• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I know people probably don't want to hear this but those that want to CTB without having an existing medical condition, chronic pain, etc, might benefit from a 5-MEO-DMT experience. For many reasons, but I will only mention two. Most people that had experience with 5, report that they went through ego death, in fact most people feel during the 5 experience that they have died. In fact this is the hardest part of the 5 experience as you have to be willing 100% to actually die. If your SI fights the 5, it will be a torturous experience as you will be fighting death and it will be a scary and traumatic experience. If you are able to completely let go, completely accept death and give up the SI, the 5 experience becomes transcendental, your ego, personality, all dissolves into a non-dualistic, non-physical experience. Now, 5 is actually not a dangerous substance, it will not kill you, it might give you fast heart rate or you can vomit (it is important to have someone supervising your experience) so it will not kill you but it will feel like you have died. So this is the closest test to see how much you can actually completely let go off life. If you fight 5, your experience can get extremely traumatic, the key is letting go completely and accepting what it will feel like real actual death, the death of your own self.
And the second reason…
I do believe that 5 can connect us to a deeper consciousness. I know many people that said that the experience with 5 was the most profound experience of their life. Those that don't believe in consciousness, just skip this post, I am not trying to trigger anyone. So maybe, if you can accept death, ego death, the dissolution of your self during the 5 experience and connect to some higher consciousness, it might give you a different perspective. About life in general. If you are already planning CTB, what do you have to lose trying something different?
Just some technical comments: 5MEO -DMT is not the same as what is normally called DMT. Many people confuse these two substances, and they are not remotely similar. And lastly, 5MEO-DMT is considered like the highest impact drug by people who have a lot of experience with all kinds of drugs. It is the most difficult, most extreme, most heavy weight, most profound drug that is out there in terms of effect and many people wait and prepare for years to be ready for it. And you will not know whether you are truly ready until you take it and the journey begins. It is a once in a lifetime experience, and the only way to get through it is letting yourself die. At least that is what it will feel like. You cannot fight it, you have to go off life, yourself, your body, your ego, the entire physical existence. Even though it is an extremely safe drug (but you have to have someone there to make sure you don't vomit or hurt yourself while unconscious). And depending on where you live, it is a legal RC (but can be banned at any time as eventually all good things get banned)

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Haven't had 5 MeO. I've had psilo, 4 AcO, and NN. All 3 healed my mind years ago. The problem is now I'm am in total hell and don't want these substances. But I agree with you. For anyone who is simply mentally struggling with repairable issues they may benefit greatly. Psychedelics should be sold at grocery stores. Alcohol is sold everywhere and if you've ever been heavily into it you know how fast it destroys you.

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Haven't had 5 MeO. I've had psilo, 4 AcO, and NN. All 3 healed my mind years ago. The problem is now I'm am in total hell and don't want these substances. But I agree with you. For anyone who is simply mentally struggling with repairable issues they may benefit greatly. Psychedelics should be sold at grocery stores. Alcohol is sold everywhere and if you've ever been heavily into it you know how fast it destroys you.
I agree. There should be psychedelic vending machines. One or two psilocybin experience equals or better (in my opinion) to years of therapy. And yet alcohol that destroys you is legal, while psychedelics, that don't harm your body and actually now scientifically shown to improve brain health (by so many different pathways, neuro-plasticity the most notable) are illegal. Psychedelics being illegal is a crime against community when they have immense healing power.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I agree. There should be psychedelic vending machines. One or two psilocybin experience equals or better (in my opinion) to years of therapy. And yet alcohol that destroys you is legal, while psychedelics, that don't harm your body and actually now scientifically shown to improve brain health (by so many different pathways, neuro-plasticity the most notable) are illegal. Psychedelics being illegal is a crime against community when they have immense healing power.
These laws against weed and shrooms suck. I gave into alcohol and nicotine because you could bring them with you everywhere but they fuck up your body so bad so fast.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
These laws against weed and shrooms suck. I gave into alcohol and nicotine because you could bring them with you everywhere but they fuck up your body so bad so fast.
So true. Alcohol is a poison.

Reactions: sadman710
Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
where do you get that kind of thing? can you buy it in the US?

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
If you're really determined you can make it yourself.

You could also do lines of yopo.

Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024

oh does that mean you cant really buy it? I dont think I would trust myself at all to make it myself.

and what is yopo

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
It is legally sold in the Netherlands but I don't know if they ship to the US or what is the legality there. I would join the relevant sub-reddits on Reddit and if you are lucky, you will figure out how to get a source. Reddit also has a "no sharing sources" policy so you might want to make some friends there and someone might share sources with you. I think Canada has some RC (Research Chemicals) including psilocybin and of course the Netherlands that has 5-MEO, and many other legally sold RCs. Psilocybin is legal and sold in Spain too. You would need to go on Reddit anyway just to learn as you cannot just do 5 without proper guidance and education.

NN-DMT can be made at home, 5-MEO-DMT cannot be made without a labrarory
oh does that mean you cant really buy it? I dont think I would trust myself at all to make it myself.

and what is yopo
5-MEO cannot be made at home, only nn-DMT can be made at home. 5 is sold in the Netherlands legally, possibly in other countries also

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024

and what is yopo
you can it's just not as easy as like buying common drugs. I got sold it from a buddy who purchased from instagram dealers / research Chem websites. Psilo is easy to find if you're around a lot of stoners. NN is made by an easy acid base reduction from root bark that is easily accessible.

yopo is a seed that is created into a powder that is a mixture of 5 meo and NN.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
you can it's just not as easy as like buying common drugs. I got sold it from a buddy who purchased from instagram dealers / research Chem websites. Psilo is easy to find if you're around a lot of stoners. NN is made by an easy acid base reduction from root bark that is easily accessible.

Maybe if you are in the US. But here in Europe you just buy it in store from the Netherlands legally. Same with psilocybin, legal store, both in Spain and NL. But yes, if you are in the US, it is probably more challenging. Your best bet is Canada
I have autism, there is no way I could buy this from the street. I don't know anyone that has any dealer contacts. I buy everything legally from a legal store, 100 per cent reliable and clean, no worries about purity. I would not even have any clue how to find anything on the street or how to spot dealers. I would be completely lost

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
If I wasn't on an antidepressant I would love to try it

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Maybe if you are in the US. But here in Europe you just buy it in store from the Netherlands legally. Same with psilocybin, legal store, both in Spain and NL. But yes, if you are in the US, it is probably more challenging. Your best bet is Canada
I have autism, there is no way I could buy this from the street. I don't know anyone that has any dealer contacts. I buy everything legally from a legal store, 100 per cent reliable and clean, no worries about purity. I would not even have any clue how to find anything on the street or how to spot dealers. I would be completely lost
If you are specifically referring to magic mushrooms dispensaries then it should be noted that those stores aren't actually legal. They exist within the grey market. You'll still get the real thing, but they technically aren't legal. This is why you hear cases of them getting raided by the police sometimes, though the police don't care that much about them. A large part of why we have different shroom stores across the country is because there just isn't that much incentive to take real action against them, not because they are legal. They're basically just like the weed dispensaries that existed prior to the legalization of cannabis.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I know people probably don't want to hear this but those that want to CTB without having an existing medical condition, chronic pain, etc, might benefit from a 5-MEO-DMT experience. For many reasons, but I will only mention two. Most people that had experience with 5, report that they went through ego death, in fact most people feel during the 5 experience that they have died. In fact this is the hardest part of the 5 experience as you have to be willing 100% to actually die. If your SI fights the 5, it will be a torturous experience as you will be fighting death and it will be a scary and traumatic experience. If you are able to completely let go, completely accept death and give up the SI, the 5 experience becomes transcendental, your ego, personality, all dissolves into a non-dualistic, non-physical experience. Now, 5 is actually not a dangerous substance, it will not kill you, it might give you fast heart rate or you can vomit (it is important to have someone supervising your experience) so it will not kill you but it will feel like you have died. So this is the closest test to see how much you can actually completely let go off life. If you fight 5, your experience can get extremely traumatic, the key is letting go completely and accepting what it will feel like real actual death, the death of your own self.
And the second reason…
I do believe that 5 can connect us to a deeper consciousness. I know many people that said that the experience with 5 was the most profound experience of their life. Those that don't believe in consciousness, just skip this post, I am not trying to trigger anyone. So maybe, if you can accept death, ego death, the dissolution of your self during the 5 experience and connect to some higher consciousness, it might give you a different perspective. About life in general. If you are already planning CTB, what do you have to lose trying something different?
Just some technical comments: 5MEO -DMT is not the same as what is normally called DMT. Many people confuse these two substances, and they are not remotely similar. And lastly, 5MEO-DMT is considered like the highest impact drug by people who have a lot of experience with all kinds of drugs. It is the most difficult, most extreme, most heavy weight, most profound drug that is out there in terms of effect and many people wait and prepare for years to be ready for it. And you will not know whether you are truly ready until you take it and the journey begins. It is a once in a lifetime experience, and the only way to get through it is letting yourself die. At least that is what it will feel like. You cannot fight it, you have to go off life, yourself, your body, your ego, the entire physical existence. Even though it is an extremely safe drug (but you have to have someone there to make sure you don't vomit or hurt yourself while unconscious). And depending on where you live, it is a legal RC (but can be banned at any time as eventually all good things get banned)
I haven't tried 5 but I agree with the deeper consciousness part, as I tried LSD. But unfortunately these drugs despite the government making them illegal and sometimes dificult to get, a lot of people have prejudice as they think psychedelics make you see pink elephants and unicorns or whatever...

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I haven't tried 5 but I agree with the deeper consciousness part, as I tried LSD. But unfortunately these drugs despite the government making them illegal and sometimes dificult to get, a lot of people have prejudice as they think psychedelics make you see pink elephants and unicorns or whatever...
I think things are changing, very very slowly. There are now more and more scientific studies around the benefits of LSD, psilocybin and ketamine and others. Hopefully the scientific investigation will continue and slowly the public opinion will also be changing. I personally had spiritual experiences on LSD, psilocybin and 5MEO. So I completely agree. Obviously these are all used by young people to party but I am 46 and I used them for their spiritual and therapeutic purposes (except maybe 5-MEO, I don't think anyone would be using it for partying as it is rather intense 😂 lol )

Reactions: divinemistress36
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
how would you go about making it at home
5MEO-DMT cannot be made at home. Only NN-DMT can be made at home, but as I mentioned in my post, they are completely different substances but many people get the two confused as they are both sometimes referred to as "DMT". 5 MEO-DMT can be bought from RC stores in NL.

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
How did you get your hands on 5MEO-DMT on US? How do you make NN-DMT at home? What's the difference between the two?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Yes, that is a good point. Antidepressants or benzos unfortunately block many of these substances in the brain.

Are these Instagram dealers still around?

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
How did you get your hands on 5MEO-DMT on US? How do you make NN-DMT at home? What's the difference between the two?
What is the difference between the two?
They are very different. Youtube will tell you more. Even Joe Rogan talks about it. There are many videos.

How to make NN-DMT at home?
If you makes friends in the right Sub-Reddits, or other forums, people will give you the recipe. It is not easy to get it, you cannot ask for it in a post. It takes time and research and getting to know people.