• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

panther123321

panther123321

May 9, 2018
I have scored the DDMP Cocktail minus the morphine. I was going to attempt to ctb a few weeks, but pussyed out after taking the anti-emetics.

Too afraid of failure. Failure is not an option for me.

What do you guys think about the DDMP, without the morphine? how important is morphine?

A french suicide manual, mentions Digoxin as a standalone drug to ctb. So, mixing it with Propranolol and Diazepam, should increase the chances? dont you think?

I was talking to some fellas on the old SS reddit, who were going to use DDMP without the morphine, they went offline now, don't know if they were successfull or locked up in some looney bin.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Digoxin can cause death by itself. So can propranolol. But they cause death by stopping the heart, which is painful, and that's probably one of the reasons why the DDMP includes morphine.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I would be knocked out by diazepam and midazolam....will it still be painful?

If you take enough diazepam and midazolam, enough to keep you unconscious during the entire process, it shouldn't be painful. Chloroquine is one of the medications recommended by euthanasia doctors, and it can cause painful convulsions, but people who take a large enough dose of benzos just sleep through it.

I like the theory behind the DDMP method. Since it's used for legal assisted suicide in a medical setting, I think they sort of went overboard in order to guarantee that it would work. Digoxin, propranolol, and morphine can be lethal by themselves, so it's like they combined them to make sure.

Reactions: Gumby
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I have scored the DDMP Cocktail minus the morphine. I was going to attempt to ctb a few weeks, but pussyed out after taking the anti-emetics.

Too afraid of failure. Failure is not an option for me.

What do you guys think about the DDMP, without the morphine? how important is morphine?

A french suicide manual, mentions Digoxin as a standalone drug to ctb. So, mixing it with Propranolol and Diazepam, should increase the chances? dont you think?

I was talking to some fellas on the old SS reddit, who were going to use DDMP without the morphine, they went offline now, don't know if they were successfull or locked up in some looney bin.

By the way, what's the name of the French suicide manual you mentioned? Is there an English translation?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Suicide Mode D Emploi 1982 by Claude and Yves

No english translation...plus, I have the scanned copy, so you cannot run it through translator service like google translate.

Habitez-vous en France? Ou Canada?