• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
So all in all ive been in hospital 5 weeks, i was sent home for a week but re-admitted. Even the nurse said i seem worse than when i was last here and tbh i feel worse. I have my consultant visit tomorrow and i know its not gonna go well because ive had drugs on the ward and i escaoed Friday was brought back by police. I just dont know what to do seems like im gonna have to find a way to kill myself in here but if im found ill be put on 121. So fustrated, its my life, im not on meds because he agrees i dont have a mental health problem but not safe at home. Loosing my mind in here, be alright if they had me doped up. Trying to be patient but when you have the plans in place and no discharge date its proper messing with my head

Reactions: lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
Sorry to hear you are in hospital.
It really is a frustrating environment to be in no matter how necessary they feel it is.
Just remember that the psychiatrist can only go off what you say so if you want out it is a convince the doctor game now.
Just keep your head down and keep yourself to yourself.
If you try to hurt yourself, they will keep you longer and you will be put on a 121 which is no fun as they follow you everywhere. (I know from experience ).
You won't be able to kill yourself and when I self harmed on the ward , I had to stay other week.
Best to bide your time and wait until discharge.hold on for a bit longer and you will soon be able to do as you please.
Good luck.

J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
Good luck. Maybe try and take responsibility and show remorse for breaking the rules and escaping ?