• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I've hit the point in life where everything I do causes someone to cringe and shut me down. I've been on mental health wards where even the mental health staff have cringed at my actions, I wonder if they will cringe when they discover I have killed myself. All through my life people have cringed at me/perceive me to be embarrassing, I think when it's too entrenched and too much has gone wrong and you are interpreted as cringe/embarrassing/a stalker by default you're stuck with something that as a death sentence, i should have killed myself in 2013 when this stuff started happening. I did consider throwing myself into a river in 2014 actually, not sure how that didn't happen. Either way it's trying to figure out between SN or hanging or throwing myself off a cliff, we'll see

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry things are so bad for you and that you thought of killing yourself in 2014. 10 years of suicidal thoughts (or more) seems very difficult.