• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Looking4awayOut

Apr 4, 2024
Hi everyone. So here's the issue. I really wanna CTB but I also wanna make It look like an accident for two reasons. First of, if I fail I can always say It was accidental and avoid going to the psych ward. Secondly, my family would suffer less if they thought i died accidentally.

Therefore I thought overexercising as a method. If I fail I could always day that I was doing It for other reasons such as getting fit/losing weight.

Anyway, thing is I dont know how much exercise (how many hours) I would need to do in order to suffer a heart attack. I tried searching on Google but there's no info about It.

If somebody knows how to CTB by overexercising I would be glad to heard.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Hi everyone. So here's the issue. I really wanna CTB but I also wanna make It look like an accident for two reasons. First of, if I fail I can always say It was accidental and avoid going to the psych ward. Secondly, my family would suffer less if they thought i died accidentally.

Therefore I thought overexercising as a method. If I fail I could always day that I was doing It for other reasons such as getting fit/losing weight.

Anyway, thing is I dont know how much exercise (how many hours) I would need to do in order to suffer a heart attack. I tried searching on Google but there's no info about It.

I am so sorry to say this, but this really is not a good idea. Most people don't die after a heart attack - my husband had a heart attack and thankfully survived and I know so many people who have survived heart attacks. The chances are that by overexercising, a person is more likely to end up with physical injuries and there is no point in adding pain to the list when you are clearly suffering terribly.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The only chance you'd have is SWB. Dying by accident is very difficult. The only other option would be climbing up a mountain and doing a wrong step.

Last edited:
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I used to be a chronic overexerciser due to an eating disorder (still have it), I would do it to the point I'd almost pass out, for hours and hours. Add in binge eating and starving for days on end.

I'm still here, as you can see.

It will not work

Besides, you'd be so exhausted you won't be able to move. Your body would eventually force you to stop

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Your bodys energy sources would deplete so much theyd force your muscles to stop so it can use the last energy for your vital organs and basal metabolic rate. It wont work, im sorry but youll need to pick another method

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Like all the others said, it's a better idea to choose a different way out.

Reactions: Kit1
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023

There are definitely ways to make the exercise harder and potentially dangerous enough to hospitalise, but not fatal. I suppose you can't be faulted for asking a question but ultimately this is never gonna work and I'm not gonna encourage it by offering advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Rhabdo is something that just randomly happens to some people and not others. Would someone get it it could kill yes, but there it would be slow and very painful. It is also impossible to know who will get it and who won't. Two people who never exercise could suddenly run a marathon and one is unfortunate enough to get rhabdo and another is just unbelievably sore. Two athletes could up their intensity in the same way and one gets gains and the other gets rhabdo. It's unpredictable and if you do get it it's incredibly painful.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
giphy.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: mainlanders_son
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I considered this method after Godfrey Gao died but as others have said, pretty hard unless you have a pre-existing condition. You can always get a cheap Fitbit to see if you have Afib at least, that would be at least a clue that you could get somewhere with it, otherwise I wouldn't.

I mentioned this on another "look like an accident" thread but I have seen videos of people dying or nearly dying because they tried to bench-press weights without a spotter, the weights fell on them and the bar rolled onto their neck, and they were strangled. Obviously not the slow or painless method most people here would hope for, but as it relates to exercise-related "accidents" this is the one that would probably be the most plausible. And more reliable than hoping to fall on the treadmill and hit your head or passing away in the sauna (the latter is actually a way I'd be okay with going out kek).