• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
30 isolated cases out of how many successful attempts/unsuccessful attempts? I dont think its much of a argument. I am happy they survived and I am happy if they are happy. Doesn't change my stance of being pro choice.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
They need to keep us alive so they can say that they saved us and then use people like us as examples of how the "perfect human being" they are so fiercely striving to create should not be.
People like me have no space in this world. There is nothing for me here. Only sadness, depression, misery and desolation. I long to be gone out of this horrible world. The people you refer to pro lifers will never understand our struggles. There is no trusting them.
And i don't believe we will ever have a public standing to expose and defend out pretentions. They have everything under control: Politiscs, Media.
We have to work in the gutters.

D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Instead of pro-life, we should be calling them force-life.

If someone decides they want to live, I'm pro-life for them. But if someone doesn't want to live, I'm not forcing them. But pro-lifers do try to.

Edit: clarification.

Last edited: