• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
This might be useful for some people, I have been trying to do this before but it became very difficult without any support or motivation from other people.
Some days I don't even have willpower and energy to brush my teeth or take a shower (a lot off people here can probably relate).

So I will start off by making some small goal for today and at the end off the day I will recap about how it went. If I achieve my daily goals I will be proud off myself and If I fail I would discuss why I failed or try again the next day.

I can start

Today's goals:
• Taking a shower
• Brushing my teeth
• Sleeping Early

Rome Horseman

Rome Horseman

Feb 17, 2020
Amazing goals! Just amazing those would be my goals as well dude we get this by the ass!

Reactions: Sensei
Rome Horseman

Rome Horseman

Feb 17, 2020
This might be useful for some people, I have been trying to do this before but it became very difficult without any support or motivation from other people.
Some days I don't even have willpower and energy to brush my teeth or take a shower (a lot off people here can probably relate).

So I will start off by making some small goal for today and at the end off the day I will recap about how it went. If I achieve my daily goals I will be proud off myself and If I fail I would discuss why I failed or try again the next day.

I can start

Today's goals:
• Taking a shower
• Brushing my teeth
• Sleeping Early
Thanks
You

Rome Horseman

Rome Horseman

Feb 17, 2020

I can start

Today's goals:
• Taking a shower
• Brushing my teeth
• Sleeping Early
I'm about to finish up my goals I hope you did yours

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Recap
I did brush my teeth and took a shower but I didn't sleep early because I was watching YouTube videos on my phone for a long time.

Today
• Going to the doctor
• Reducing phone screen time to 2h
• Shave my face (I haven't shaved in a long time, I look like an old homeless dude).

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Recap
I did brush my teeth and took a shower but I didn't sleep early because I was watching YouTube videos on my phone for a long time.

Today
• Going to the doctor
• Shave my face (I haven't shaved in a long time, I look like an old homeless dude).
Loving this thread my friend. I really hope you can achieve you goals

Reactions: Rome Horseman
Rome Horseman

Rome Horseman

Feb 17, 2020
Recap

Today
• Going to the doctor
For me:

•shave
•clean bedroom
•50 push-ups

We got this dude!! We do!!

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Recap
I went to the doctor yesterday and I told them about my problems honestly, she was the best doctor I met so far. I got prescribed beta blockers and got contact with a therapist.

I shaved my face, it feels fresh and comfy.

I couldn't fall asleep so I watched YouTube videos on my phone for than 5 in bed until I fell asleep.

Today
• Get a haircut
• Cut my nails
• Pick up my medication from the pharmacy.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman
Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Today
• Going for a trip outside
• Brushing my teeth
• Not using my phone in bed

Reactions: Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Nothing yesterday and so far nothing today as my physical health is awful and job to even move in bed let alone get out of it, but have to as live alone and all alone. Need to get to kitchen to fix another hot water bottle..............all done is lay down in agony, nod off and have nightmares..........read a little and been on here playing the games and reading posts..............

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Im gonna shower for the first time in a while as opossed to just washing up. ik it sounds gross but i have been cleaning myself. im not trying to say that i am just dirty... usually i just sleep throughout the day and watch netflix or hulu but im tagging along with my grandma for her physical therapy today too.

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Im gonna shower for the first time in a while as opossed to just washing up. ik it sounds gross but i have been cleaning myself. im not trying to say that i am just dirty... usually i just sleep throughout the day and watch netflix or hulu but im tagging along with my grandma for her physical therapy today too.

You should be proud of yourself for taking a shower, it took days for my to actually get up and take a shower. I was in my bed all day and night feeling and watching YouTube videos but it's a bit better now.

Reactions: Quarky00
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
You should be proud of yourself for taking a shower, it took days for my to actually get up and take a shower. I was in my bed all day and night feeling and watching YouTube videos but it's a bit better now.
i do feel proud of myself for doing that. and usually im doing the same thing just in bed on youtube or the forum but i decided to try a little bit today. ive decided to try at least until i can get the things to ctb and idk from there.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019

I can start

Today's goals:
• Taking a shower
• Brushing my teeth
• Sleeping Early

I understand. Many days I can get up - maybe even leave the house - without getting in the shower. It is a big hurdle for me.

Reactions: Quarky00
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hope you are able to complete what you set out to do in a day. I sleep three to four hours a night and have to work seven days a week and it's pure hell, if I didn't have to work I would possibly never get out of bed
Peace/hugs❤️

Reactions: GinaIsReady
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I look like an old homeless dude
What's wrong with that :blarg: (only joking)

Going down hill.. I wish things I could get the help I need
Tell us why , what is happening .

Shower and making food are always the hardest . It's like "a project" . Always . Keep it up though . This is a great thread :heart:

I'm in a safe house , we don't have rules or supervision , tenants push each other implicitly . Like unintentional small nudges -- "is there hot water?" , "did you shower?" , "how is the food?" , "do you need this?" , etc . Like really small stupid things . You have no idea how helpful this is . I can be in bed 24/7 but reminded to do things (out of free will) . So please continue this effort . :hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Recap
I went to mall yesterday for a little trip and I met an old friend, It feels good to talk to someone irl after being isolated for a long time.
I brushed my teeth in the afternoon but I didn't have energy to brush again before bed.
I feel asleep as soon as I went to bed.

Today
• Going for a walk outside
• Shaving
• Taking my meds at 6 o clock

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Nothing yesterday and so far nothing today as my physical health is awful and job to even move in bed let alone get out of it, but have to as live alone and all alone. Need to get to kitchen to fix another hot water bottle..............all done is lay down in agony, nod off and have nightmares..........read a little and been on here playing the games and reading posts..............
Hot water bottles are magnificent! last night I found I couldn't post on here after @BlueWidow left us. I tried to rest in bed (I don't sleep) but kept nodding into hynogoia and having, not nightmares, but more like waking visions; it was awful.

Today:
Walked to the shop to pick up food my brother forgot to get me. Was sunny and good, but hard work coming back due to neuropathy. I wouldn't have normally risked it but sometimes I get this voice in my head that says 'Doesn't matter how ill I feel or how risky it is I'm not going to just languish here.'

Later, must email a new plumber.

Eat, shower, brush teeth. I remember when I took those things for granted. Now they have to be planned.

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Recap
Went for a little walk at the mall with my brother yesterday, we bought some chocolate.
I didn't have the energy to shave yesterday so I decided to do it today.
I got really depressed at night when I saw that I have gained 2kg , does beta blockers make you gain weight?

Today
• Going for a long walk
• Brushing my teeth
• Shaving
• Helping my dad look for a new PC online

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
I'm proud of all of ya. Really, I am. In the absolute worst of my depression, what may seem like simple things like showering, eating three meals a day, doing laundry, etc. were actually as difficult as being the CEO of a multinational corporation; at least, that's how difficult they seemed to be to me. But I stuck to that and gave a small, simple list of goals to abide by each day. Gradually tried to make more complex goals, and somehow, with enough tenacity and determination, it turned my life around (mostly), and it somehow pulled me out of my depression.

It may seem hard accomplishing some of these daily goals, and if you can't some of the days, it's more than fine. Go at your own pace. Some days we have more energy than others. But seriously, pat yourself on the back every time you accomplish one of these goals, no matter how simple or complex they may seem. And you should feel proud of yourself. I'm proud of you :heart: