• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I've hit the point in life where everything I do causes someone to cringe and shut me down. I've been on mental health wards where even the mental health staff have cringed at my actions, I wonder if they will cringe when they discover I have killed myself. All through my life people have cringed at me/perceive me to be embarrassing, I think when it's too entrenched and too much has gone wrong and you are interpreted as cringe/embarrassing/a stalker by default you're stuck with something that as a death sentence, i should have killed myself in 2013 when this stuff started happening. I did consider throwing myself into a river in 2014 actually, not sure how that didn't happen. Either way it's trying to figure out between SN or hanging or throwing myself off a cliff, we'll see

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
"Cringe" as a term is just stupid, it's just to male everybody as basic as possible and if you stray too far from the norm, cringe. Seeing suicidal as cringe is just dumb, and if somebody else thinks that you are cringe, fuck them honestly. Their opinion is as worth as my dogs shit. What truly should matter is 'you actions don't hurt anyone' and 'you are happy with yourself and won't leave regrets'.

Being suicidal is not cringe, ordering what people should do and think is SO CRINGE.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
People don't understand how much telling someone they're cringe, weird, or annoying hurts... It feels really immature to me to call somebody that, and especially to be cruel to them because of it. I'm so sorry you've been treated like that, you deserved better.

Reactions: unabletocope
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
What kind of behvior are they deeming to be "cringe", if you don't mind me asking?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
"Cringe" as a term is just stupid, it's just to male everybody as basic as possible and if you stray too far from the norm, cringe. Seeing suicidal as cringe is just dumb, and if somebody else thinks that you are cringe, fuck them honestly. Their opinion is as worth as my dogs shit. What truly should matter is 'you actions don't hurt anyone' and 'you are happy with yourself and won't leave regrets'.

Being suicidal is not cringe, ordering what people should do and think is SO CRINGE.
Aye. Being suicidal in itself is definitely not cringe at all and if someone legitimately has that perspective.... Well let's just politely call them 'sheltered' and leave it at that
What kind of behvior are they deeming to be "cringe", if you don't mind me asking?
Oh dear haha, you sure you want me to open Pandoras Box? I've had to face 10 years of people regarding me as socially awkward, embarrassing, cringe. Some of it may be reasonable as it's normal to be embarrassing from time to time but in my case it's on the back of a situation I got myself caught in. It will probably kill me off eventually but I tried to pursue someone in a way that put me at risk, wasn't comfortable with social media at the time, I consider social media/dating apps to be completely demanding, it sets people up to be instinctively demanding and at the time I needed to be sure of who I had in my life (I had just dropped out of university) and it all went horribly wrong, I've felt in survival mode for 10 years, haven't been able to get into sex/relationships as much as I would have liked and am looking at myself as a 30 year old on the brink of taking a hard overdose. I had a good weekend though, sometimes JD and cocaine is fun