J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
So if everything was sealed ok, how did it not possibly work? Surely lack of oxygen and a brain are the only variables. Lack of oxygen is lack of oxygen is it's not? I just want the thing to work like everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: kerolox
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So if everything was sealed ok, how did it not possibly work? Surely lack of oxygen and a brain are the only variables.

We don't know because the user won't test it and won't communicate about it.

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
I think somebody else asked this, almost identically. How frustrating.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Packaging arrived in a blank standard cardboard box and inside was the device.

Rebreather packaging Rebreather packaging 2

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom, suzylou, TrailerTrash and 8 others
pine3s

pine3s

Jan 27, 2020
Wouldn't it be easier to buy a mask with a filter for small particles / dust, place the soda lime in a plastic bag (eventually in small filter bags) and wrap the plastic bag around the head? Same concept, only 1 bag with possible leaks.
I was wondering the same thing. From what I've gathered soda lime should be kept away from skin and eyes, because it causes burns when touching the skin (search for "soda lime skin contact"). This could cause an attempt to fail and hurt the person performing the attempt.

I also don't know if the CO2 would come in contact with the soda lime sufficiently. If you exhale through a small container with the soda lime in it, the CO2 is forced to touch the soda lime and thus gets absorbed. If you exhale inside a bag, the CO2 can float around a lot and will not necessarily come in contact with the soda lime at the bag's bottom.

Reactions: My_name_is_Luka and TrailerTrash
M

MissStarr

Dogs and angels are not very far apart
Apr 25, 2020
sooo.....what u gonna do it with it. use it as a coffee table?
The REAL reason as to why I've been watching this thread

Reactions: nerve
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
sooo.....what u gonna do it with it. use it as a coffee table?
And the reason people chose suicide ........ maybe well intended as humor but ......

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
This must be a joke. Clearly photoshop black boxes.
Can everyone get back on track with the serious issues at hand regarding the Debreather, and it's relationship with cbt methods?

Reactions: TrailerTrash, GoodPersonEffed and mediocre
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
@knowman so far theres only one member that we know of who has tried to ctb with the device. it failed. unfortunately hes gone rogue so we cant determine the cause of the failure. so basically we are stuck at this point. if you have any suggestions by all means please share with us.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen, MissStarr, Notabadguy and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Do anybody have any news regarding the new shipments? I don't have any, despite already having paid, and I don't want to conatc Richard yet, because the right2die site still tells to wait.

Anybody else in similiar situation?

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Do anybody have any news regarding the new shipments? I don't have any, despite already having paid, and I don't want to conatc Richard yet, because the right2die site still tells to wait.

Anybody else in similiar situation?

Has anybody heard any updates regarding the Debreather, it's shipments, or it's use? It's been very quiet all of a sudden.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Too quiet, things were supposed to begin to work again, regarding shipments, this week. But right2die site is not accepting orders yet, and therefore mine, which I already paid for, is still stuck.

• Hmph!
Reactions: TrailerTrash
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Greedings from the one who seems to be blocked now, from.. You know where. They won't respond to my emails. I guess there is nothing more I can say. But be..

Chess 700w

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Overnoutofhere and Donk
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
The last day I posted here, Philip had even posted on my post there. But we all know.. They are watching us here. I have written twice, getting no response. I have wondered if my membership is over. I went to the online handbook, I got in there.

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and enjolras
Overnoutofhere

Overnoutofhere

Mar 30, 2020
I was mid 600's I think I Ordered on 14 April and I just got an update mine will be delivered on May 5

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I'm very sorry, Imorch. I would be glad to pay a suscription to the Exit Forum, but I'm under 50. We need valuable information, therefore we try to get access to it, we don't try to steal anything.
I was mid 600's I think I Ordered on 14 April and I just got an update mine will be delivered on May 5
Since when you've a tracking number? From the beginning?

Overnoutofhere

Overnoutofhere

Mar 30, 2020
I got tracking day 2, but status changes slower. Tracking the BOXC site and USPS finally after it got thru Customs.
From the day I ordered it's Showing 3 total weeks to get this thing, if I do actually receive it on the May 5.

• Hugs
Reactions: TrailerTrash, Busdriver and LMLN
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I got tracking day 2, but status changes slower. Tracking the BOXC site and USPS finally after it got thru Customs.
From the day I ordered it's Showing 3 total weeks to get this thing, if I do actually receive it on the May 5.
Well, good for you, I don't even have a tracking number.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019

May I ask what the total cost was including shipping?

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
The debreather is $189 with tax. And i heard shipping was $50 to the US. That was with first carrier.

Reactions: TrailerTrash