• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Especially those who want to ban painless suicide methods all because someone they know decided to end their own existence, I despise those selfish and sadistic people who love making others suffer and cannot mind their own business. I find it the most disgusting when the pro-lifers who are so anti-suicide decided to procreate, like why force life here if you are so anti-death, everyone's going to die anyway and some people don't want to exist in this evil, disgusting world you brought them into.

Pro-lifers are sadists who want to leave others with no choice but to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence they never consented to in the first place, they want others to be tormented in this existence for decades on end until they die slow, painful deaths from old age. Suicide prevention is just extreme cruelty and enslavement, it's beyond hellish how we cannot just all have the option to easily die in peace, it's just horrifying how sadistic humans want to do all they can to stop others dying in a peaceful way.

I despise pro-lifers, they have no compassion and only create way more suffering and harm, this world where there is no acceptance towards suicide truly is hell as no matter what I'd always prefer to permanently not exist, only the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep appeals to me, existence really is so undesirable.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Its really sad that a peaceful exit from euthanasia clinics is not available to those who want to leave this abomination of a world.

After being on here for a months I have seen so many people talk about attempting CTB through dangerous, painful and scary methods, train jumps, hanging, self-immolation, shotguns, wrist slashing, jumping off buildings etc.

Why should we have to resort to such methods and risk injuring ourselves or being off worse? Why can't we end our lives peacefully without having to worry about researching and doing risky methods

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
That's because pro-lifers are the true selfish ones, not us