• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Revising my plan currently as my chosen date is coming up (this weekend) and realised my previous method wasn't viable so am not heading towards hanging. Since I can't complete it at home as I live with others, I've chosen to either full suspension or drop hang off a bridge over a motorway which is accessible and quieter than other bridges over water which I considered.

Wondering whether full suspension or drop hanging would be better suited to hanging via bridge? Also any tips on avoiding being seen (while preparing the rope etc) or rescued as well as fighting SI?

Any suggestions would help, please :)

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Anyone please? Hoping to get some outside perspectives on this as I really cannot fail this time...

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Drop hanging is hard to pull of. You need the exact measurements according with your hight to break your neck and make it instant. Those things used to fail even in judicial hangings with an expert present. But if you manage to nail the calculations and adjustments it certainly is the quickest method. Suicide hangings usually endup in suspension and suffocation.

You can not avoid being seen and rescued if you are choosing a public place. Someone might pass by and see you at any stage or you can be done before anyone sees you, it's a gamble you don't wanna take. You would be better off choosing a secluded or private area.

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Drop hanging is hard to pull of. You need the exact measurements according with your hight to break your neck and make it instant. Those things used to fail even in judicial hangings with an expert present. But if you manage to nail the calculations and adjustments it certainly is the quickest method. Suicide hangings usually endup in suspension and suffocation.

You can not avoid being seen and rescued if you are choosing a public place. Someone might pass by and see you at any stage or you can be done before anyone sees you, it's a gamble you don't wanna take. You would be better off choosing a secluded or private area.
Thank you. I understand and did research information about the table of drops height and calculations too. I think full suspension will be the way to go then, since drop will probably end up in suspension anyway and I wouldn't want to be decapitated either.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to find a secluded place however as most I've researched either aren't tall enough, hard to access, have railings or the alternative is a tree in the forest but honestly I would prefer the bridge in early hours of the morning to better my chances of succeeding and not being seen.

I may have to take the gamble and somehow not hesitate once I'm standing over the railings... There is a better secluded area though further down the bridge which should be tall enough and harder to be seen.

Reactions: rozeske
E

EternalTrevor

May 9, 2020
these 2 are my only options, currently thinking which one to go with. I wouldnt worry about decapitation. Decapitation when jumping from bridge with rope is only to be expected i think. I have everything prepared for hanging but wonder if Decapitation is better.

Reactions: nowayout31
N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
these 2 are my only options, currently thinking which one to go with. I wouldnt worry about decapitation. Decapitation when jumping from bridge with rope is only to be expected i think. I have everything prepared for hanging but wonder if Decapitation is better.
Good to hear I'm not alone. Just curious, why would decapitation be sought after though? Honestly imo it would be pretty gruesome to people who would find our bodies and family members hearing about it etc... Idk though, something about it just puts me off. I think I'd rather more pain while dying than full decapitation. Genuinely curious to hear your POV though.

Also if the jump/rope length is shorter than the recommended table of drops height (e.g. 1.5m instead of 2m), I wonder how that would affect the hanging? It would then turn to suffocation most likely without decapitation right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Anyways, wishing you the best of luck.

E

EternalTrevor

May 9, 2020
My selected bridge is seperate from cars bridge, right next to it and i dont think i have ever seen anyone else there besides me. When i got my rope i didnt think i might be using it to jump. Today im going to take closer look at how high that drop really is going to be. Looks high from bridge. Usually i just stopped on bridge to look around. For full suspension hanging i got metal handcuffs, ive heard people with strong SI tried to save themselves even while being unconscious and ended up falling down.

Reactions: nowayout31
N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Sounds like a good plan, thanks for sharing.

I'm also wondering how thick the rope should be when aiming for full suspension? Information on the mega threads seems to be quite conflicting. I've gotten a 12mm rope and if needed, am planning to make it thicker by doubling it with duct tape, but I am unsure whether that would help or just make things more painful?

Another worry is that since I still live with family they will most likely be suspicious and may or may not report me a missing person. Does anyone know whether the police would be able to track my phone if it were off and how fast they can locate you via CCTV footage etc?