

I find it disgusting how many act like one is ill for wanting to choose when they die.
Suicidality aren't an illness on itself, but can be a symptom of one. There is a lot of people with disorders, which can a factor of it.

Overall, I agree it's all about choice, and I don't mean to invalidate your posting. You are mostly right, and your feelings and opinions matter. :)

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
I agree, suicide shouldn't be looked down upon and people should be supported if this is what they wish. Facilities that provide suicide assistance all over the globe is something we need. AI is now taking over the world, suicide assistance should be next!

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
For those who say that FC is pro death, how do you explain this thread? Just to clarify, I'm not really looking to debate, I'm just curious as to why people say that she's pro death when she repeatedly says that she thinks that suicide should be a personal choice. Sure, I will admit that she thinks that people are more tilted towards suicide than they actually are but, in the end, she still has pro choice views
"Only ever be accepting of suicide" is pro-death adjacent. But I'll leave it at that.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Absolutely for pro-choice: but pro-choice means to me accepting a persons right to choose suicide, but also accepting a persons right to choose life and embrace it and be happy. And accepting that there's a massive grey area in between where some people flit between the two, or exist somewhere in the middle. Today they might choose to try to live, tomorrow they might change their mind. Point is - they get to choose, we don't choose for them.

I don't know what it feels like to be one of those people who wakes up every morning excited to start a new day, it's so beyond what is "normal" for me that they may as well be aliens. But I accept a lot of people do experience that as their reality.

Though I'm absolutely pro choice, I also know acute crisis can cause temporary psychosis resulting in impulsive attempts, and those are the people the forum members try to get to wait and think things through. It's not anti death, its just trying to be supportive to vulnerable people for whom crisis will likely pass fairly quickly.

Reactions: willitpass
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
She's also said many, many times that people who want to live are delusional and wrong.

fantastic_unicorn

fantastic_unicorn

Mar 23, 2024
My only solace has been with other people in my shoes. I'm not sorry anymore for not wanting to suffer physically in pain without a solution after I've tried everything for myself. I'll die, literally, on that hill. But I don't expect others to support me. The toxic positivity makes me worse than people who level with me about how awful my situation is