• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pointlesssuffering

Mar 12, 2022
There is very little data on this, but I think it would technically be the most painless method for hanging. I'm contemplating using a 8 mm, 2700 lb rated, battle rope off a tall bridge. I'm thinking I will drop about 20 feet, and my head will be lobbed off instantaneously. What makes this method attractive is the absolute guarantee that it cannot fail, the fatality rate would be 100 percent. I don't have to worry about hanging for 30 minutes in the woods without being "rescued" into a vegetable. It seems like very few people have tried this, although I saw a man in spain do this off a building on YNC.com. It would make for Frontpage news for sure, although that doesn't concern me. All I would need is 10 seconds of nobody walking on the bridge at night to tie a hitch and then jump. Easier said than done. I'm thinking heavy intoxication with alcohol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me personally that sounds like a horrible way to exit. I know that I could never ctb that way. I'm sorry for all the pain that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Long drop is generally done by executioners who do carefull calculations based on the weight of the person, the height of the drop, and the fact that they are standing and the floor drops out. I'm not sure how you could be certan to get the results you want. If would probably work but what would it be like it doesn't? Could you tie the hitch securely in such a short time while you are drunk? That seems very doubtful. Full suspension seems more reliable though of course it can take a long time and you are looking for instant. Jumping from a really high height is nearly instant but in rare cases people survive. It is very tough to get a 100% method, and you always want to ask- what will it be like if it doesn't work?

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
I am thinking of a similar method ( guillotine ). I have drawn out the blueprints and will be using a weightlifting bench, the type used for bench presses, 2 industrial slide rails with roller bearings, 2 x 25lb barbell weights, a carbon steel machete blade, and a few other bits and pieces. I will just drink a shit ton of vodka, lie down on the death machine and pull the lever. Survival seems highly doubtful when a head is seperated from its body.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am thinking of a similar method ( guillotine ). I have drawn out the blueprints and will be using a weightlifting bench, the type used for bench presses, 2 industrial slide rails with roller bearings, 2 x 25lb barbell weights, a carbon steel machete blade, and a few other bits and pieces. I will just drink a shit ton of vodka, lie down on the death machine and pull the lever. Survival seems highly doubtful when a head is seperated from its body.
If you have the skills to construct this well this seems as close to a 100% method as you can get.

Reactions: Forever Dead
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Holy shit man

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
For decapitation death is fast but not completely instant- in the 1700s a guy decided to blink as many times as possible after this and he was able to blink 15 to 20 times at about one second per blink, so this is bound to be an interesting 15 to 20 seconds. Hopefully with the spinal cord severed you won't feel pain.

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
Long drop is generally done by executioners who do carefull calculations based on the weight of the person, the height of the drop, and the fact that they are standing and the floor drops out. I'm not sure how you could be certan to get the results you want. If would probably work but what would it be like it doesn't? Could you tie the hitch securely in such a short time while you are drunk? That seems very doubtful. Full suspension seems more reliable though of course it can take a long time and you are looking for instant. Jumping from a really high height is nearly instant but in rare cases people survive. It is very tough to get a 100% method, and you always want to ask- what will it be like if it doesn't work?
But only because in offical executions by long drop they try to find the sweet spot between breaking the neck and ripping the head off. If you _want_ to rip your head off then just use a strong wire about twice your height and you'll be "successful".

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I have been considering the same. You need a strong rope and of course, an appropriate place to attach it to. Alcohol and proper execution do not mix well.

Reactions: Someone123
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
A study in rats showed brain activity for around 5 seconds after decapitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin_Logan
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have been considering the same. You need a strong rope and of course, an appropriate place to attach it to. Alcohol and proper execution do not mix well.
I agree - I know people talk about using alcohol to overcome SI, but thinking of your reasons to ctb, bad experiences, etc, plus possibly hope for the nexf life to be b etter is how I plan to overcome SI if I attempt to ctb, which is likely.
A study in rates showed brain activity for around 5 seconds after decapitation.
Interesting- but there is a well-known case that was seen by many witnesses where a person blinked for 15 to 20 seconds after decapitation, so there is some variation in results. How could they measure brain activity right after decapitation- that seems nearly impossible, unless they are talking about animal studies, which may not be the same. It would be interesting to know how they measured this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Dead
Kevin_Logan

Kevin_Logan

Nov 17, 2021
For the love a God, just use the suicide bag