• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
My Mother has verbally abused me as a toddler several times. Called me a useless piece of cap, she called me several times worthless, sometimes she said i would be better of dead, and even more horrific things. Not only that she even kicked me as a toddler several times, screamed at me, and i was absolutely horrified at her for a time. As i grew older my dad became more abusive, and my mom less. He of course spanked me several times, probably once a week, maybe even more I think. Sometimes so hard that i could not sit anymore and screamed in agony. He kicked me sometimes too and even on the stairs, so very dangerous. He dragged me , and then screamed directly in my face, how worthless i am, how useless and good for nothing i am, how much of a coward i am, how weak i am, because i could not hit back, and threatened to kick me out several times. And i wanst 18 at that time. It was horrible, i was absolutely terrified at my dad as a teen. And he promised several times not to hit me again. Guess what? He did it again, and again, and again. He always apologized after his anger settled down. But he always die hit me again. Of course not anyone because im an adult now, and he would not darein to hit me anyone, as i stopped him once as i became strong enough, and hit back. He never hit me again after that. Whos the coward now? Das anyone abused too? Maybe even worse than me? Maybe much worse?

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Your post has really struck a cord with me from both sides, My mother hated me as a child, beat me for any excuse she could think of, called me any name she could, hurt me in anyway she could, She allowed me to be sexually abused by man in the home from the age of 6-14, my childhood was hell, I won't go into it, this thread is yours,
On the other side, I am ashamed to admit with my son, I struggle, you would think as I have been at the getting end, I would be an amazing parent, but I am not, I see myself repeating the mental abuse my mother gave to me and I hate myself so much for it. Every time I raise my voice to my son, another part of me gets eaten away with self loathing. I can't stop this cycle, I so badly want to, but because my mother drummed it into me I was a nasty piece of work, thats who I see myself as without a kind bone in my body any were. So for that reason alone the hell just continues I know no different now, I feel for my son I really do he has issues and needs help, but I am too selfish

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Your post has really struck a cord with me from both sides, My mother hated me as a child, beat me for any excuse she could think of, called me any name she could, hurt me in anyway she could, She allowed me to be sexually abused by man in the home from the age of 6-14, my childhood was hell, I won't go into it, this thread is yours,
On the other side, I am ashamed to admit with my son, I struggle, you would think as I have been at the getting end, I would be an amazing parent, but I am not, I see myself repeating the mental abuse my mother gave to me and I hate myself so much for it. Every time I raise my voice to my son, another part of me gets eaten away with self loathing. I can't stop this cycle, I so badly want to, but because my mother drummed it into me I was a nasty piece of work, thats who I see myself as without a kind bone in my body any were.

I guess i had my revenge. Yes i hit back. Was it wrong? No they deserved it.