• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
My goal is to get depressed people from the Internet who hate their current living issues (hopefully from here) and run away into the wilderness with them and go on a massive life-or-death adventure. That goal will fail, and will lead into my realistic goal.

My realistic goal: Asphyxiation death by partial suspension hanging

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
My goal two days ago was to detail my truck inside and out, to get ready to sell it.Barely got it done today.(what a fucking mess,took me most of the day).

I still somehow scraped up the energy to cook a big ass spaghetti dinner this evening and now my back hurts and Im exhausted.

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Recap
Went for a really long walk yesterday, like 2 hours of just walking around randomly. Went passed my old childhood neighborhood (really felt a weird nostalgic feeling).
Brushed my teeth in the morning and shave at night.
Found a pc online, going to buy it today.

Today
• Going for my long walk
• Shower
• Buying the PC
• Going to bed early without my phone.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Recap
Went for a really long walk yesterday, like 2 hours of just walking around randomly. Went passed my old childhood neighborhood (really felt a weird nostalgic feeling).
Brushed my teeth in the morning and shave at night.
Found a pc online, going to buy it today.

Today
• Going for my long walk
• Shower
• Buying the PC
• Going to bed early without my phone.
I gotten to where I love those random, rambling walks lately.Just let my mind go blank,observe/take in my surroundings and go wherever my feet carry me.Pretty much meditation/light excercise and exposure therapy all in one.Good work on your goals.
I hate that I woke up... Anyways:

Group therapy...
Maybe check myself in the mental hospital
Damn,sorry to hear things are that bad for you right now bro.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rome Horseman
TheBigBurden

TheBigBurden

Antisocial and yet I’m here
Dec 27, 2019
When I was feeling better every day I would write a list of things I would like to get done even the simplest of things. And if I finished them all I would decorate the page with stickers and I felt very accomplished. It also helped me sleep better because usually when I'm laying in bed at night I think of random things I should do and I would write them down and then I would feel more peaceful.

Today I went out and played Pokémon go and I got a special Pokémon with a party hat, and I walked 3.7 km