• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Oh... that's a lot more than I expected it to be... my god.
30g is overkill I think. 20g should do it since it is far beyond the lethal dose any way. Only difference is it would taste slightly less bad. These measurements should be taken with a pinch of salt though since there is no rigorous reasoning behind them. You can probably CTB with as little as 6g if you don't vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merith and Jumper Geo
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
hello,i am smoker so i have different rolling papers,i think tomorrow will try 1 large paper of flavour and 10g od sugar and see if i can swallow it easily,so i should take x2 10 g papers or x4 5g paper of sn when i ctb

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
hello,i am smoker so i have different rolling papers,i think tomorrow will try 1 large paper of flavour and 10g od sugar and see if i can swallow it easily,so i should take x2 10 g papers or x4 5g paper of sn when i ctb

It's trial and error you will need to stick more papers together to consume 10 grams but you can judge how many parcels you want to make and consume.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
It's trial and error you will need to stick more papers together to consume 10 grams but you can judge how many parcels you want to make and consume.
ok thanks for the info

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Does the density of the substance matter though? Would a 10 G pile of sugar/salt/bicarbonate of soda etc etc be the same size as 10 G of SN?
Just curious.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Does the density of the substance matter though? Would a 10 G pile of sugar/salt/bicarbonate of soda etc etc be the same size as 10 G of SN?
Just curious.
i think i readed this before and yea it does matter,10g of sn is way more than sugar i think

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
i think i readed this before and yea it does matter,10g of sn is way more than sugar i think
I think i also read something about it also. But i'm to lazy to look it up. That's why i though i'd ask.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Just curious.

Good question I went for bicarbonate of soda as it very similar powder to SN.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and one4all
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
I wanted to test whether I could swallow it but didn't really fancy swallowing 5g of salt at this point (ironic I know) so I used sugar.

Sugar has a different density to salt (1.59g/cm3 vs 2.16g/cm3 respectively) so in effect 3.68g of sugar has a similar volume to 5g of salt.

So I made up a new bag of sugar, checked it was about same size as the 5g of salt bag (it was) and swallowed it - again with some water. Went down surprisingly easy for something that looks quite big. and I didn't taste anything.

So I think I would need to do three of these (as was only planning on 15g as I've lost weight recently), which should be possible.

Blimey guys, the sums are even in this actual thread... 7.36g of sugar will have similar volume to 10g salt.

• Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Jumper Geo
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Blimey guys, the sums are even in this actual thread... 7.36g of sugar will have similar volume to 10g salt.

I was wondering more about the density of SN, how much volume that takes up.. if anyone knows the comparison.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I was wondering more about the density of SN, how much volume that takes up.. if anyone knows the comparison.
SN is 2.17 g/cm3. He used table salt which is 2.16 g/cm3. So his calculation still holds for SN.

• Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Hoopali, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Jumper Geo
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hmm, that sounds like an interesting idea.
I would suggest using nori instead, because it may be easier to ingest the nori with SN inside.
However, it may be a better idea to use rice paper for rolls.
Thanks to Asian cuisine!
Epilogue: now we really know that smoking kills :pfff:

Reactions: Echoko, C_F, enjolras and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Hmm, that sounds like an interesting idea.
I would suggest using nori instead, because it may be easier to ingest the nori with SN inside.
However, it may be a better idea to use rice paper for rolls.
Thanks to Asian cuisine!
Epilogue: now we really know that smoking kills :pfff:

Yes but Benson and Hedges are working on a corona virus cure, lol what has the World come to they probably felt guilty after killing 10 million people, or you have to smoke 20 a day to survive the virus.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes but Benson and Hedges are working on a corona virus cure, lol what has the World come to they probably felt guilty after killing 10 million people, or you have to smoke 20 a day to survive the virus.

They work on everything that may result in their profit. However, now they are doing best (not B&H but tobacco companies in general) in spreading misinformation about vaporizers and Philip Morris pushes its IQOS instead.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
They work on everything that may result in their profit. However, now they are doing best (not B&H but tobacco companies in general) in spreading misinformation about vaporizers and Philip Morris pushes its IQOS instead.

I never trusted the tobacco companies in 1980 there were about 12 top managers in court who all stood up one by one and swore that tobacco wasn't addictive.

Reactions: faust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think i also read something about it also. But i'm to lazy to look it up. That's why i though i'd ask.

PEW PEW PEW!

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed Ambushed in public? Damn you nicked something down there.

take it to the Lounge :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and GoodPersonEffed
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I never trusted the tobacco companies in 1980 there were about 12 top managers in court who all stood up one by one and swore that tobacco wasn't addictive.
They even tried to remove lead 210 and polonium 210 from tobacco to position themselves a safer alternative to a regular tobacco. But they failed.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
They even tried to remove lead 210 and polonium 210 from tobacco to position themselves a safer alternative to a regular tobacco. But they failed.

I don't know why they don't remove all the chemicals from tobacco except the nicotine but there are 100's of different chemicals inside so it wouldn't taste the same but it could have caught on, the healthier option.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know why they don't remove all the chemicals from tobacco except the nicotine but there are 100's of different chemicals inside so it wouldn't taste the same but it could have caught on, the healthier option.
They need junk to taste like real tobacco. They can't use expensive blends.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
They need junk to taste like real tobacco. They can't use expensive blends.

It could work if they just removed the toxic chemicals out such as benzene, arsenic and formaldehyde and left the others in for taste .

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I used to take amphetamine this way!

Reactions: Intelligent Ape and Jumper Geo
H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
How long do people think it would take for the paper to dissolve and the SN to get into the stomach?

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and Jumper Geo
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
It could work if they just removed the toxic chemicals out such as benzene, arsenic and formaldehyde and left the others in for taste .
These substances are not the greatest evil. Polonium-210 is one of the most poisonous and lethal substance on planet Earth. 600-2000 nanograms is enough to kill.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
These substances are not the greatest evil. Polonium-210 is one of the most poisonous and lethal substance on planet Earth. 600-2000 nanograms is enough to kill.

I want some! :sunglasses:
PM me the source please :ahhha:

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Yomyom
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Darn. Seems i lost my contacts for them because of the pandemic. :ehh:
I would hate to have to start a thread asking how to contact them.
I think you can contact Russian government. They have a pandemic offer now: free shipping and a portrait of Putin for free, such a good deal!