D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
I hope its successful and you go peacefully and fast good luck to you wishing you a peaceful and painless end that we all deserve <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Vizzy, 90starve and 1 other person
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
thinking of you right now <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy, Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Thank you ❤️

I would say my big day was my first sex day which was more nervous than this lol 😂
I got a smile out of this. I hope I'll be this collected on my CTB day. Thinking of you today :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Vizzy and 90starve
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'm thinking of you, Vizzy.

🫶

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, blacksand and Vizzy
L

lazyegg

Apr 17, 2023
See you on the other side vizzy! ❤️ wishing that all goes well

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Vizzy
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Are you still with us?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Are you still with us?

Yes I just finished this guide and posted

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Illidan77, 90starve, outrider567 and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@Vizzy You are a legend! Really sorry you'll leave us soon but when the time is there it's there. Thanks for this great work, it will help a lot of people throughout the coming years! I wish you all the best and a peaceful journey.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve, outrider567, heavyeyes and 6 others
purity

purity

May 28, 2023
Hello Vizzy, I've seen your posts recently, and it's admirable how much effort and dedication you spend compiling information to help us. youre awesome. wishing all goes well.

• Hugs
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
@Vizzy You are a legend! Really sorry you'll leave us soon but when the time is there it's there. Thanks for this great work, it will help a lot of people throughout the coming years! I wish you all the best and a peaceful journey.
Thank you 🙏, I did my best hopefully it is helpful to others!

• Love
Reactions: Sid19, Kerrtu, heavyeyes and 2 others
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Dear Vizzy. I'm here by your side. I wish so much, that everything works the way you want it to. From what I've read, you seem to be a nice person. Best wishes 🙏

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, heavyeyes, Jezzibell and 1 other person
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hello Vizzy, I've seen your posts recently, and it's admirable how much effort and dedication you spend compiling information to help us. youre awesome. wishing all goes well.
Dear Vizzy. I'm here by your side. I wish so much, that everything works the way you want it to. From what I've read, you seem to be a nice person. Best wishes 🙏
Thank you guys, love ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, heavyeyes, Sweet Tart and 2 others
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
We've never really had a chance to connect, but I've come across numerous posts from you, and it's evident that you hold a deep affection for the community. It's truly disheartening to bid you farewell, and my sadness lingers. I implore you to take it easy and may your journey be devoid of obstacles, granting you the solace you deserve, eternal slumber, where dreams never cease.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, outrider567, heavyeyes and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
We've never really had a chance to connect, but I've come across numerous posts from you, and it's evident that you hold a deep affection for the community. It's truly disheartening to bid you farewell, and my sadness lingers. I implore you to take it easy and may your journey be devoid of obstacles, granting you the solace you deserve, eternal slumber, where dreams never cease.
You are kind ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and heavyeyes
Andromeda77

Andromeda77

Jun 5, 2023
Peace be with you, Vizzy. I hope your last few hours are filled with love and serenity.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, heavyeyes, Kerrtu and 2 others
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I really don't want to see you go but if this is what you wish I understand. Please be careful and I hope to see you on the other side <3!

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, heavyeyes and Vizzy
Bagel Lover

Bagel Lover

Jun 5, 2023
Thank you for all of your contributions. Your threads are always well-informed and detailed. I will think of you and hope all goes as planned 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Mare Imbrium and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Sorry guys, my ctb got delayed as I was writing the nitrogen gas with eebd hood guide, I didn't expect it's gonna take too long so I will ctb tonight!

Below is my guide, if anyone wanna read

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tearstainedsoul, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Sorry guys, my ctb got delayed as I was writing the nitrogen gas with eebd hood guide, I didn't expect it's gonna take too long so I will ctb tonight!
No need to apologize <3

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, deomlez, Kerrtu and 1 other person
rackli77

rackli77

Angel of Destruction
Jun 15, 2023
I wish you all the best, have a save travel

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
T

tirednorthernsoul

Feb 7, 2023
It's really impressive how many people's lives you've touched while being on this site for a relatively short period of time. Thank you for being a great community member and contributor. I hope everything goes as you've planned, and I hope you find peace and rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
No need to apologize <3
Thank you 😊

I wish you all the best, have a save travel
Thank you 🙏

It's really impressive how many people's lives you've touched while being on this site for a relatively short period of time. Thank you for being a great community member and contributor. I hope everything goes as you've planned, and I hope you find peace and rest.
Happy to help and thank you for your kind words!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
How are you feeling right now? I hope you are calm.

• Hugs
tiredofbreathing

tiredofbreathing

Jan 3, 2023
bye vizzy <3 you seem like a very intelligent person by the way you write and stuff. sorry this life did you so wrong. life is unfair to the best people. have a peaceful transition

• Hugs
Reactions: Thisisme373, heavyeyes and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
bye vizzy <3 you seem like a very intelligent person by the way you write and stuff. sorry this life did you so wrong. life is unfair to the best people. have a peaceful transition
Thank you for the kind words 🥰

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and tiredofbreathing
O

Onthewayout1

Jun 7, 2023
Safe travels Vizzy. See you on the other side and thank you so much for all you input

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I am so sorry to see you leave. I will miss you. I don't get to read every post but you will be missed.
I hope you find peace from this horrible world. Rest well. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Sid19 and Vizzy
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, i hope you escape peacefully.

• Hugs