• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

no_ones_normal:)

no_ones_normal:)

Wishing I accepted the call
Nov 22, 2023
Didn't realize it but 5 days ago marked one year since my dad died. Really fucking annoyed that I forgot. Was gonna vent but then boom I remembered if I vent to anyone like my parents they would just be constantly checking my search history and would find out I was on here again. And I'm obviously not gonna self harm because to much of a mess, and can't kms because that would one cost money to get the stuff to do it and 2 someone might find me unless I tied weights to my feet and jumped into a lake or something (which I wouldn't do because it sounds extremely painful) so now I'm just stuck here typing away on my phone slowly waiting for death to arrive. :(

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Delete your search history, and on a regular basis :-) I do, but not for that reason, I have OCD lol.

I'm so sorry tight tabs are kept on you. That sounds really awful. How old are you?

You could light a candle to remember your dad, he'd like that. If you have a candle. Or something else? Don't be so hard on yourself, you've obviously had other things on your mind

I hope things ease a little for you