• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I want to try this with Fruit Rollups...

Haha I'm trying to make the SN more tasty, have you checked out my new thread below gives the chocolate SN information, any feedback would be great.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Echoko
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
No it was large and circular shape so I could feel it but I just gulped it down with water but I am quite big build, did you like my new method a few messages before this one where I use coconut oil and you can shape them like a bullet for easy swallowing, there is a video as well but afterwards you can use a chocolate coating as well to make it a tasty treat, lol.

Cheers

George
Dont know why i even asked about the paper duh. I wrote that late at night so wasnt thinking straight. You dont need to use paper at all. If you just use the coconut oil as a binding agent, mix it with the SN, cool it in the fridge and then roll it into what ever size you want as per the video then you can just swallow as is. It seems like a much easier way to take the SN to me than as a liquid. Better still if you want to add chocolate to it for an even smoother taste. Someone earlier was worried about how introducing coconut oil or cooling SN would alter its effectiveness and the short answer is it wouldnt. Your talking about a chemical that is employed for food at least for preservation. @Jumper Geo I like your idea, I think it gives people another option if they feel they are unable to drink such a salty solution.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Dont know why i even asked about the paper duh. I wrote that late at night so wasnt thinking straight. You dont need to use paper at all. If you just use the coconut oil as a binding agent, mix it with the SN, cool it in the fridge and then roll it into what ever size you want as per the video then you can just swallow as is. It seems like a much easier way to take the SN to me than as a liquid. Better still if you want to add chocolate to it for an even smoother taste. Someone earlier was worried about how introducing coconut oil or cooling SN would alter its effectiveness and the short answer is it wouldnt. Your talking about a chemical that is employed for food at least for preservation. @Jumper Geo I like your idea, I think it gives people another option if they feel they are unable to drink such a salty solution.

Thanks I will run a few tests when I get some virgin organic coconut oil and some dark chocolate I already put 30 grams of salt in the freezer for 10 minutes to test it, the salt was very cold but not frozen and no moisture so I think it will be the coconut oil binding it together.

Thanks

Geo

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
. Your talking about a chemical that is employed for food at least for preservation.
But it turns into nitrate when used in food preservation.

I'd want to chew it and enjoy the chocolate before ctb.. Salted choc was my favorite treat before getting sick

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Haha used to take mdma bombs like this! Didn't even twig using it for sn! Amazing !!

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Haha used to take mdma bombs like this! Didn't even twig using it for sn! Amazing !!

That's where I had the idea from the 90's amphetamine bombs, old ones are always the best, lol. Although I have been looking at mixing 30g of SN with 10g of 100% dark chocolate link and pictures below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and SSlostallhope
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
hey guys, any updates on this method? i was wondering if I could make the SN last horrible to shallow and this sound interesting, but i never heard it before so I am not sure if I should go for it instead of doing it the traditional way. thanks!

Reactions: Homecoming and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
No one has taking an SN bomb as far as I know, I found this method a better option than 000 capsules which are the largest capsules and can only hold a maximum of 1000mg which is equal to 1 gram, so to consume 25,000mg or 25 grams of SN you would need 25 or 30 capsules, the trouble is swallowing so many capsules will cause a delay in the time they reach and dissolve in your stomach, plus you will be drinking a lot more water.

I have experimented on a few different techniques to consume SN without tasting and causing the gagging relex..

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Abir_london, ecmnesia, Homecoming and 1 other person
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'll give that idea of mixing dark chocolate in 25g of sea salt a try tonight Geo.:heart:

You could mold them into tiny salty chocolate tablets.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
it's seems good, but i am scared it might not work, so I think I will just go for the traditional one. thanks a lot, anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
it's seems good, but i am scared it might not work, so I think I will just go for the traditional one. thanks a lot, anyway.
I wish i could do it the traditional way, but salty liquid makes me gag.

• Aww..
Reactions: ecmnesia and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I'll give that idea of mixing dark chocolate in 25g of sea salt a try tonight Geo.:heart:

You could mold them into tiny salty chocolate tablets.

You only need to place them in the freezer for a few minutes before the chocolate is hard.

Cheers

Geo
I wish i could do it the traditional way, but salty liquid makes me gag.

Yeah I know I am a smoker and I cough my guts up when I brush my teeth so I needed to look at different ways to consume it.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
You only need to place them in the freezer for a few minutes before the chocolate is hard.

Yeah I know I am a smoker and I cough my guts up when I brush my teeth so I needed to look at different ways to consume it.

Might be worth to go with 30g of SN since its going to take awhile for it all to absorb.
If im not mistaken there are reports of people that ate food with SN and died.

• Hugs
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Might be worth to go with 30g of SN since its going to take awhile for it all to absorb.
If im not mistaken there are reports of people that ate food with SN and died.

The chocolate dissolves really fast remember once consumed it will mix with warm fluids, I am playing the long game every time I have a bacon snadwhich I want to write a goodbye thread, :smiling: I even tried to OD on them but it just gives me indigestion, there is no way I will vomit. The good thing the cocolate went hard in a few minutes in the freezer so if you want the chocolate taste you will need to give it another coat but I swalled it fine.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
The chocolate dissolves really fast remember once consumed it will mix with warm fluids, I am playing the long game every time I have a bacon snadwhich I want to write a goodbye thread, :smiling: I even tried to OD on them but it just gives me indigestion, there is no way I will vomit. The good thing the cocolate went hard in a few minutes in the freezer so if you want the chocolate taste you will need to give it another coat but I swalled it fine.

Bacon has SN in it so you are on the correct path :haha:

:heart:

• Love
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
I have been looking at different methods to consume the SN powder without it coming into contact with your mouth, tongue or the back of your throat to prevent the gag reflex, I think I have found the perfect solution for me, I looked at capsules but you have to take so many and drink so much water.

So I tested this earlier I weighed 10 grams of bicarbonate of soda, I stuck three kings sized green rizla's together, then poured the bicarbonate of soda in and wrapped it, I kept twisting it until it was compact and secure and then using a scissors trimmed it down.

I intend to consume 30 grams of SN as I'm quite large now with no work or exercise for two years, so I intend to make X 3 SN bombs. I didn't taste the bicarbonate of soda and I felt fine afterwards, it's a cheap, easy to purchase method, which dissolves faster than a capsule. I will need to consume them all fast so they all dissolve together in my stomach.

Thanks Geo

View attachment 31107

there's a nickname for using rizlas like this - parachuting. Or bombing.

• Love
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
What's your thoughts on the 48 hour meto regiment Geo?

PN has one member he mentioned who woke up after 8 hours while asleep took their anti-vomiting tablets waited 1 hour then ctbed.

I might wake up take 40mg of meto wait 1 hour then swallow my chocolate SN:))

• Hugs
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Clever idea.

Reactions: dropdeadfred, SmellyRat and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
@Jumper Geo

Oopps sorry missed your message was out having a Stella session, here's my regime below and I was gping to do a 48 regime but I reduced it and I opted for a stat dose as it will reduce the amount of Metoclopramide I consume, the medication only lasts for 8 hours so taking it before is for people to help them psychologically below is Moonicide who done an extra day and still vomited a few times, most cases vomit and are still successful. .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-935011

Here is the case of Moonicide the first SN documentation below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fly-me-to-the-moon-goodbye-my-love.29550/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

Cheers

Geo

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
What about Vietnamese rice paper? Not the whole round thing just enough to wrap lightly to swallow but allow it to unravel in your stomach?

Reactions: seeya2020
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
What about Vietnamese rice paper? Not the whole round thing just enough to wrap lightly to swallow but allow it to unravel in your stomach?

It could work but I am happy with kingsized green rizla's I tested them with 10 grams of sodium bicarbonate, information and pictures below,

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/post-679855

They were perfect, the size, strenght and they are cheap and availble worldwide and even through Amazon. I even shaped them into a bullet shape for easy swallowing.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: dropdeadfred
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
No I just made sure all the powder was in the centre and raised the edges and started twisting it until it was compact and secure so you end up with a circular shape not like the cigarette in the video, I was just showing them what rizla's are used for.

Cheers Geo
I was thinking the same thing but with toilet paper. Like making a little bomb
Yes all with a pack of green Rizla's, :haha:well I searched to see if anyone tried that method but there were no threads on it, so I thought I would experiment to see if it would work, but like I said above perfect for me some people will have trouble swallowing but I'm quite large and managed OK.

Cheers Geo.
Are you still here or have you taken the sn?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I was thinking the same thing but with toilet paper. Like making a little bomb

I can't condone wasting valuable resources in a pandemic, :smiling: people have mentioned toilet paper, OMG can't people afford 0.70 pence, :smiling:. Toilet paper sticks to the inside of your mouth so will be hard to swallow, I tried to wrap 10 grams in toilet paper and it broke and I spilled the powder, plus you can't seal the ends by twisting them together, but each to there own.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: seeya2020
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
What about those old sweets you used to be able to buy - flying saucers - rice paper filled with sherbert. Empty the sherbert and fill with SN. Might be hard to swallow though.

Like the chocolate idea, a bit like salted caramel - the sweetness goes with the salty taste. Might make it quite tasty.

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I used love flying saucers with sherbert but never got past my tongue, lol but also sherbert lemons.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If your looking for a sweet way to consume SN the link below may help you decide, :blarg:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Vault of Memories, SmellyRat and LifeQuitter2018
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Who's going to make SN spring roll ? :hihi::hihi:

Download

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and Jumper Geo