• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chainsofjudecca

chainsofjudecca

Scribe
Sep 5, 2021
Hello. I am a returning member. I attempted back in '21 and failed, unfortunately. This led to an involuntary hold in a psychiatric ward following the worst treatment I'd ever received after naively telling my psych I was thinking of committing. I was harassed and arrested by police. I spent 2 months in the hospital and was treated like scum. After getting out, I resolved myself to being more careful and hiding my intentions from then on.

Now I am suffering more than ever. My doctor finally acknowledged last month that I have fibromyalgia. Nothing helps. I've tried every pain med, every exercise, every bs diet. I can't get out of bed in the morning without crying and pleading for someone to kill me. I am sure of CTB this time. I believe I under went ego death so nothing but the pain seems to faze me; I'm on autopilot. I don't enjoy things. Everything is transient. I think about death every single day, for more than a few hours.

I'm resolved to partial suspension, perhaps a ratchet strap. I am certain the next bad flareup will be my last.

If anyone else knows the agony of having fibromyalgia, I'm open to talking about it.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm sorry you had that experience with the police and the psych ward, even just a few days in a psych ward was enough to make me never want to go back. All those mantras about "reaching out" and "speaking up" turned to acid in my ears after this experience.

I hope your pain ends soon <3

Reactions: iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrific what you've been through, it's hellish how people have to suffer so extremely in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry you are still suffering and suicidal all these years. Hope you find peace

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov