• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've come across this tip in my endless research on depression. Am going to try it from tomorrow - will let you know how I get on.... I'm currently taking St John's Wort - which is helping me more than Vortioxetine did, though not enough as yet, and also Siberian Ginseng (with thanks to Sensei for that tip! Both are helping somewhat - I'm currently able to get out of bed, which is a plus - and suicidal thoughts are less, but I am still pretty low and not sure I can go back to work.

From reading this, it says that DLPA plus St John's Wort is similar to Effexor. TBC. It also says it's helpful for pain:

A study as early as 1977 in the
Journal of Neuron Transmission
, showed that 12 out of 20 patients suffering from depression could be discharged after using DL-phenylalanine in the dose range of 75 – 200 mg / day.

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I think it's important to share everything one might find which could make life a little bit easier for someone else here. If only one person feels a little bit less depressed, it's a great victory.

Reactions: Cevapcici and L-L
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
it's doing Nada! Thanks for the virtual hug earlier by the way, when I was so grumpy