• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This have idea if any know Sci make analyze point wat posbl make ctb peace etc, see how bod input etc mayb find new. Exmp skin also can in chemy.

if think Sci way posbl see new method also posbl make hybrd make peace, unfortunate world prolif this why no method but here if ppl be scintst way can find devlp advance., know many here want ctb still think if tog work research formal can make progre

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Has anyone tried to get involved in "Exit Citizen Science Initiative" ?

I supposed they can be contacted by email (idk if I can specify it here) if you want to participate or what they call "donate your death to science" by uploading live stream through encrypted channel. I assume there will be some measurement and recording.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I wish there could be a field of science dedicated to providing us with a peaceful exit so we have more options available. It would certainly drop the number of painful and unsuccessful suicides by a lot.

At the very least, there's more people open to the idea than there used to be, especially for terminally ill people, so maybe this will be possible someday. I wish most of us could live long enough to see it happen though. That would be amazing.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
The barrier to peaceful death is human, not science. There are already well known, cheap, reliable and comfortable methods. There are also fancy and expensive products. No more science is really needed. But if people pretend to be doing more research, telling more peaceful stories, it may one day swing public opinion to make euthanasia widely available. For example, a scientist who has been active in assisted death is featured in the April 01-07, 2023 issue of New Zealand Listener magazine. It looks like euthanasia is gaining exposure in ageing societies.

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
Is this for real? Or just a joke? I'd probably be interested if I knew how to contact them.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Is this for real? Or just a joke? I'd probably be interested if I knew how to contact them.
I'm sure they're serious and committed in this field, but unfortunately Exit International is made exclusively for people 50 years old and above.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023

I supposed they can be contacted by email (idk if I can specify it here) if you want to participate or what they call "donate your death to science" by uploading live stream through encrypted channel. I assume there will be some measurement and recording.
Do you have any more information on that?
Is there really anyone doing this work. I'd be interested in how to find them.

Last edited:
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023

Is this true you can livestream through an encrypted channel? I would certainly consider it

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Is this true you can livestream through an encrypted channel? I would certainly consider it
I wonder the same. Unfortunately, Exit Int is exclusive for members 50yo and above