• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
You can get "oblates" too used for powdered medicine. "Pouch oblates" is designed for this, you can get it on amazon. But yeah same concept, use whichever method works best for you.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
You can get "oblates" too used for powdered medicine. "Pouch oblates" is designed for this, you can get it on amazon. But yeah same concept, use whichever method works best for you.

Thanks I have checked the different Pouch oblates available and they are a good idea I have never heard of them before I read some reviews on Amazon where one person said it opened in their mouths and they nearly choked them but also good reviews I think the maximum powder you can use is 5 grams but it's certainly another option for swallowing the powder, although I want to swallow 30 grams and I have tried the 10 gram bomb with a rizla and it worked fine so I will go for 3 X 10 gram bombs in under 1 minute..

Edit: If you look on the previous page I have given you a thorough investigation including pictures and time it took for the powder to be released.

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
Anhedonic

Anhedonic

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks I have checked the different Pouch oblates available and they are a good idea I have never heard of them before I read some reviews on Amazon where one person said it opened in their mouths and they nearly choked them but also good reviews I think the maximum powder you can use is 5 grams but it's certainly another option for swallowing the powder, although I want to swallow 30 grams and I have tried the 10 gram bomb with a rizla and it worked fine so I will go for 3 X 10 gram bombs in under 1 minute..

Edit: If you look on the previous page I have given you a thorough investigation including pictures and time it took for the powder to be released.

Cheers Geo

I had a look at pouch oblates and it looks like they're basically just specially cut potato starch film. You can buy A4 sheets of the stuff so could potentially make your own by cutting out any size you like. Would allow you to practice a bunch to get comfortable with the process without having to worry about stomach problems due to ingesting paper.

I tried swallowing paper bombs with sugar and had problems with gagging and then having them unfurl at the back of my throat. If I was to ever actually try this I would want to be very comfortable with the procedure as it would be terrible to have one open in your throat halfway through but not being able to abort because you've already ingested a dangerous quantity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walilamdzi and Jumper Geo
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I know I'm not supposed to find this stuff funny but by god was reading the Op's post a blast back to the past of speeding, bloody good point/plan though.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I had a look at pouch oblates and it looks like they're basically just specially cut potato starch film. You can buy A4 sheets of the stuff so could potentially make your own by cutting out any size you like. Would allow you to practice a bunch to get comfortable with the process without having to worry about stomach problems due to ingesting paper.

I tried swallowing paper bombs with sugar and had problems with gagging and then having them unfurl at the back of my throat. If I was to ever actually try this I would want to be very comfortable with the procedure as it would be terrible to have one open in your throat halfway through but not being able to abort because you've already ingested a dangerous quantity.

Thanks, I managed to swallow a 10 gram bomb relatively easy, I used bicarbonate of soda as it's a similar kind of powder, I searched and read the reviews on oblates pouch's as I am interested in different methods and I could not find anyone who used it to hold 10 grams of powder please add a link where you saw the A4 film you cut down to make your own as I have only seen the prepared ones that come in sizes of 100/200 pieces in convenient plastic container.

Thanks Geo
I know I'm not supposed to find this stuff funny but by god was reading the Op's post a blast back to the past of speeding, bloody good point/plan though.

Lol, it's a blast from the past I used this method 35 years ago sometimes the simple methods are the best, but I am interested in different methods and information, like I said I never heard of oblates pouch's before but I have researched them and all the reviews and the information I've read suggest they come in different small sizes and shapes and you can cut them down but only very small packets, shame really as that would be another to add to the mix.

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmego. Please
Anhedonic

Anhedonic

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks, I managed to swallow a 10 gram bomb relatively easy, I used bicarbonate of soda as it's a similar kind of powder, I searched and read the reviews on oblates pouch's as I am interested in different methods and I could not find anyone who used it to hold 10 grams of powder please add a link where you saw the A4 film you cut down to make your own as I have only seen the prepared ones that come in sizes of 100/200 pieces in convenient plastic container.

Thanks Geo

This is what I saw: https://amzn.to/2K6RjBo

Hard to tell if it would be sturdy enough, though they could maybe be doubled up.

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I have been looking at different methods to consume the SN powder without it coming into contact with your mouth, tongue or the back of your throat to prevent the gag reflex, I think I have found the perfect solution for me, I looked at capsules but you have to take so many and drink so much water.

So I tested this earlier I weighed 10 grams of bicarbonate of soda, I stuck three kings sized green rizla's together, then poured the bicarbonate of soda in and wrapped it, I kept twisting it until it was compact and secure and then using a scissors trimmed it down.

I intend to consume 30 grams of SN as I'm quite large now with no work or exercise for two years, so I intend to make X 3 SN bombs. I didn't taste the bicarbonate of soda and I felt fine afterwards, it's a cheap, easy to purchase method, which dissolves faster than a capsule. I will need to consume them all fast so they all dissolve together in my stomach.

Thanks Geo

View attachment 31107

My concern with this method is where the absorption would take place. SN is absorbed in the small intestine, which is why fasting is a good idea as any solids in the stomach would slow transit of the sn solution into the intestine. These bombs would end up in the stomach and I don't know whether stomach acids would affect the sn. Liquid solutions taken on an empty stomach get into the small intestine very fast. This method may affect how quickly sn takes effect.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí, lifeisbutadream, C_F and 1 other person
oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
Rolling papers?

Anhedonic

Anhedonic

Mar 14, 2020
My concern with this method is where the absorption would take place. SN is absorbed in the small intestine, which is why fasting is a good idea as any solids in the stomach would slow transit of the sn solution into the intestine. These bombs would end up in the stomach and I don't know whether stomach acids would affect the sn. Liquid solutions taken on an empty stomach get into the small intestine very fast. This method may affect how quickly sn takes effect.

Hm, I hadn't considered this, but if you were gulping the bomb down with a good amount of water wouldn't that wash the contents down into your intestines as soon as the bomb unfurled? Or is it something to do with the liquid being premixed and going straight from your throat to your stomach to your intestines in one motion?

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Hm, I hadn't considered this, but if you were gulping the bomb down with a good amount of water wouldn't that wash the contents down into your intestines as soon as the bomb unfurled? Or is it something to do with the liquid being premixed and going straight from your throat to your stomach to your intestines in one motion?

Yes, that would be my concern. The sn would not be in solution, so it would dissolve in the stomach.

It might make no difference at all, I honestly don't know. But it is something I would want to be sure of before committing to this method. If it won't make a difference then you've revolutionised the sn method.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Yes I understand your worry, I have been looking at past members who used capsules to ctb and they seemed to have worked, I think the SN Bombs will dissolve faster as I tested it in water and it took 35 seconds to release the powder and you can take fewer Bombs as you can make 5 grams, 10 grams etc. The trouble with capsules you can only put about 1.5 grams per capsule and the person RIP, took 17 capsules, the SN Bomb will work even if you reduce the powder to 5 grams per bomb so for 25 grams it's only 5 Bombs. I must admit I was worried about the water absorption as well because most people who successfully ctb mixed it with water prior to drinking it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/trying-sn-tonight.23785/#post-436437

It's a shame really I was hoping on a more detailed account of how they were feeling and if they started to feel the effects immediately or how long for the effects to take place.

The more information and research I carry out the more confused I am, lol below is a link to a thread where Stan explains the process of consuming SN, I have considered just using a plastic squeeze bottle with long nozzle link and picture below, so you can quickly squirt the SN solution down the back of the throat.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ide-including-method.25148/page-3#post-457902

100 cc is equal to 100 mil.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: I’mDone
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@MsMaudlin

So after deciding to experiment with bicarbonate of soda and green King sized Rizla papers, for experimental and information purposes only, here are my results and pictures below, I have already swallowed 10 grams of bicarbonate of soda in 3 green King sized Rizla papers, now I will show you how long it will take to dissolve in water.

The picture shows you how many Rizla papers you need to use, two, three or four and how they are stuck together, plus they are next to a UK two pence piece coin and a AA Duracell battery.

05 grams = Two Rizla
10 grams = Three Rizla
25 grams = Four Rizla

After submerging the 10 gram bomb into water it took precisely 35 seconds to open up and release the powder. If I decided to take 30 grams I would definitely aim at swallowing three 10 gram bombs in under 1 minute as they are easy to swallow, if you are a smallish build I would suggest going for the 05 gram bombs.

Cheers Geo
I could not get even the smallest one down. I'd be choking instantly.
Wasnt there an account of someone taking capsules who started feeling things like a full chest after taking 8 or 9? Cant remember if that case resulted in survival or not. I think not. I would assume that it takes a bit of time for the capsules to break down but pure undissolved SN in the stomach must get transferred to bloodstream really quickly. If you could swallow these bombs i would think much quicker affects.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I could not get even the smallest one down. I'd be choking instantly.
Wasnt there an account of someone taking capsules who started feeling things like a full chest after taking 8 or 9? Cant remember if that case resulted in survival or not. I think not. I would assume that it takes a bit of time for the capsules to break down but pure undissolved SN in the stomach must get transferred to bloodstream really quickly. If you could swallow these bombs i would think much quicker affects.

I have been looking for info but I can only find a few people who used the capsules one was also drinking the SN and took 32 capsules so that was defeating the object of not drinking salty water, they were sick but reading through and looking for info I suppose it would mix with water inside you and get into the intestines just as fast as drinking it.

Still researching it, lol.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: C_F
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Yes I understand your worry, I have been looking at past members who used capsules to ctb and they seemed to have worked, I think the SN Bombs will dissolve faster as I tested it in water and it took 35 seconds to release the powder and you can take fewer Bombs as you can make 5 grams, 10 grams etc. The trouble with capsules you can only put about 1.5 grams per capsule and the person RIP, took 17 capsules, the SN Bomb will work even if you reduce the powder to 5 grams per bomb so for 25 grams it's only 5 Bombs. I must admit I was worried about the water absorption as well because most people who successfully ctb mixed it with water prior to drinking it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/trying-sn-tonight.23785/#post-436437

It's a shame really I was hoping on a more detailed account of how they were feeling and if they started to feel the effects immediately or how long for the effects to take place.

The more information and research I carry out the more confused I am, lol below is a link to a thread where Stan explains the process of consuming SN, I have considered just using a plastic squeeze bottle with long nozzle link and picture below, so you can quickly squirt the SN solution down the back of the throat.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ide-including-method.25148/page-3#post-457902

100 cc is equal to 100 mil.

View attachment 31787

Cheers Geo

Has anybody researched an enema as an sn delivery method?

Anyone willing to take one for the team, so to speak?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020

Yesterday supposedly not recommended. But also drank 20g? Overkill https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/thanks-and-goodbye-sn.36669/post-680099

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Not me, I did see a thread but I wasn't interested seems a bit of a shit way to ctb, lol

Reactions: I’mDone
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Yesterday supposedly not recommended. But also drank 20g? Overkill https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/thanks-and-goodbye-sn.36669/post-680099

Just goes to show, there is nothing new under the sun. I hadn't seen that post.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
This is what I saw: https://amzn.to/2K6RjBo

Hard to tell if it would be sturdy enough, though they could maybe be doubled up.

Hiya,

I had a look through the reviews but this is slightly different to the oblates pouches.

It will break if you try bending too much, it's not soft

R K.

· 16 July 2019
Comments | Leave a Comment
| 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you? Yes No
| Report abuse
Hi Linzi
Unfortunately I would not recommend this product for wrapping, it is generally used flat & if bent too much it would probably crack
Hope that helps
Kind regards EPS
default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png

Edible Print Supplies
Seller · 17 July 2019
| Do you find this helpful? Yes No
| Report abuse
Actually I do not know as the stuffs I bought was for my Aunty.

Regards

Anthony

· 17 July 2019
| Do you find this helpful? Yes No
| Report abuse
I tried to copy the link but it wouldn't allow me to go to the correct page.

Cheers Geo
Rolling papers?

Yes it's that simple rolling papers.

Rolling papers?

Yes it's that simple rolling papers.

Last edited:
Anhedonic

Anhedonic

Mar 14, 2020
Hiya,

I had a look through the reviews but this is slightly different to the oblates pouches.

It will break if you try bending too much, it's not soft

Ah, nicely spotted. I thought it would have had the same consistency.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Ah, nicely spotted. I thought it would have had the same consistency.

Yeah I am confused because it basically the same stuff anyway back to square one, lol

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
@gus.nixon

Thanks I looked at the Oblate bags they are also a good idea but reading the reviews they break really easily as I want to consume maybe 10 grams in each that's why I chose the green Rizla it's not as strong as the red but it doesn't break when swallowing. Always looking for new interesting ideas, how about this one below.

1, Weigh 30 grams of SN powder
2, Measure 2 table spoons of Organic Coconut Oil
3, Nuke the Organic Coconut Oil for 1 Minute
4, Mix in with the SN powder
5, Quick freeze in the freezer 5 minutes check may need a bit longer
6 Remove from the freezer
7, Shape them into 3 bullets (So Easy To Swallow)
8, Refrigerate for later or swallow immediately with 50 ML water.

Optional

1, Nuke some chocolate for 1 Minute
2, Smother SN and Coconut Oil in Chocolate
3, Quick freeze in the freezer 5 minutes
4, YUM, YUM and CTB, lol.

Now i'm not claiming to be an SN expert or scientifically minded that I know all the chemical reactions but I think this is an easier way to consume the SN powder and all it requires is some Organic Coconut Oil it will dissolve quickly after you consume them and I don't think you will get the gagging reflex from the salty taste.

There is a YouTube video below what explains the steps, you just don't wrap them in paper or stick them up your bum, lol.

Amazon product ASIN B01M0LGD6A

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: C_F
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Thanks @Jumper Geo!

Cannot help but wonder if the coconut oil or papers would interfere with the absorption of SN.

Anyone with a science background, would love to hear your thoughts!

• Love
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
I have been looking at different methods to consume the SN powder without it coming into contact with your mouth, tongue or the back of your throat to prevent the gag reflex, I think I have found the perfect solution for me, I looked at capsules but you have to take so many and drink so much water.

So I tested this earlier I weighed 10 grams of bicarbonate of soda, I stuck three kings sized green rizla's together, then poured the bicarbonate of soda in and wrapped it, I kept twisting it until it was compact and secure and then using a scissors trimmed it down.

I intend to consume 30 grams of SN as I'm quite large now with no work or exercise for two years, so I intend to make X 3 SN bombs. I didn't taste the bicarbonate of soda and I felt fine afterwards, it's a cheap, easy to purchase method, which dissolves faster than a capsule. I will need to consume them all fast so they all dissolve together in my stomach.

Thanks Geo

View attachment 31107
Didnt the paper stick to the side of your mouth? I would have thought that the paper sticking to your mouth would be the biggest problem. Mind you i guess you could coat it with something to stop it from sticking

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Didnt the paper stick to the side of your mouth? I would have thought that the paper sticking to your mouth would be the biggest problem. Mind you i guess you could coat it with something to stop it from sticking

No it was large and circular shape so I could feel it but I just gulped it down with water but I am quite big build, did you like my new method a few messages before this one where I use coconut oil and you can shape them like a bullet for easy swallowing, there is a video as well but afterwards you can use a chocolate coating as well to make it a tasty treat, lol.

Cheers

George

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
If I understand this right, after fasting for a while your stomach will take anything you put in ASAP. Would this mean you get a larger dose of sn faster and therefore reduce chance of vomiting?
Im pretty sure I can down one of these bombs with half a shot of water. That's... What, 60mg water and 30mg sn?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If I understand this right, after fasting for a while your stomach will take anything you put in ASAP. Would this mean you get a larger dose of sn faster and therefore reduce chance of vomiting?
Im pretty sure I can down one of these bombs with half a shot of water. That's... What, 60mg water and 30mg sn?

Yes that was my plan 30 grams of SN wrapped in a Rizla with 50ml of water but 60ml is just as good, I also looked into this new method of mixing it with coconut oil or dark chocolate as you can mould them into bullet shapes to make them easier to swallow rather than the circular shape. I am trying to get feedback and some scientific proof. Link Below

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Would this reduce the need for antiemetics?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Would this reduce the need for antiemetics?

I will be straight with you although you are by passing the gag reflex I think antiemetics are important the PPH and Stan's guide both recommend using them as the body will detect the poison and try to expel it by vomiting and although people using antiemetics have vomited maybe without them they would have expelled more, although people who have not used them have been successful but I have them and you can check below if you can by suitable OTC antiemetics .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Have you checked out my chocolate covered SN what do you think of them.

Cheers

Geo

E

Echoko

Apr 30, 2019
I want to try this with Fruit Rollups...

• Love