• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
This poison is extremely easy to make and actually doesn't take any real action on your part except patience. There are only a couple things you need. I'm not posting it publicly, but those who really need it can get it through a PM. If you go this method, after ingesting it you have maybe an hour left. But it won't be a pleasant one.

Last edited:
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Interesting, but have you got any sources about this method?

Reactions: Circles
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I read it before you deleted it. Why didn't you leave it?

Reactions: Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You nailed it.

If the server of this website is located in a country that just bends over to other countries, you might not be safe though. Remember what happened to the guys who created The Pirate Bay? Their government bent over to the U.S. government and now these guys are in prison... Something similar happened to Kim Dotcom because of Megaupload. Most countries shit their pants, when the U.S. government looks at them. Best to have the server located in a country where the authorities aren't scared of nobody.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Can I just say I'm surprised opiods aren't a more popular method, given how easy it's made to seem by the media?
I would use that if I knew how to buy drugs, but I'm bad at it. Seems like it must be peaceful.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Can I just say I'm surprised opiods aren't a more popular method, given how easy it's made to seem by the media?
I would use that if I knew how to buy drugs, but I'm bad at it. Seems like it must be peaceful.
Just hang out with druggies. Let them get to know you. Then it's easy as 1+1.

Reactions: Righttodie

私はあなたと一緒に飛びます

May 14, 2019
How does one send a PM on this forum?

私はあなたと一緒に飛びます

May 14, 2019
You need to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to, and be member for at least 1 day i think.
When you "qualify", when you look at your profile page, or when you click on someone's name, you'll see a "start conversation" option.
Ah, thanks guys! Appreciate it

The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nov 3, 2018

It's not hard to find on the dark web. I've found tons of onion sites selling whatever you want. They're extremely plentiful.

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Anyone here get the recipe? I messaged blackangel but they haven't been on here for over a week

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nov 3, 2018
For those wanting the recipe, I'm not able to make it to this site very often, so if you ask and don't get it quickly, just be patient with me. I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool