• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes, there is still allot we don't know. I've heard that it's actually mutating and there is now a second, more aggressive strain.

It's possible that the weaker strain affects mostly seniors and the stronger strain affects those who are younger and healthy.

My point is however, people should not be deliberately trying to get the virus to ctb, they would be putting other people's lives at risk. Especially front line doctors, nurses, staff and straining the system.
I honestly think that these people can't be serious. I like to hope that is the case. You are correct about hurting others. I consider that the cardinal rule. It's the same reason I am personally against trains.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, there is still allot we don't know. I've heard that it's actually mutating and there is now a second, more aggressive strain.

It's possible that the weaker strain affects mostly seniors and the stronger strain affects those who are younger and healthy.
Excuse me.
Would you please to tell me where come from these informations?.
About to comparing covid19 with HIV. It is a nonsense.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
In addition to not testing enough people, the USA is just offering guidelines to slow the spread of the virus. These guidelines are worthless if people don't follow them and they aren't enforced.. Universities and colleges shut down to prevent the spread of the virus. Some students are acting like it is an extended spring break vacation and carrying on like nothing is happening. Florida should have shut down the beaches sooner. I also think that the fact that younger healthier people have a low risk of dying has contributed to the attitude if I get corona it's not such a big deal. Sad.. The pandemic spread, likely recession, collapsing stock market and rising unemployment will result in more suicides. I'm glad I have my meto and SN. If things don't improve for me I might have the courage to CTB.

Last edited:
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Excuse me.
Would you please to tell me where come from these informations?.
About to comparing covid19 with HIV. It is a nonsense.

Do your research. I have.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I can not stand this Corona crap any more!

Coronacrap sound really so much better than Coronabus.
From now on I am going to use Coronacrap. Guess....Do you allow me use your copyright?, I hope so.
You have won a like. Well deserve.

Reactions: HadEnough1974
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Recent European study found that asthma, COPD and diabetes are NOT risk factors for DEATH. You need a serious comorbidity (several conditions).

These may , however , contribute to developing some flu symptoms , which the rest of the population won't have .

Fatality rate is 0.2% for those under 60 and similar to flu (15% for above 70). These rates will get lower as time progresses since many are infected yet asymptomatic and undiagnosed. This was known from the beginning.

SARS-2 stands in contrast to SARS-1: more easily spread, less fatal.

Unless you have COPD + heart + immune conditions (for example) you are not at risk of dying.
~

I've heard that it's actually mutating and there is now a second, more aggressive strain.

Enjoy
The two strains theory was rebutted . There are 200 functional dna variations ("mutations"). I posted their tree here about a week ago (inc geo spread), these are NOT strains . That Chinese research was labeled as "spreading misinformation" by senior researchers. :hug:

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Recent European study found that asthma, COPD and diabetes are NOT risk factors for DEATH. You need a serious comorbidity (several conditions).

These may , however , contribute to developing some flu symptoms , which the rest of the population won't have .

Fatality rate is 0.2% for those under 60 and similar to flu (15% for above 70). These rates will get lower as time progresses since many are infected yet asymptomatic and undiagnosed. This was known from the beginning.

SARS-2 stands in contrast to SARS-1: more easily spread, less fatal.

Unless you have COPD + heart + immune conditions (for example) you are not at risk of dying.

Two things:

I think to know what is COPD, but if you were so kind to say me the whole name. I think in spanish is EPOC. But iI am not sure. Just curiosity. Thanks in advance.

And second. An Official Health Italian Service report. I attached it.

Attachments

• Report-COVID-2019_17_marzo-v2.pdf
    750.5 KB · Views: 7
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
This is good video explaining how the coronavirus makes you Sick day by day. While it may not kill you there is a 25% chance (50s age group) it could lead to severe complications that would require hospitalization. It could also lead to permanent lung damage. The video state severe complications require supplemental oxygen. By not receiving supplemental oxygen you will be at greater risk of dying or in severe distress with possible lung damage. Im more worried about developing severe symptoms, suffering while trying to recover on my own, while avoiding going to the hospital. A life left in financial ruin and damaged lungs is not worth living for me. I don't have much in my life other than some savings and my health. If both are taken away from me I really have nothing left.

Last edited:
Clut

Clut

Feb 28, 2020
Two things:

I think to know what is COPD, but if you were so kind to say me the whole name. I think in spanish is EPOC. But iI am not sure. Just curiosity. Thanks in advance.

And second. An Official Health Italian Service report. I attached it.
Copd is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

Reactions: calendulo
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
From now on I am going to use Coronacrap. Guess....Do you allow me use your copyright?, I hope so.
Agree.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Copd is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Thanks so much.Confirmed
I knew it. In Spanish is EPOC.
Enfermedad Puulmonar oclusiva cronica.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Clut
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
There's a complex equation to determine this. Multiply your age with your weight, divide by # of sexual partners. Then add 2 for every day last month you ate a fastfood salad or drank diet soda. Now, eat 4 pieces of American Cheese. And count backwards from 10.

If you got the virus and started smoking wouldnt that be enough to kill you? Im asking because I plan on doing that but the the thing is I never smoked in my life so how many packs would I have to actually smoke to die in combination with getting the virus?

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020

My point is however, people should not be deliberately trying to get the virus to ctb, they would be putting other people's lives at risk. Especially front line doctors, nurses, staff and straining the system.

If you want to ctb, there are quicker methods that won't put others at risk.
Im new to this sorry for asking but what does ctb mean?

clandestine

clandestine

still rolling stones
Nov 17, 2019

have you got a link to this study?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
have you got a link to this study?
Yeah , but I don't really care about this fucking world or this stupid virus , so just google it :hug:

* Oh , wait , members in distress

Google "Asthma Coronavirus research" (or COPD instead of Asthma) , it's on the first page . Look for real research (not WHO/CDC guidelines and speculations) .

clandestine

clandestine

still rolling stones
Nov 17, 2019
Yeah , but I don't really care about this fucking world or this stupid virus , so just google it :hug:

* Oh , wait , members in distress

Google "Asthma Coronavirus research" (or COPD instead of Asthma) , it's on the first page . Look for real research (not WHO/CDC guidelines and speculations) .

lol thanks but I tried both search terms and couldn't find the study you're referring to

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
@Quarky00 Look for real research (not WHO/CDC guidelines and speculations)

Why do you not consider the above real research?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
lol thanks but I tried both search terms and couldn't find the study you're referring to
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/all.14238

For example, I'm reading the CDC warning (similar to WHO etc):
People with asthma may be at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19. COVID-19 can affect your respiratory tract (nose, throat, lungs), cause an asthma attack, and possibly lead to pneumonia and acute respiratory disease.
You can see how flimsy it is .. Why scare people? Yeah COPD, asthma, etc generally means more risk of developing respiratory symptoms -- but not higher risks of fatality. News outlets push "COPD is a risk factor". That's misinformation.

~~~

@Quarky00 Look for real research (not WHO/CDC guidelines and speculations)
Why do you not consider the above real research?
Lol . Because they just did not do research (it's guidelines) . Simply put , CDC did not research this .. So I don't consider what they publish as real research because it's not .. researched lol (plus case in point above) .

Another small example is that we're talking about SARS-2 . That's what International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses decided . I respect those folks . WHO decided not to use that name but uses "Covid-19 virus" because they 'don't wanna scare people'. It's redundant: Covid = corona virus disease .. It shows lack of medical/scientific professionalism. It also shows poor judgment because calling it SARS-2 is less scary (folks would think "Ah yeah we had this nasty thing a decade or two ago").

In February WHO claimed it's non inflectional during incubation (asymptomatic) period . So why quarantine if you don't have symptoms? ;) You can see either false claims or contradictions . They're basically correcting one mistake by making another . Wash . Rinse . Repeat .

The list is really endless --

Last edited:
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Well this study states that ace inhibitor drugs taken for high blood pressure and diabetes increase the risk of developing severe or fatal coronavirus symptoms. I'm on the highest dose of an ace inhibitor (lisinopril) for hypertension so now I have something else to worry about if I catch it. Sure I may not die but I don't want to end up in the hospital with huge medical bills. It would be like a death sentence for me if this happened.

Human pathogenic coronaviruses (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus [SARS-CoV] and SARS-CoV-2) bind to their target cells through angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), which is expressed by epithelial cells of the lung, intestine, kidney, and blood vessels.
4The expression of ACE2 is substantially increased in patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, who are treated with ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II type-I receptor blockers (ARBs).
4Hypertension is also treated with ACE inhibitors and ARBs, which results in an upregulation of ACE2.
5 ACE2 can also be increased by thiazolidinediones and ibuprofen. These data suggest that ACE2 expression is increased in diabetes and treatment with ACE inhibitors and ARBs increases ACE2 expression. Consequently, the increased expression of ACE2 would facilitate infection with COVID-19. We therefore hypothesise that diabetes and hypertension treatment with ACE2-stimulating drugs increases the risk of developing severe and fatal COVID-19.

This article explains it in less technical terms.

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Don't be mean, maybe English isn't their primary language, maybe something else is in the mix, you don't know.

Was just some good-natured ribbing. Plus from his response I think he intentionally used coronabus as catching the corona bus, i.e. suicide by corona so I'm actually the one looking foolish :smiling:

• Hugs
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Well this study states that ace inhibitor drugs taken for high blood pressure and diabetes increase the risk of developing severe or fatal coronavirus symptoms. I'm on the highest dose of an ace inhibitor (lisinopril) for hypertension so now I have something else to worry about if I catch it.

Human pathogenic coronaviruses (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus [SARS-CoV] and SARS-CoV-2) bind to their target cells through angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), which is expressed by epithelial cells of the lung, intestine, kidney, and blood vessels.
4The expression of ACE2 is substantially increased in patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, who are treated with ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II type-I receptor blockers (ARBs).
4Hypertension is also treated with ACE inhibitors and ARBs, which results in an upregulation of ACE2.
5 ACE2 can also be increased by thiazolidinediones and ibuprofen. These data suggest that ACE2 expression is increased in diabetes and treatment with ACE inhibitors and ARBs increases ACE2 expression. Consequently, the increased expression of ACE2 would facilitate infection with COVID-19. We therefore hypothesise that diabetes and hypertension treatment with ACE2-stimulating drugs increases the risk of developing severe and fatal COVID-19.
Speculations . Read carefully .

These data suggest that ACE2 expression is increased in diabetes and treatment with ACE inhibitors and ARBs increases ACE2 expression. Consequently, the increased expression of ACE2 would facilitate infection with COVID-19. We therefore hypothesise that..

Low level scientific masturbation . Even if everything is true in that hypothesis -- increased ACE2 facilitates covid-19 infection, great! -- how did you get to fatal ???? :pfff: You only got higher chances of infection , of an already highly infectious disease lol .

Last edited:
clandestine

clandestine

still rolling stones
Nov 17, 2019
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/all.14238

For example, I'm reading the CDC warning (similar to WHO etc):

You can see how flimsy it is .. Why scare people? Yeah COPD, asthma, etc generally means more risk of developing respiratory symptoms -- but not higher risks of fatality. News outlets push "COPD is a risk factor". That's misinformation

oh I don't doubt the scare mongering and misinformation. Thanks for the link (:

• Hugs
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Speculations . Read carefully .

Low level scientific masturbation . Even if everything is true in that hypothesis -- increased ACE2 facilitates covid-19 infection, great! -- how did you get to fatal ???? :pfff: You only got higher chances of infection , of an already highly infectious disease lol .
I know it's a hypothesis but the reasoning and the statistics behind the study are concerning. Those with hypertension and diabetes suffered more severe complications. I'm not worried about dying. I'm worried about not being able to afford hospitalization and pain and suffering i might experience fighting severe symptoms that require supplemental oxygen that I will not have without medical assistance. Gasping for air for prolonged periods of time will be frightening and painful. Yes only a small chance of dying however there is a 25% chance of suffering severe complications which is probably higher if you have hypertension and diabetes. Also more severe symptoms and greater risk of serious infection could lead to permanent lung damage.you may not die but you may wish you were dead after the doctors and hospitals try to take all your money and your left with a disabled lung. ..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: the end is near
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Well thanks for the info. I am too tired to read. I should probably care more but I feel past that.