• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
So happy!! I pushed myself to go to a CBD shop, and I think I may have finally found a cure to my depression and pain management for my severe headache until I can see a doctor for a diagnosis!!

Has anyone else used CBD oil or edibles??

The guy at the shop was so educated about the subject. I learned we have CBD receptors and our body naturally makes CBD until we're 23!! Then it declines. Makes sense. Like how we're born with a thymus, but then that gets covered with age.

I'm crying tears of joy right now!!

Edit: Thank you for the likes and loves as support! :)

Last edited:
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Really hope it works for you, all the best!!

Thank you! :)
I'm so happy for you !
There are even doctors that think it could help reduce the pain. Let us know if it will work for you !!!!!!
:heart:

Yeah, the salesman was actually really humble and calm! Normally, I hate shopping because of pushy salesmen.

However, I told him I had headaches, and needed a product for pain relief until I could see a doctor. I told him I thought it was from medication withdrawal.

He was like "by any chance is it withdrawal from antidepressants?" And I was like, "Yes, actually." Turns out he's currently tapering off Zoloft and he said he knew how bad withdrawals were. That the CBD doesn't make the withdrawal disappear, but that it helps immensely and that on a scale of 1 to 10, he felt like a 7.

I really appreciated his honesty, and that he told me it was helpful, but not a miracle, like many salespeople do.

I'll for sure update you on how it's effecting me. :)

Last edited:
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
Thank you! :)

Yeah, the salesman was actually really humble and calm! Normally, I hate shopping because of pushy salesmen.

However, I told him I had headaches, and needed a product for pain relief until I could see a doctor. I told him I thought it was from medication withdrawal.

He was like "by any chance is it withdrawal from antidepressants?" And I was like, "Yes, actually." Turns out he's currently tapering off Zoloft and he said he knew how bad withdrawals were. That the CBD doesn't make the withdrawal disappear, but that it helps immensely and that on a scale of 1 to 10, he felt like a 7.

I really appreciated his honesty, and that he told me it was helpful, but not a miracle, like many salespeople do.

I'll for sure update you on how it's effecting me. :)
I had been in trouble with antidepressants too. In france we can't buy CBD, we have to go to spain, or UK. Boring.....

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I had been in trouble with antidepressants too. In france we can't buy CBD, we have to go to spain, or UK. Boring.....

Wow! That's so lame. I live in a state that is super religious, and highly regulates alcohol, drugs, marijuana, etc., and even here, we have access to CBD!

At least countries in Europe are small and close together. I definitely recommend trying it. Are you able to order it online??

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
It might be cause I want to try Sativex, a medicinal cannabis known to relieve neuropathic pain. Only doctors can prescribe it.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Does this relieve your headaches ?

It controls the pain. I still have to go to the doctor to try to get a diagnosis. However, it's amazing how I feel happiness I haven't felt in about 10 months just by using he CBD. I don't even have suicide ideation anymore and I have so much energy, I'm actually struggling to sleep, whereas I can usually sleep 14 hours if I don't have an alarm!!

Reactions: Baskol1
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
It controls the pain. I still have to go to the doctor to try to get a diagnosis. However, it's amazing how I feel happiness I haven't felt in about 10 months just by using he CBD. I don't even have suicide ideation anymore and I have so much energy, I'm actually struggling to sleep, whereas I can usually sleep 14 hours if I don't have an alarm!!
I'm so so happy for you. It's amazing :smiling:
May I ask what is the brand of your cdb ?

Reactions: Baskol1 and HGL91
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
So happy!! I pushed myself to go to a CBD shop, and I think I may have finally found a cure to my depression and pain management for my severe headache until I can see a doctor for a diagnosis!!

Has anyone else used CBD oil or edibles??

The guy at the shop was so educated about the subject. I learned we have CBD receptors and our body naturally makes CBD until we're 23!! Then it declines. Makes sense. Like how we're born with a thymus, but then that gets covered with age.

I'm crying tears of joy right now!!

Edit: Thank you for the likes and loves as support! :)
Amazing! I am so happy you found something that may work, hope your optimism is contagious!

I've tried edibl gummies but they had THC (the "recreational" stuff) but they did nothing for me no matter the dose. My friends twice my size got high and I got... nothing but extra sugar and calories I didn't want haha. Oh well.

I guess you have a prescription to get stuff from those shops? My psych offered me a prescription but i have a "dude" so i didn't need it...

Keep us posted on how it works for you, the good, the bad, and the ugly! But I suspect it will be good for you.

Thanks for sharing!

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm so so happy for you. It's amazing :smiling:
May I ask what is the brand of your cdb ?

Thanks!! The store I go to is called Koodegras. I love the customer service there. They always give so many free sample, and their associates are well-educated.
Amazing! I am so happy you found something that may work, hope your optimism is contagious!

I've tried edibl gummies but they had THC (the "recreational" stuff) but they did nothing for me no matter the dose. My friends twice my size got high and I got... nothing but extra sugar and calories I didn't want haha. Oh well.

I guess you have a prescription to get stuff from those shops? My psych offered me a prescription but i have a "dude" so i didn't need it...

Keep us posted on how it works for you, the good, the bad, and the ugly! But I suspect it will be good for you.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow! You felt nothing from edibles???

No I don't have a prescription. CBD is legal in all 50 states in the United States. :) I actually don't do well with THC. Every time I've tried it, get really sick, hallucinate and will see multiples.

So far, theyre still working great for me! :) I've started exercising again, I want to eat healthy where as during my depression healthy food was unappealing, I signed up for Meetup groups for people ages 20s and 30s, and I've started my online schooling. :)

ONLY downside: I'm struggling with sleep because I have so much energy and feel super happy and social all the time lol so I'm gonna take a sleeping pill tonight cuz the lack of sleep is catching up to me.
I take CBD Pure capsules which help me sleep, not cured my bipolar though. Just make sure you buy the pure stuff. So happy its worked for you x

Oh yeah. I got to a very reputable shop! :) that's good you find they help with sleep. I need to get some cbd products specifically for sleep because I've been super energetic lately and can't sleep!
YESSSSSS! I am soo happy for you :D

From planning to hang yourself within weeks to helping others fight depression with a possible cure (clapping my hands).

Right?!? I still have my noose hidden under my side table in my room, in case everything goes to shit again, but for now, I feel really motivated and thoroughly enjoy life for the first time in probably... 11 months....I think??

Thanks for your support!!

Last edited:
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
ONLY downside: I'm struggling with sleep because I have so much energy and feel super happy and social all the time lol so I'm gonna take a sleeping pill tonight cuz the lack of sleep is catching up to me.
If I may say so, be careful with sleeping pills, they are so addictive.
But now you can enjoy your life again :love:

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
If I may say so, be careful with sleeping pills, they are so addictive.
But now you can enjoy your life again :love:

I know :/ But I'm traveling to NYC tomorrow to visit family, so I wanna be well rested and not a crabby bitch lol I'll figure out something more natural when I get home. And yes!! I have been authentically enjoying these past few days :)

It's so weird. I feel like I can't even think about suicide ideation anymore even when I actively try, where as for 11 months, it's been constant and impossible NOT to think about suicide ideation!! Brains are so complex!!

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
I know :/ But I'm traveling to NYC tomorrow to visit family, so I wanna be well rested and not a crabby bitch lol I'll figure out something more natural when I get home. And yes!! I have been authentically enjoying these past few days :)

It's so weird. I feel like I can't even think about suicide ideation anymore even when I actively try, where as for 11 months, it's been constant and impossible NOT to think about suicide ideation!! Brains are so complex!!
So, have a nice trip to NYC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're sooooooo lucky :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
So, have a nice trip to NYC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're sooooooo lucky :))

Lol honestly, the huge crowds of people give me anxiety, I think everything is way overpriced, and the giant rats and bags of trash on the street gross me out, HOWEVER, to go to my niece's 1st birthday party and see my sister, I'll sacrifice my health and finances Haha

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Lol honestly, the huge crowds of people give me anxiety, I think everything is way overpriced, and the giant rats and bags of trash on the street gross me out, HOWEVER, to go to my niece's 1st birthday party and see my sister, I'll sacrifice my health and finances Haha

What?!! Giant rats!!!!!! :ohhhh:

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've tried all of that for my Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. I tried pot. It made me freak out. Then I got a lower strain if THC and it still did nothing for me. Not for my pain or anxiety. I tried the edible gummy bears. Nothing.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I hear CBD oil can be great for all kinds ailments, I wouldn't mind trying some myself. That's great you found something that helped.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Cannabidiol or CBD really is great. I use cannabis regularly; I do purchase high THC products, however I've found CBD alone or smoking ~20% CBDa herb w/ >.3% THCa helpful. For people looking to get benefits of cannabis w/out a stone or high, CBD will give you just that. But I like being stoned, so I rarely get only cbd stuff. But CBD most certainly does bind to specific cannabinoid receptors & is worth trying; it can't hurt.

Glad that you have found something helpful. I hope that it continues to make you feel better!

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals