• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I'd like to thank the many members we have here who are supporting a healthy safe space for discussion. I'd just like to remind everyone that a little compassion goes a long way. We are all hurting deeply I'd imagine so really dislike seeing members be rude and condescending for no reason. This forum is an opportunity to connect with like minded people, hopefully with little to no judgement as we should all be understanding of each others situations. I'm not in charge, this is just my opinion, and one I think is in the best interest of everyone here. There will be slips and mistakes and that's okay but more hate is not what this forum needs

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
A lot of people cannot disagree without taking it as some huge personal attack. They take any request, discussion, disagreement as some violation and have to fire back or try and get the upper hand. It's partly understandable since most of us have been victims of bullying and shitty people irl and the desire to defend against that is innate, but to pile that onto other victims isn't cool. I've rarely met people in my life who can talk without ego being involved as the main focus, and its been super bad here recently. It's easy NOT to be spiteful, arrogant, passive aggressive, mean. We can all of us make an effort to do better no matter the interaction. Someone disagreeing with you isn't hate. It isn't a violation. Someone being shitty to win is.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I prefer observing. The local atmosphere is much more friendlier compared to your average forum but I get excited to see occasional fights, trying to put each other down to protect the values we hold dear and to increase personal status at the expense of others. But its like a spice to a soup, something I'd prefer to keep in moderation. (Unintentional.)

Reactions: Uso and Thanatos
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Sadly, I am guilty of both of the above. Mostly, I am a compassionate, empathetic type of guy who prefers to focus on others rather than self. Having survived a successful suicide, I know what it means to reach that point of no return. But alas, sometimes, I am that angry with the world as a whole and the muppets who appear to be running the show, it spills over into other areas of life and I can be a bit [or a lot] of a prick. The depression and anxiety compounds the issue and its better I dont post much here or anywhere else. Sometimes, the sheer frustration of not being able to find the right words to express myself, leads me to belittle others.

I am only responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

That could have been written for me as it is how I tend to think, rightly or wrongly. I did recently apologise for calling someone here stupid, so I am not a total asshole. But, due to the nature and depth of emotions and feelings here and the topics we discus/bicker about, its no wonder that things boil over occasionally. We all just need to be big enough to stand up and admit we are sometimes wrong and say sorry, its not that difficult.

M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I am only responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

That coultd have been written for me as it is how I tend to think, rightly or wrongly. I did recently apologise for calling someone here stupid, so I am not a total asshole. But, due to the nature and depth of emotions and feelings here and the topics we discus/bicker about, its no wonder that things boil over occasionally. We all just need to be big enough to stand up and admit we are sometimes wrong and say sorry, its not that difficult.
[/QUOTE]
The best I read today.

Reactions: SinisterKid