TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Soon .... to save time I'm just going to post parts list, device pictures, and general instructions text rather than take more time making a "pretty" document, but it will have all the information needed.

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Soon .... to save time I'm just going to post parts list, device pictures, and general instructions text rather than take more time making a "pretty" document, but it will have all the information needed.

Thank you for this update TrailerTrash.

D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
The Rebreather or Debreather seems like it would work. Did @TrailerTrash CTB or leave SS?

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Does this work?
I don't understand how it would work, at least properly without any mechanical ventilation.
It can't be easy to suck air through soda lime for who knows how long to gradually use up all the oxygen.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
The co2 get absorbed, it should worked, fireman use this combined with a oxigene-ballon-bottle. A good One-way-Ventile is needed.

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
lol...here we go again. This is a scam. Just junk that was pushed on here awhile back.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby, Greenberg and Aap
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
lol...here we go again. This is a scam. Just junk that was pushed on here awhile back.
Why do you say that ? Do you have any proof? Something solid? Exit offers it and I don't think it's junk or anything, you know conspiracy theory has those limits. Thank you

Reactions: Nullm
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
Time will tell. It's definitely not a scam but we need rock solid evidence that it actually works. A few basic tests...sorry but that's not enough for me.

Reactions: endergames, Pookie and Ἡγησίας
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Time will tell. It's definitely not a scam but we need rock solid evidence that it actually works. A few basic tests...sorry but that's not enough for me.
how do you expect to have evidence when people use it to leave? I have just discovered this method and I admit that I want to believe it, why would it not work?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Where are your lists, pictures, etc.; is it in another thread? You still around?

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
how do you expect to have evidence when people use it to leave? I have just discovered this method and I admit that I want to believe it, why would it not work?
Because Exit received a few accounts of failure and they are still looking for someone willing to be filmed. So far no reports of success. As you can see the reliability score is still the same.

Deb   Copy

Reactions: Wrennie and Ἡγησίας
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Greenberg, TrailerTrash lasted posted on Nov 15 and there's now a line through his username. He obviously disabled his account here. I don't know if he simply left SS or went ahead and killed himself like he said he was planning to.

• Aww..
Reactions: endergames and Ἡγησίας
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Greenberg, TrailerTrash lasted posted on Nov 15 and there's now a line through his username. He obviously disabled his account here. I don't know if he simply left SS or went ahead and killed himself like he said he was planning to.
Thank you. So he never posted his build instructions or drawings? He just appeared so gung ho about developing his own version of debreather.

Reactions: endergames
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
I think I'm going to use TrailerTrash's pictures and try to make one. Maybe mod knows why he/she is gone. Dunno Another poster did show some pictures I heard and maybe an SO2 meter on his finger stating it worked so I'm going to try and find those too. Again, Dunno

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
otherwise I thought about chloroquine, which I saw in the book and which I think is perhaps much more effective

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
thread will burn out in a month or two. Then in another 6 months a new batch of people will think they have found the magic device. If you could get it and it worked, many of us would not be here. I won't go into to detail but if you use just a little common sense you'll understand why in theory this type of device could work but the current junk they are pushing will not.

• Love
Reactions: Buffy5120 and Greenberg
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you. So he never posted his build instructions or drawings? He just appeared so gung ho about developing his own version of debr

He never posted a complete set of step-by-step instructions with pics and product sources but he left a few hints here. If you do a search using the words "rebreather", "debreather" and "de-breather" you'll find several pics and a few specific components he mentioned which are needed to build his version of the device.

Also in a PM chat from several months ago he told me the first part to get was a breathing circuit available from Ebay and that all the other parts could be bought at a hardware store. Go to Ebay and enter the following phrase in the search box to find this circuit:

Breathing Circuit B0091000 22 mm Circuit 65115-0161-62260

Perhaps if you get the breathing circuit I listed and read through his posts using the search terms I gave above you could assemble his version of the Debreather (or something similiar). I'm not too mechanically inclined so haven't tried it myself.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: endergames, Ἡγησίας, Tysoma and 1 other person
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
He never posted a complete set of step-by-step instructions with pics and product sources but he left a few hints here. If you do a search using the words "rebreather", "debreather" and "de-breather" you'll find several pics and a few specific components he mentioned which are needed to build his version of the device.

Also in a PM chat from several months ago he told me the first part to get was a breathing circuit available from Ebay and that all the other parts could be bought at a hardware store. Go to Ebay and enter the following phrase in the search box to find this circuit:

Breathing Circuit B0091000 22 mm Circuit 65115-0161-62260

Perhaps if you get the breathing circuit I listed and read through his posts using the search terms I gave above you could assemble his version of the Debreather (or something similiar). I'm not too mechanically inclined so haven't tried it myself.
Thank you. I was just interested if he was able to produce a working model. It is a pity that was unable (or chose not) to fully share his findings. Cheers.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you. I was just interested if he was able to produce a working model. It is a pity that was unable (or chose not) to fully share his findings. Cheers.
I should have mentioned this earlier. TrailerTrash said his device was functional and that after testing it several times with a pulse oximeter it DID reduce his O2 level fairly rapidly and that was all.

Reactions: Wrennie and Greenberg
G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Well I have got to the website although still cannot place an order - seems there is a V2 and now the valves are not available ? wonder if this thing is actually real and available ?

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Well I have got to the website although still cannot place an order - seems there is a V2 and now the valves are not available ? wonder if this thing is actually real and available ?
They certainly do not promote market confidence. Any further delays beyond February will simply be written off by customers as another CBT vaporware supported by Dr. Nitschke.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and oono
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
So for the moment they are still out ok, on their site I still saw that the device received an approved efficiency award in 2017 "NuTech 2017 Innovation Award."

N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
do we know how many people were succesful with that device? i do have one at home and on the package it says " do not open before final use! (becaue the soda lime is not supposed to get in touch with oxygen). for me to be sure if i really want to use this as a method, i would really like to try on the masks at least and see if im comfortable with them... any experiences here of others to share?

G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
well having done a little research on this and looked at some options I am not sure how this all works. It looks quite simple although CO2 scrubbers seem to have a one way valve so not sure how would work - any one have any links to designs out there

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
savons-nous combien de personnes ont réussi avec cet appareil? J'en ai un à la maison et sur le paquet qu'il dit " ne pas ouvrir avant l'utilisation finale ! (becaue la chaux de soude n'est pas censé entrer en contact avec l'oxygène). pour moi d'être sûr si je veux vraiment utiliser cela comme une méthode, je voudrais vraiment essayer sur les masques au moins et voir si im à l'aise avec eux ... des expériences ici d'autres à partagerl'Usc
you order it on the site that gives the book Exit?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
God I want this device to work. It's essentially a portable Sarco. Idk what I'm going to do if it all turns out to be a scam... I really hope that Exit has enough decency not to lead us on like that.

Reactions: oono and nirvana
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
God I want this device to work. It's essentially a portable Sarco. Idk what I'm going to do if it all turns out to be a scam... I really hope that Exit has enough decency not to lead us on like that.
I also hope that Exit is not in this kind of trick, but I do not think so because otherwise their reputation would take a big hit. If the device is not fake, when I order it and once received to use it I will fix some ultra adésive scoth which will wrap around my head with the mask on. 2-3 sleeping pills 30min before and I think it does the job

Reactions: endergames and Wrennie