• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
If I catch the coronavirus I do not plan on seeking medical attention. How painful would it be to die from coronavirus? It appears to kill by pneumonia, kidney failure and/or acute respiratory failure. Would it feel like I'm slowly suffocating? Would I be better off taking SN to hasten my death? I'm afraid if coronavirus is a slow painful death my survival instinct might kick in and I'll reach out for help. If I decided to take SN would having the coronavirus increase the chance I might vomit and the SN not being effective?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
If I catch the coronavirus I do not plan on seeking medical attention. How painful would it be to die from coronavirus? It appears to kill by pneumonia, kidney failure and/or acute respiratory failure. Would it feel like I'm slowly suffocating? Would I be better off taking SN to hasten my death? I'm afraid if coronavirus is a slow painful death my survival instinct might kick in and I'll reach out for help. If I decided to take SN would having the coronavirus increase the chance I might vomit and the SN not being effective?
" About 80 percent of people who are infected with the coronavirus will have only mild symptoms and will not need to see a doctor, Dr. Saade says.
As long as symptoms don't get severe, the best place for someone who thinks they have coronavirus is home, Dr. Saade says. At home, try to stay in a specific room and away from other people. Use a separate bathroom, if possible. "
Do not expect to die from covid or have any severe symptoms.
Vomiting and nausea are the symptoms in only 5% of cases so no, you are unlikely to vomit.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
if you actually get symptoms, which many people don't, some describe it as a flu on steroids, so very painful.
but if you are under 60 and have no chronic conditions associated with the respiratory system or diabetes then you will be fine after a few weeks, i think mortality rate is below 1% for people under 40 and goes down with age.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It is hard that Coronabus kill you.
I think i am not sure but death rate could be 90% older people more than 70 years.

I guess across the time, coronabus will become another flu virus, I think there are 3 coronas more and beside the common flu.

Reactions: Quarky00
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I think i am not sure but death rate could be 90% older people more than 70 years.

I guess across the time, coronabus will become another flu virus, I think there are 3 coronas more and beside the common flu.

Hmmm...this 'Coronabus' sounds bad, but at least it can't be as painful as listening to this...

iu

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
183129 official confirmed cases,
7k deaths
79904 min recovered,
Nah that virus ain't gonna kill you!
Well, it seems about 10% of cases are fatal.
But I believe that for most of those 10%, the people have certain characteristics, eg age / weakened systems etc.
So if you don't have those characteristics, then the percentage chance of it being fatal probably becomes a lot less...

Reactions: highlyvolatile
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

as someone who's dying because of the infection I can tell you that this is absolutely horrifying way to go. I live in constant pain and agony day after day. It is extremely painful. So just don't.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
The chance of dying for the people below 40 years is around less than 0.2%. you are more likely to get a cancer than dying of corona

D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
So

So this killed my last hope for dying a natural way..

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Unless you already have already been immune compromised the likelihood of death is slim

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
So

So this killed my last hope for dying a natural way..

I do not know about your circumstances, age, residence...... but if you are a young guy, do not worry about; if coronabus does not kill you, labour conditions will and social conditions will too.
Anyway, the global crisis will.
That will not happen soon, Always is a good attitude has a little patience.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I'm 54 and I have high blood pressure and pre-diabetes so I have some risk factors. Here is an article on the hospitalization and death rates. For 45-54 year olds there is a 20-28% chance of developing severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, a 5-10% chance the symptoms are critical requiring icu admission and a Death rate of .5 to .8%.

I'm assuming if symptoms became severe enough to require hospitalization and an individual chose not to seek medical attention the odds of death would increase. Most people die from acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Dying from ARDS sounds like your slowly suffocating/drowning and quite painful.

I guess if one develops ARDS and is having trouble breathing and supplying oxygen to the body that should make the SN more effective?

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'm 54 and I have high blood pressure and pre-diabetes so I have some risk factors. Here is an article on the hospitalization and death rates.

I'm assuming if symptoms became severe enough to require hospitalization and an individual chose not to seek medical attention the odds of death would increase. Most people die from acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Dying from ARDS sounds like your slowly suffocating/drowning and quite painful.

I guess if one develops ARDS and is having trouble breathing and supplying oxygen to the body that should make the SN more effective?

I do not know where you are living, but your likelihood is high.
This Italian report is very accurate to ages.

Edit: Sorry, keep at your home.

Attachments

• Report-COVID-2019_17_marzo-v2.pdf
    750.5 KB · Views: 12
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I do not know where you are living, but your likelihood is high.
This Italian report is very accurate to ages.

Edit: Sorry, keep at your home.
I'm in the USA near Washington DC. People aren't taking this seriously and we aren't testing enough people. I think it's just a matter of time before I catch it as I plan on taking a job that will expose me to a lot of people.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'm in the USA near Washington DC. People aren't taking this seriously and we aren't testing enough people. I think it's just a matter of time before I catch it as I plan on taking a job that will expose me to a lot of people.
So far, I am not sure, I think 9415 cases confirmed, accordind JHU website. A few amount compared to whole US, but as you are saying, US has done a few test too.

The rates changed in each country, There are different virus strains.

I send you a hug.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
So far, I am not sure, I think 9415 cases confirmed, accordind JHU website. A few amount compared to whole US, but as you are saying, US has done a few test too.

I send you a hug.
If you got the virus and started smoking wouldnt that be enough to kill you? Im asking because I plan on doing that but the the thing is I never smoked in my life so how many packs would I have to actually smoke to die in combination with getting the virus?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
If you got the virus and started smoking wouldnt that be enough to kill you? Im asking because I plan on doing that but the the thing is I never smoked in my life so how many packs would I have to actually smoke to die in combination with getting the virus?

No, I do not think.
To do that, is impossible.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
No I don't think if you just started smoking it would have much of an effect. I think it would mainly effect long term smokers who have damaged their lungs and weakened their immune system through years of smoking. I smoked a pack a day for 10 years but quit 26 years ago so I don't think it raises my risk factor of developing severe symptoms that much.

I've read that Europe and USA have a large percentage of people under 60 requiring hospitalization. While it's true that the older and weaker are more likely to die, it can still cause serious lung/organ damage to younger/ healthier people. I'm worried about developing severe symptoms that might put me in the hospital and then surviving. I have inadequate health insurance coverage and would end up paying a large medical bill that could bankrupt me if I ended up in the hospital. If I do get sick and develop severe symptoms I hope I can withstand the pain and my SI doesn't kick in as I don't want to go to the hospital. I have Sn and meto and will take that if symptoms become unbearable. Hopefully the Sn will act quickly and I'll lose consciousness and won't suffer much. I can't afford to not succeed in my suicide attempt. My insurance policy will not pay for any medical expenses related to a suicide attempt.

I send you a hug.
Thanks. Sending you a hug and wishing you the best. It appears coronavirus is not a peaceful way to die.

There are some dire statistics of how overwhelmed the health care system would become if this pandemic isn't contained.

I read Italy has already reached that point as they have had to turn away people from hospital because they didn't have room.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cashewmilk
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020

You'd have to smoke enough cigarettes to develop COPD, pneumonia on top of coughing out straight black tar or some other breathing problem. That's a 30+ year journey.

Reactions: k75
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks. Sending you a hug and wishing you the best. It appears coronavirus is not a peaceful way to die.

There are some dire statistics of how overwhelmed the health care system would become if this pandemic isn't contained.

I read Italy has already reached that point as they have had to turn away people from hospital because they didn't have room.

Yes you are right.

In Europe, specifically Italy and Spain, we almost have reached, well in Italy already are in. Spain, one or two days more....
In Germany, the rate between hospital beds and population is higher, 8 each 1000 population.

Here we are doing like in china. saturation turned Hotels into Hospitals.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It's extremely painful. Not a way you want to go. I have seen 22 so far.

Reactions: Fragile
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
It's extremely painful. Not a way you want to go. I have seen 22 so far.
That's what I'm afraid of. I tell myself I'll just tough it out and not seek medical help but if it's that painful I'm not sure I could hold out. I guess taking SN would be a quicker and less painful death.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's what I'm afraid of. I tell myself I'll just tough it out and not seek medical help but if it's that painful I'm not sure I could hold out. I guess taking SN would be a quicker and less painful death.
Especially, depending where you are, there are not enough beds and ventilators and they are turning people away.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
People, get off the coronabus, it's not going to kill you, but it will kill your parents and grandparents if they have existing conditions. Stick to what works.

Reactions: Mr. ‘K so?
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm...this 'Coronabus' sounds bad, but at least it can't be as painful as listening to this...

iu
Don't be mean, maybe English isn't their primary language, maybe something else is in the mix, you don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: noonetoo
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
People, get off the coronabus, it's not going to kill you, but it will kill your parents and grandparents if they have existing conditions. Stick to what works.
Actually, it will kill me. It has now been going to kill children. We were wrong about that one. Truth is, it's a new virus. Nobody knows. We are guessing.

It's like HIV. Remember how it was before we understood it?

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Actually, it will kill me. It has now been going to kill children. We were wrong about that one. Truth is, it's a new virus. Nobody knows. We are guessing.

It's like HIV. Remember how it was before we understood it?

Yes, there is still allot we don't know. I've heard that it's actually mutating and there is now a second, more aggressive strain.

It's possible that the weaker strain affects mostly seniors and the stronger strain affects those who are younger and healthy.

My point is however, people should not be deliberately trying to get the virus to ctb, they would be putting other people's lives at risk. Especially front line doctors, nurses, staff and straining the system.

If you want to ctb, there are quicker methods that won't put others at risk.