• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Honestly tempted to try this method, dude you're quite the genious. I will admit it took me a minute to realise what a 'Rizla' was, until I actually looked at the picture. I thought it was some sorta candy. Rolling papers! I have some Zig Zag papers stashed somewhere... So maybe this is the thing I'm looking for.

Though I'm thinking the same thing... Won't it stick? Even if you drink a lot of water it still seems like it would stick to your throat. Ugh, imagining that is horrible

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, xBrialesana, Darkhaven and 1 other person
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
Honestly tempted to try this method, dude you're quite the genious. I will admit it took me a minute to realise what a 'Rizla' was, until I actually looked at the picture. I thought it was some sorta candy. Rolling papers! I have some Zig Zag papers stashed somewhere... So maybe this is the thing I'm looking for.

Though I'm thinking the same thing... Won't it stick? Even if you drink a lot of water it still seems like it would stick to your throat. Ugh, imagining that is horrible

The "sugar bomb" I took went down fine and I don't feel anything in my throat. Just went down like a pill (albeit a big one). And I only weigh around 60kg at the moment so do not have a large neck (probably 15"-16"). Just try with sugar first as I did.

And I agree, Geo is legend for this.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Jumper Geo
russian_roulette

russian_roulette

the time for sleep is now
Feb 23, 2020
You are genius. Thanks Geo! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know. Aren't you supposed to fast? You are eating something, paper. What if it's enough to derail the CTB?

Rizla papers are so thin it's not like a meal in the stomach they won't interfere with any digestion of the powder.

Thanks Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Were you able to tell if they disintegrated well? Or put them on a plate and wet them down to see how long it took?/

Rizla papers are thin and will come a part as soon as it hits the stomach they are not strong paper it's just a simple method to get it past the mouth and throat so you don't get any horrible taste.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: Darkhaven
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
This is also a common way how people take powdered drugs rather the snorting, I'm surprised no one has thought of this before!

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Depressed_7, MsMaudlin and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Who is Geo?

What do you want my name and address :haha: I am just someone looking for cheap and easier ways to ctb.

Cheers Geo
This is also a common way how people take powdered drugs rather the snorting, I'm surprised no one has thought of this before!

Yes I used to do it about 30 years ago.

Yes I used to do it about 30 years ago.
You are genius. Thanks Geo! :hug:

Thank you I'm not after fame or fortune, lol I was looking at an easy way to take the powder and I thought I would share it with SS, I will try the blue rizla as it's thinner but may dissolve quicker and may break easier but still in the experimental stage.

Cheers Geo
I remember someone already posted about this or a very similar kind of method.

I have looked and couldn't find anything because I would have been interested in there results rather than testing it myself, lol but I couldn't find anything listed.
Exactly, it's the violent reaction of the body to reject a poison from the stomach. Which is far more important to suppress than any taste-based nausea experienced by the taste buds.

Not saying this about the OP, but it would bemuse (although not surprise) me if people were taking these kind of elaborate measures to avoid the taste, but then happily skipping an antiemetic drug in the belief that it is unimportant.

It's a cheap effective way and it's available to everyone Worldwide either through a tobacco shop or you can buy them on Amazon to skip the horrible salty taste and the gagging reflex I said nothing about skipping Stan's guide here is a guide I will use but will tweak it again.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ckers-in-the-48-hrs-regime.36211/#post-672027

Amazon product ASIN B00BG4R3HM
Cheers Geo
Won't it sick to your throat when the paper get wet?

I psyched myself up and place it right at the back of my throat and flushed it down with some water but once it's in the lungs there was no problem.

Cheers Ge
Probably big enough to choke you out, i'd imagine.
If each "baggy" will take roughly 10g it will probably too bulky for most people.

Yes I agree but I've never had a problem swallowing anything even as a child, but I could look at reducing it down to 5 grams each and consume 6 packets rather than 10 grams each, 3 packets with a little water for each.

I looked at capsules but the largest capsule was 000 and the total amount to fit into one capsule was 1.5 grams and you would lose some powder putting them together and I would have to swallow 15 capsules to reach my target of 30 grams of SN so I looked for a different method and came up with this one.

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Depressed_7, Darkhaven and 1 other person
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Yes, this is 10g of course sea salt. I had to put two rizlas together to fit it in. Don't think I would want to swallow that...

View attachment 31127
Ok, so I wanted to see what 5g looked like.

Unsurprisingly, it was around half the size of the last picture.

I wanted to test whether I could swallow it but didn't really fancy swallowing 5g of salt at this point (ironic I know) so I used sugar.

Sugar has a different density to salt (1.59g/cm3 vs 2.16g/cm3 respectively) so in effect 3.68g of sugar has a similar volume to 5g of salt.

So I made up a new bag of sugar, checked it was about same size as the 5g of salt bag (it was) and swallowed it - again with some water. Went down surprisingly easy for something that looks quite big. and I didn't taste anything.

So I think I would need to do three of these (as was only planning on 15g as I've lost weight recently), which should be possible.

In theory yes, principle is the same though I don't know enough about N and where it has to be to work (i.e. what part of digestive tract) to say for sure.
OMG, that looks awful. Now imagine having to shove 3 slugs of these down your throat.
I was expecting something a little smaller.
I probably will end up having to take on the saltiness, if other's have done it in the past and suceeded there should be no trouble.
But for any of you that can get that down i'd say definately go for it. It will only make it easier.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yes, this is 10g of course sea salt. I had to put two rizlas together to fit it in. Don't think I would want to swallow that...

View attachment 31127
Ok, so I wanted to see what 5g looked like.

Unsurprisingly, it was around half the size of the last picture.

I wanted to test whether I could swallow it but didn't really fancy swallowing 5g of salt at this point (ironic I know) so I used sugar.

Sugar has a different density to salt (1.59g/cm3 vs 2.16g/cm3 respectively) so in effect 3.68g of sugar has a similar volume to 5g of salt.

So I made up a new bag of sugar, checked it was about same size as the 5g of salt bag (it was) and swallowed it - again with some water. Went down surprisingly easy for something that looks quite big. and I didn't taste anything.

So I think I would need to do three of these (as was only planning on 15g as I've lost weight recently), which should be possible.

In theory yes, principle is the same though I don't know enough about N and where it has to be to work (i.e. what part of digestive tract) to say for sure.

Yes it's an easy cheap way to get it passed the taste buds, lol I am just following Sans guide keep it simple, thanks for your experiment I think a lot of people thought I was mad, actually I am mad that's why I'm on SS looking at these methods, :haha:
OMG, that looks awful. Now imagine having to shove 3 slugs of these down your throat.
I probably will end up having to take on the saltiness, if other's have done it in the past and suceeded there should be no trouble.

You can play around with it and reduce the SN down to the amount you are happy to swallow so if you are taking 20 grams of SN you can make smaller bags like X 4, 5 grams bags or X 5, 4 grams bags etc.

Cheers Geo
Exactly, it's the violent reaction of the body to reject a poison from the stomach. Which is far more important to suppress than any taste-based nausea experienced by the taste buds.

Not saying this about the OP, but it would bemuse (although not surprise) me if people were taking these kind of elaborate measures to avoid the taste, but then happily skipping an antiemetic drug in the belief that it is unimportant.

People may be looking at ways to skip the antiemetic and other meds, but I will use this guide below when my time comes, it's based on Stan's 48 regime.

Day 1 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2 Fast, Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
22:30hrs 1 X 100mg Propranolol
22:45hrs 1 X 1000mg of Paracetamol
23:00hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:15hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (Crushed Pills) X 1 small Riza parcel
23:45hrs 1 X 20mg Diazepam
24:00hrs 1 X Mix 30g SN into 5 gram Rizla parcels
24:05hrs 1 X Last Cigarette, roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:15hrs 1 X Swallow SN parcels with 100ml Water

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Halo13, Darkhaven and 3 others
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
But for any of you that can get that down i'd say definately go for it. It will only make it easier.

That picture was the 10g, I'll be doing 3x5g which, thanks to the sugar, I know I can take easy enough as they are half that size. And as Geo mentioned, they go down surprisingly easy. I may even try a 7.5g so I could do just two of those.

That being said, before the time comes I will test (using sugar*) how many I can do in a row whilst using as little water as possible.

@Jumper Geo you may want to add a link to this thread within the SN thread, I think it's great info.

*I may die of diabetes before getting onto the salt

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, highlyvolatile, Darkhaven and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
That picture was the 10g, I'll be doing 3x5g which, thanks to the sugar, I know I can take easy enough as they are half that size. And as Geo mentioned, they go down surprisingly easy. I may even try a 7.5g so I could do just two of those.

That being said, before the time comes I will test (using sugar*) how many I can do in a row whilst using as little water as possible.

@Jumper Geo you may want to add a link to this thread within the SN thread, I think it's great info.

Thanks if anyone wants to ask for the link to be added to SN thread, I'm fine with it I don't know any mods (low key) but I was just seeing what feedback and if people was interested in this method, but it's also dawned on me I may help people kill themselves. lol which wasn't my aim.

Below is a leaving thread he said he's survived the SN method because he couldn't drink it, horrible salty taste, I nearly said I have a way if you want to try again, only joking I would never do that, I'm not :devil: but it's a nice story when people get their life together and decide to leave SS. .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-this-forum.36231

Cheers Geo

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Hoopali
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks if anyone wants to ask for the link to be added to SN thread, I'm fine with it I don't know any mods (low key) but I was just seeing what feedback and if people was interested in this method, but it's also dawned on me I may help people kill themselves. lol which wasn't my aim.

Below is a leaving thread he said he's survived the SN method because he couldn't drink it, horrible salty taste, I nearly said I have a way if you want to try again, only joking I would never do that, I'm not :devil: but it's a nice story when people get their life together and decide to leave SS. .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-this-forum.36231

Cheers Geo

It's a very valid point - we should point out that the information in this thread is for educational purposes only and we are certainly not encouraging or advocating anyone to use it.

• Love
Reactions: C_F and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

[/QUOTE

Thanks Geo
It's a very valid point - we should point out that the information in this thread is for educational purposes only and we are certainly not encouraging or advocating anyone to use it.

Thank you, the information in this thread is for educational purposes only and we are certainly not encouraging or advocating anyone to use it.

Reactions: Hoopali and Halo13
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I was about to say lol I've already recommended people parachute it... use a Kleenex instead. Doing this with pills... the idea is to increase surface area and do half of the work your body would've done to break it down.

Reactions: Hoopali
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
What do you mean using a Kleenex? How would you do it. Wrapping it in Kleenex (single ply) does sound simpler...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
What do you mean using a Kleenex? How would you do it. Wrapping it in Kleenex (single ply) does sound simpler...

Take a Kleenex or any tissue... separate it if it's 2 ply.. or don't... drop contents dead center within Kleenex, wrap around it creating a little "parachute" bomb looking thing, like a tear drop, and then put it on the back of your tongue and QUICKLY slam some water (milk is easier or something thicker) and there you go. It's like a BC powder kinda, but as if it was in a little paper pouch instead of it choking you with powder.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Take a Kleenex or any tissue... separate it if it's 2 ply.. or don't... drop contents dead center within Kleenex, wrap around it creating a little "parachute" bomb looking thing, like a tear drop, and then put it on the back of your tongue and QUICKLY slam some water (milk is easier or something thicker) and there you go. It's like a BC powder kinda, but as if it was in a little paper pouch instead of it choking you with powder.
Scared it might get stuck on my throat

Reactions: Jumper Geo and autumnal
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Guys, in that webpage someone posted above, they explain what you guys are discussing here is "bomb drugs", and interstingly, they mention if you don't have this paper you can just use toilet paper to make those little packages.
Has anyone considered that for non-smokers like me? (and considering even getting paper right now may be impossible).

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Hoopali
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Scared it might get stuck on my throat

I was too when I first started doing this a long time ago... it is weird but throwing the fluid back and just treating it as if it were a pill will show you that it's not what you think. It'll work.. just do it and don't half ass and end up spitting out a nasty mush ball that you just wasted.

Reactions: Hoopali
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
I don't have a way to weight it... can anyone give me an idea of how much 30 grams of SN is? a full teaspoon? can someone perhaps share a pic with an object aside to give me an idea?

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Guys, in that webpage someone posted above, they explain what you guys are discussing here is "bomb drugs", and interstingly, they mention if you don't have this paper you can just use toilet paper to make those little packages.
Has anyone considered that for non-smokers like me? (and considering even getting paper right now may be impossible).

Toilet paper to me has a weird texture.. tissue paper just kinda dissolves. And it's thicker.

Reactions: y0dha, Intelligent Ape and Hoopali
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020

Ha, yeah I did think getting toilet paper may be harder than rizlas when I read that too!

Personally I think Rizlas have more chance of not coming apart in your mouth and dropping it all over your tongue but then I haven't tried toilet paper (in the bomb sense - obviously I have in other areas).

If you don't smoke you just go to cigarette counter and ask for a pack of Rizla green, in UK anyhow. That's what I did. They come in two sizes - small or large. I went large as I thought I can always trim the "fuse" after making it up.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and x-Ace-x
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I don't have a way to weight it... can anyone give me an idea of how much 30 grams of SN is? a full teaspoon? can someone perhaps share a pic with an object aside to give me an idea?

I wouldn't go with a visual reference here... too many variables. Off the top of my head Idk the amounts, just google them and keep it simple, don't overthink it.

Reactions: autumnal and Hoopali
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
30 g should be about a little over 1 heaping tablespoon.
Tablespoon is about 3x bigger than a teaspoon.

Attachments

• 15ml-vs-5_ofgedh.jpg
    15ml-vs-5_ofgedh.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020

Your best bet is to buy scales. You've got the SN, you may as well get some electronic scales too. Teaspoons/tablespoons differ based on regions too so are too arbitrary to use. It's like me saying "It fits in my hand". You have a hand too but it probably isn't the same as mine...

3A399C78 1E96 4BFA 8A53 37D647D0174E

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: redbathingduck, TheDoomedDoomer, Oyoy and 3 others
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Head shops sell cheap scales... idk why I would know that though ‍♂

(That's supposed to be a shoulder shrug)

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Thanks, everyone will be panic buying toilet rolls now, :haha: has anyone tried this yet, I would be interested in your results, I would for starters before you even consider putting powder into a kleenex, see how water effects it in your mouth and how fast it breaks apart.

Toilet paper is a rough bulkier paper, when it get wet it's clingy and soggy and will open up as soon as there is no pressure on it, I don't encourage this as there is a shortage of toilet paper with people panic buying in the UK :haha: but try licking a sheet to see what effect it has so you will have some idea of how it will feel in your mouth and throat.

You will probably realise that using different paper will make the parcel even bigger making it harder to swallow.

Rizla are thin strong enough to twist to compact the powder and make it more secure, they are a smooth paper which makes it easier to swallow they are available in the UK in every newsagents I have travelled throughout the World and I have never had a problem buying them in local shops, there hasn't been a shortage from panic buying but just in case here is an Amazon link below they are £2.79 for 5 King Size packets with free delivery in the UK.

There are different kinds of Rizla's, small and large, blue are super thin like tracing paper, which I would not use, green are medium thickness and red are the strongest you can also get small liquorice flavoured rizla.

There are also cheap digital scales available on Ebay and Amazon if you don't want to leave the house.

I should point out that the information in this thread is for educational purposes only and we are certainly not encouraging or advocating anyone to use it as it could result in death.

Amazon product ASIN B00BG4R3HM
Cheers Geo

Reactions: Intelligent Ape, Hoopali and x-Ace-x