• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I think you can contact Russian government. They have a pandemic offer now: free shipping and a portrait of Putin for free, such a good deal!
Hmm might just be easier to release the documents on the POSSIBLE corruption of the government. Since a lot of shipping seems to be delayed due to the pandemic.

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
So you're pretty much doing a parachute? Couldn't you just use tissue paper?

Reactions: autumnal
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hmm might just be easier to release the documents on the POSSIBLE corruption of the government. Since a lot of shipping seems to be delayed due to the pandemic.
Then you will get a free courier, delivery directly to your coffee cup. :pfff: No SI and it is an assisted suicide! Killing two birds with one stone!

Reactions: Jumper Geo
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Then you will get a free courier, delivery directly to your coffee cup. :pfff: No SI and it is an assisted suicide! Killing two birds with one stone!

Should this go into the Resource page? :pfff:

Reactions: faust and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I used to take amphetamine this way!

Yes I did about 30 years ago that's where I got the idea from.
How long do people think it would take for the paper to dissolve and the SN to get into the stomach?

It takes seconds to release the powder in your stomach, because your only twisting it to secure the parcel and it unwraps fast.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: autumnal and Jumper Geo
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The only trouble it's takes 3 weeks to die but I suppose there is no way to save you.
And extremely hard to detect at the same time. If you are just a regular 9-5 guy, probably they won't check that.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Should go directly to Exit International :pfff:

I think exit international are interested in this site as they get a good feedback on SN goodbyes and the time span it takes to ctb with different methods. I hope they are exploring smoking options, would be great to vape, bong or use a hubbly bubbly pipe to ctb, lol.
And extremely hard to detect at the same time. If you are just a regular 9-5 guy, probably they won't check that.

Probably a great way to ctb as you know you will die and you have a couple of weeks to party and do what you always wanted to do, I want some now where did I put Vlads numbers :haha:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and one4all
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think exit international are interested in this site as they get a good feedback on SN goodbyes and the time span it takes to ctb with different methods. I hope they are exploring smoking options, would be great to vape, bong or use a hubbly bubbly pipe to ctb, lol.

Probably a great way to ctb as you know you will die and you have a couple of weeks to party and do what you always wanted to do, I want some now where did I put Vlads numbers :haha:
Hmmm, yes, that makes sense. They are interested in sodium azide. Technically we can vape sodium azide vape liquid, but only once... Fast and peaceful. Can be used on a climate change protest to make some hype.
Concerning polonium-210, it is a very painful death. After a few days, you won't be able to do anything. Even party.

• Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Jumper Geo and one4all
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yes
Hmmm, yes, that makes sense. They are interested in sodium azide. Technically we can vape sodium azide vape liquid, but only once... Fast and peaceful. Can be used on a climate change protest to make some hype.
Concerning polonium-210, it is a very painful death. After a few days, you won't be able to do anything. Even party.

I like it if it gives you roughly 3 weeks to ctb and you can't be saved, so in that time you can party and get to say farewell to everyone and then get on some strong life ending sedatives and pain killers to make you comfortable.

Reactions: one4all
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes

I like it if it gives you roughly 3 weeks to ctb and you can't be saved, so in that time you can party and get to say farewell to everyone and then get on some strong life ending sedatives and pain killers to make you comfortable.
Half-life of Polonium-210 is 138 days, biological half-life is 40 days. It travels through all your body, so I guess it is impossible to be saved.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
From parachuting SN to tobacco to Polonium-210 . DAMN, i love how some threads go. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, autumnal and faust
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Who are those mysterious "they"?

MUahahahaha that you will have to find out on your own.
Releasing that list would mean they would hunt me down and keep me alive.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
MUahahahaha that you will have to find out on your own.
Releasing that list would mean they would hunt me down and keep me alive.
People in white coats and pro-life point of view? :pfff:

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
So you're pretty much doing a parachute? Couldn't you just use tissue paper?

Both methods have been used in the past, I tried wrapping 10 grams of bicarbonate of soda in a one ply tissue but I applied more pressure to compress it and the tissue split, so it will be fine for 1 or 2 grams and the other problem if you are making more than one parcel they don't stay closed even after wetting my fingers, below is another link to Tesco's and 1 pack of Red King sized Rizla, which are the strongest cost 69 pence.

I find hand rolling Rizla papers are stronger and smoother and will open in the stomach in seconds.

Cheers Geo
Orajel? I used to rub that stuff on my tongue as a kid because I liked the numbing sensations.

Yes looks fine for numbing the tongue and gums but when SN hits the back of the throat and you start gagging and you will still have that salty taste in your mouth, plus it costs over £3.00, Rizla papers are £0.69

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all and faust
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
No, they can only be tied around us!

Not if we get to them first :devil:

@Jumper Geo Sorry for derailing your thread.

Back to the Lounge i go

Reactions: Jumper Geo and faust
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Not if we get to them first :devil:

@Jumper Geo Sorry for derailing your thread.

Back to the Lounge i go

No problem I don't mind going of topic and discussing something different makes it more interesting.

Reactions: one4all
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
@MsMaudlin

So after deciding to experiment with bicarbonate of soda and green King sized Rizla papers, for experimental and information purposes only, here are my results and pictures below, I have already swallowed 10 grams of bicarbonate of soda in 3 green King sized Rizla papers, now I will show you how long it will take to dissolve in water.

The picture shows you how many Rizla papers you need to use, two, three or four and how they are stuck together, plus they are next to a UK two pence piece coin and a AA Duracell battery.

05 grams = Two Rizla
10 grams = Three Rizla
25 grams = Four Rizla

After submerging the 10 gram bomb into water it took precisely 35 seconds to open up and release the powder. If I decided to take 30 grams I would definitely aim at swallowing three 10 gram bombs in under 1 minute as they are easy to swallow, if you are a smallish build I would suggest going for the 05 gram bombs.

Cheers Geo

Attachments

• Picture of SN Bombs.jpg
    Picture of SN Bombs.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Ariel picture of SN Bombs.jpg
    Ariel picture of SN Bombs.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: y0dha, RayoSinSol, C_F and 3 others
Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
I have taken Whizz (Amphetamine) in the past via this method. Good tip Jumper Geo.