Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
..a lot of us prayed this would be the answer for us
And I have the same prayer. I would love to get one. I'm not here trying to find out about it for fun. I would use it this second. When I talked to Richard he just told me it's not available and to let him know if I have questions so I'm going to contact him again and ask him some things.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
And I have the same prayer. I would love to get one. I'm not here trying to find out about it for fun. I would use it this second. When I talked to Richard he just told me it's not available and to let him know if I have questions so I'm going to contact him again and ask him some things.
Read from 1033 and on .. its informative reading with an attempt to use it and questions . We also have members building their own that seem to work much better and they are willing to share their design and how to build one..

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I am constantly amazed at the people who just want to slap others around, which takes no research, effort, or personal consideration, while they do little but cite life's many unfairnesses and/or play video games in their parents basement expecting death to be handed to them on a silver platter with guaranteed, painless, effortless success because its owed ....... go thump someone else .....
I'm not thumping anyone. I've been doing research non stop for three years on how to do this. I think of nothing else. I hadn't read my PPH handbook for a few months and then saw this update about the debreather.

Last edited:
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
The guide is currently 9 pages and will likely end up being 10 or 11 pages at final. I have explained all technical and construction details with various pictures inserted for clarity. Nearly done.

Reactions: rasputin, peacefulhorizons, Odd_Duck and 1 other person
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
The guide is currently 9 pages and will likely end up being 10 or 11 pages at final. I have explained all technical and construction details with various pictures inserted for clarity. Nearly done.

Thanks so much for this. A lot of people appreciate all the effort you have gone through to do this. Really appreciate it :hug:

Reactions: TrailerTrash and Deleted member 1768
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
You probably already thought this thru but I suggest a brand new thread labeled as method and maybe DIY debreather manual or something like that. Thanks!

Reactions: Soul, TrailerTrash and GoodPersonEffed
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If it doesn't work pour in your formic and sulphuric acids and shake well and breath that!

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Where is @Southwinds anyway? The creator of this thread..

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Something no one has mentioned yet; the debreather works by depleting what you breath of oxygen and yet you are breathing in air depleted of oxygen so..
air isn't just oxygen and nitrogen, there are other gases too you would be breathing.

Would I be wrong to say things I think might be wrong with the debreather? I don't want to make people upset at me again.

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Where is @Southwinds anyway? The creator of this thread..

This is all really good news. I will stay tuned through this thread to see where the manual ends up being posted. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of TrailerTrash.

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
Something no one has mentioned yet; the debreather works by depleting what you breath of oxygen and yet you are breathing in air depleted of oxygen so..
air isn't just oxygen and nitrogen, there are other gases too you would be breathing.

Would I be wrong to say things I think might be wrong with the debreather? I don't want to make people upset at me again.
The other gas that can be prominent in air (<1.0%) apart from oxygen and nitrogen is argon which is an inert gas like nitrogen which should only help the theory , you can get small trace elements of other gases. I can only go with witness reports of the original debreather which had a very high success rate

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
You can bring all the constructive criticism you wish. Hopefully it hasn't already been dissected and it's new info.
Not sure how much it will help only because the damn thing seems to be a let down and IMO feel the changes that are being made aren't addressing why it didn't work as advertised.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, GoodPersonEffed and BaronVon
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I can only go with witness reports of the original debreather which had a very high success rate
I asked Richard about the success rate and he said he doesn't know, because whoever was successful isn't around to tell about it working. Where did you read about witness reports of it working?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I asked Richard about the success rate and he said he doesn't know, because whoever was successful isn't around to tell about it working. Where did you read about witness reports of it working?
This was the original design 10 years ago where 9 people were test subjects, . 8 died, 1 repeatedly took off the mask and lived. All that info is in this thread.
did you read the reports that a handful of people tried the latest design and couid not go thru with it bcuz it was unbearable? That was post 1033 in this thread.
You should have asked about the "unsuccessful" rate.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You should have asked about the "unsuccessful" rate.
He said "it definitely works. A couple of people were unsuccessful lately and we are trying to find out what made them uncomfortible."

I can imagine it being unbearable. A feeling of suffocating. I really can't see those canisters removing all the oxygen, just some of it probably. Or do they remove the carbon dioxide? Sorry it's 2 a.m. here and as usual I can't sleep yet not fully awake either, can barely see. Nothing is easy.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
He said "it definitely works. A couple of people were unsuccessful lately and we are trying to find out what made them uncomfortible."
That's BS.. bcuz he doesn't know, like he said below ..

I asked Richard about the success rate and he said he doesn't know, because whoever was successful isn't around to tell about it working.

accept one account reported by ems not knowing what it was.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
"it definitely works. A couple of people were unsuccessful lately and we are trying to find out what made them uncomfortible."

:pfff:

0b1c1b037f327ac0fd5bb5f1adbd075c1d7726fdf77b8ca0df79af8d71b7e43c

(This is not directed at you, @Meditation guide. I do hope you'll get caught up on the entire thread, even before post 1033, then you'll have the full picture. The main point of the thread is the title.)

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, IrRegularjoe and TrailerTrash
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Not at all. As long as people do their own research to start, questions are generally encouraged.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

I think it's helpful to differentiate between the ReBreather product by R2D and the concept of a debreather which was (ostensibly) proven to work in a past study in Canada, and which @TrailerTrash has been developing, as well as other members who have posted in the past that they were working on.

There are definitely issues with the ReBreather product, and questioning it is the point of the thread, as evidenced by the title and the OP. At the time, EI, PPH and PN were still calling it the debreather and not by the product name, which has caused ongoing need in this thread for clarification and re-clarification.

The issues with the ReBreather have been pointed out by EI in the most recent release of the PPeH, by another member who reported in this thread that it failed (but with little detail), and by me, for whom it also failed (and I provided a lot of detail).

I and others in this thread have also pointed out that Richard, the owner of R2D and inventor of the product, does not seem to speak honestly. There have also been concerns of plants who have become SS members to pump up interest in and faith in the product. But back to Richard, that message you got from him where I responded by quitting the Internet for the day is one of many examples of his manipulative communication -- the product "definitely works," yet at the same time, it doesn't work for some, and he seems to place the blame on the users because they, not the product, were unsuccessful and experienced discomfort; however, this simply cannot happen if it "definitely works"! The cognitive dissonance is too much. The bullshit smells stronger than the soda lime (which smelled like an indoor public pool, btw, not unpleasant like the bullshit that seems to me to continuously surround this product).

So in response to your comment, hell yes there are problems with the ReBreather. I cannot say the same for all debreathers, though. Just cautioning you to differentiate so that unnecessary disagreements don't happen, as seemed to have potentially happened when you first commented.

Maybe this would be a good time to bring up that I also experienced some cognitive dissonance from your first post alongside your subsequent posts, and perhaps you'd like to clear that up if you feel it would help to get things back on track, and so that you don't feel hesitant to speak.

In your first post, you seemed quite against the product, or perhaps the method, it wasn't clear. You used words like yuck and gross, and seemed to outright reject either the product or the method. And you seemed quite knowledgeable about it when you made those statements. Yet in subsequent posts, you said you are interested in the method, want it to work, have hope in it, and are therefore researching it, such as being in contact with Richard. So it's hard to know where you're coming from and what your true motives are, which causes a natural reaction, I think, of putting up quick boundaries against you in the thread because things didn't jive. What I'm trying to do here is give you the opportunity to set things straight so that you and all of us can feel comfortable to have this important conversation in ways that feel and are indeed safe, mutually considerate, and supportive for all of us participating on the thread, including you. Therefore this is not an attack, but a constructive criticism and an invitation to clear things up and hopefully experience mutually beneficial inclusion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and TrailerTrash
A

AllDoneLivedAGoodLif

Jun 29, 2020
Very interesting thread. So have other people made similar devices and if they have, what countries are they based in?

I expect that there would be issues at customs in most countries if this were to be dispatched from China.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Is this item up and running yet. Has anyone purchased it. If so what's your opinion.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Is this item up and running yet. Has anyone purchased it. If so what's your opinion.

I think you've got a lot of catching up to do on this thread! I'd suggest going back to posts starting in April, maybe March.

Only good intentions toward you, no shaming at all. There's just so much ground to cover, and it's already been done. Yes it's up and running, two member attempts plus additional reports from PPH shared by @Yomyom.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I suggest going to at least post 1033 and read from there.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I suggest going to at least post 1033 and read from there.

Who was the first member who attempted? Not a lot of info but still important. I don't recall how far back that was.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I would love it if that thing worked. I don't think it does but I'm no expert. You are exhaling through whatever is in those canisters then breathing in through them too? I really can't tell.

Last edited:
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
ReBreather FOLLOWERS: I'm nearly finished with the design guide (I know, it's still delayed, but I'm also sorting some life issues so the family doesn't need to when I'm gone) and have a question for those willing to provide feedback. I have tested two designs, one has two cylinders and one has a single cylinder. The single cylinder version, because the soda lime quantity resides in one canister, has a bit higher efficiency and takes less time/parts/money to build. The only downside is that it's +/-21 inches long when finished. I really don't want to write two sections for the guide describing 1- versus 2-cylinder parts, measurements, and other information. If people really want to build the device, is it a big deal to have the larger version or would people only want to build a 2-cylinder version because: 1) they want to somewhat match the current version being sold for whatever reason; 2) because aesthetics when dying are overwhelmingly important; or, 3) because the size is somehow deemed unwieldy? As designed, the canister simply gets positioned at the side of user and there's no need for a carrying case or strapping to the body. Anyway, looking for input before I publish the final guide.

Reactions: Wrennie
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
ReBreather FOLLOWERS: I'm nearly finished with the design guide (I know, it's still delayed, but I'm also sorting some life issues so the family doesn't need to when I'm gone) and have a question for those willing to provide feedback. I have tested two designs, one has two cylinders and one has a single cylinder. The single cylinder version, because the soda lime quantity resides in one canister, has a bit higher efficiency and takes less time/parts/money to build. The only downside is that it's +/-21 inches long when finished. I really don't want to write two sections for the guide describing 1- versus 2-cylinder parts, measurements, and other information. If people really want to build the device, is it a big deal to have the larger version or would people only want to build a 2-cylinder version because: 1) they want to somewhat match the current version being sold for whatever reason; 2) because aesthetics when dying are overwhelmingly important; or, 3) because the size is somehow deemed unwieldy? As designed, the canister simply gets positioned at the side of user and there's no need for a carrying case or strapping to the body. Anyway, looking for input before I publish the final guide.

The single cylinder version seems the obvious choice. Less equipment and higher efficiency? By the time that someone would have come this far, all things considered, it just makes sense to keep it simple. Thank you.

Reactions: Neville1, Deleted member 1768 and peacefulhorizons